Watch Out People !! ~ BEWARE ~ Slim Mojito Monkey Partying People In Progress !!

Msslaydbug

<font color=green>Can't wait to get back !!<br><fo
Here it is .... our first official day for those of us wanting to party at Pop in September ( others are welcome to join as well but the majority of us are staying at Pop for free dining.) We all need to lose weight before we get there so we can let loose a little !
There will be a chart kept of everyone's weights that will be participating in this challenge. You will need to PM your starting weight. Our first official weigh in day is Monday April 23, 2007. We will then be weighing in every Friday until August 31st which will be the last weigh in day.

~~ You MUST weigh in at least twice a month to compete in the official competition portion ~~

Each Friday morning when you weigh in please send your weight to me via PM. We all know that there will be off weeks but please still weigh in - we are all here for accountability and are in the same boat. We know that binges and bad weeks happen :thumbsup2

You DO NOT need to compete to be part of this thread and get support from anyone - everyone is welcome here and can join at anytime !
The winner will be determined by the percentage of body fat lost during the course of the competition.
I also encourage you to join the WISH boards exercise challenge thread. You set the number of minutes you are wanting to exercise that month and work your hardest to meet that goal.
So ........ let's get started !! I can hardly wait to be the biggest loser !!

PM me

Your DIS Board Name
Your Real Name
Your Starting Weight
Your Goal you would like to lose before the trip !

What do you Mean you "Only" Lost 1 Pound ?
Hello, do you know me? :confused3
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. :woohoo:
Want to know why? :confused3
It's because no one ever wants to lose me; :cool1: I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. :thumbsup2
Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight :eek: . Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat , left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." ( as if that were such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. :rolleyes1
And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!! :cool1:

SO Far our participating members are

Msslaydbug ....... Lori
Goal to lose 30 lbs before September trip

keliblue ........keli
Goal to lose 23 lbs before September trip

becky_ak .......becky
Goal to lose 60lbs before Sept trip

Scrappinmom ....... Chris
Goal to lose 37lbs before Sept trip

DisneyAprilFool ....... Pru
Goal to lose 40lbs before Sept trip

Crzyforpiglet .......... Laurie
Goal to lose 30lbs before Sept trip

Scrapperjill .......... Sandi
Goal to lose 41 lbs

antss2001 .........Timmy
Goal to lose 25lbs before Sept trip

Patsfan7 ......... Colleen
Goal to lose 40lbs before Sept trip

Ashlynn_j_m .........Jen
Goal to lose 30lbs

Irishbosoxfan ........Debby
Goal to lose 50lbs

Jetsetter90 ........Maria
Goal to lose 20lbs

WDW1st-timers ..... Lannah
Goal to lose 40 lbs before trip in Sept

Nanu57v .......... Rebecca
Lose 25lbs before next trip

MatysGrandma ....... Pam
To be at goal weight before Sept trip

PatsDH ........Rob
To lose 70lbs

dreamergirl78 ....... Tia
Goal :

Jayna22 ...... Jana
Goal to lose 25 pounds before Sept

slyjly ........ shirley
Goal to lose 33 lbs

crzy4dzny ..... Katie
Goal to lose 30 lbs before Sept

chai92 ......Lucy

heath-and-javens-mom .....Farrah

Wasn't it determined it would be by pounds lost and not a percentage ?!

Open for ideas just let me know what everyone decides !

Wasn't it determined it would be by pounds lost and not a percentage ?!

Open for ideas just let me know what everyone decides !

so what happens if the person only has 30 pounds to lose????? So as soon as this person loses all their weight they win???

OK -
I guess it is only fair to go by percentage of weight lost ! That way even those that only lose a few pounds still have a chance ! Right ?

I think the important thing is that we do it.. the money's should go for the first round of cocktails..:grouphug:

Good morning!! I'm totally ready to do this! I almost had a breakdown this morning though. I went to Idaho for my grandma's birthday this weekend. I avoided snacks, cake, ice cream...basically anything bad for me. This morning I stepped on the scale thinking I lost a couple pounds. NOPE! I was 2.5 pounds heavier! What the heck????? I couldn't believe it. I almost started crying & called in to work sick because I was so upset about it. What a way to start my week...

Hope you all had a great weekend!

PS: I think % lost is the best way to do this as well.

This is our official list, so far...

Pop’s Mojito Mamas Weight Loss Madness

Start Date: April 20th, 2007
End Date: August 15th, 2007

Let’s lose that weight so we can eat everything and anything we want in the parks, ladies!!!

Participants:

Pru (DisneyAprilFool)**
Lori (Mssladybug)**
Keli (Keliblue)**
Becky (Becky_AK)**
Tia (Dreamergirl78)**
Scrapperjill
Colleeen (Patsfan7)
Lannah (WDW1st-Timers)**
Chris (ScrappinMom)**
Bonzarella**
Pam (MatysGrandma)
Thelionqueen
Ashlynn (Ashlynn_J_M)
MrAnnie1995

I have weights for...

Pru
Keliblue
Patsfan
Becky_AK
Ashlynn
Pam

Although I DO see that Missy has taken over after all of the work I've done ;) ;) ;)

It's okay though- LOL- I don't mind letting HER run the show! The WL challenge seems to have taken on a life of it's very OWN! :rotfl:

:dance3: Hey HOT MOJITO MAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to get started!!!!
I am on my way out the door but I will post later.

THANKS to everyone who got this started and thanks to LORI for getting us organized and our very own thread! ;)

Although I DO see that Missy has taken over after all of the work I've done ;) ;) ;)

It's okay though- LOL- I don't mind letting HER run the show! The WL challenge seems to have taken on a life of it's very OWN! :rotfl:

Are you sure you don't mind? I know she wanted to start this thread so our other POP thread didn't get moved! :grouphug:

I am fine with whoever does it. And I think Lori taking herself out of the money contest makes things fair too!

All I know, is this is a GREAT thing for us to do. POP will be amazed by how many hotties they have running around!

Like I told Lori- this way, I can work towards the big cash-out in the end ;) After all- I WANT MY SOFT SERVE from Animal Kingdom!!! LOL!

Now what was I going to say? Oh, yeah...

Here's a motivational thing I'm doing. I 'aquired' some blue and head Mickey Heads from HD- and I'm going to tape them to my wall for the pounds I want to lose. So like, I want to lose 40 pounds- so I'll do four groups of ten, taped up so I can see them while I work out. Then as I lose the weight, I'm tossing the heads ;) ;) ;) It will just give me a visual that I can see working out and on my way to the kitchen ;)

Like I told Lori- this way, I can work towards the big cash-out in the end ;) After all- I WANT MY SOFT SERVE from Animal Kingdom!!! LOL!

Now what was I going to say? Oh, yeah...

Here's a motivational thing I'm doing. I 'aquired' some blue and head Mickey Heads from HD- and I'm going to tape them to my wall for the pounds I want to lose. So like, I want to lose 40 pounds- so I'll do four groups of ten, taped up so I can see them while I work out. Then as I lose the weight, I'm tossing the heads ;) ;) ;) It will just give me a visual that I can see working out and on my way to the kitchen ;)

That is a great idea! Everyone on here is so creative & gives me soooo many good ideas :)

Okay, so can I just say that the people I work with frustrate me!!! I just walked into the back office area & there were 3 boxes of Krispy Kreams! 3 boxes...OMG! Luckily I have the willpower & I turned around & walked away. Walked back to my desk and opened my yogurt for breakfast. :) After my breakdown this morning I am going to stay far, far away from anything that is unhealthy!

Good morning!! I'm totally ready to do this! I almost had a breakdown this morning though. I went to Idaho for my grandma's birthday this weekend. I avoided snacks, cake, ice cream...basically anything bad for me. This morning I stepped on the scale thinking I lost a couple pounds. NOPE! I was 2.5 pounds heavier! What the heck????? I couldn't believe it. I almost started crying & called in to work sick because I was so upset about it. What a way to start my week...

Hope you all had a great weekend!

PS: I think % lost is the best way to do this as well.

Now...Now :hug: your body is just in shock from you eating so healthy.

WORDS TO LIVE BY:

What you put in your mouth TODAY.. Will effect what you see on the scale in two days. (if you eat a BigMac today you will see the results in two days :sad2: )

If you just drink 6 x 8oz. glasses of water a day, YOU WILL LOOSE WEIGHT (add a little walking = BONUS)

Becky- it took me a whole week of working out before the scale budged for me last week- and typically, when I START working out/eating less, I see an immediate drop on the scale. So I was a bit bothered by the darn numbers, but I decided to just ignore them and keep going! And then on Friday, I was down about 2.5 pounds!

Oh my- I wish I had YOUR WILLPOWER, btw, to walk away from Krispy Kremes. They are my nemesis- among about a million other sugary treats ;)

Thanks guys! I'm so glad I have you all for support :)

Okay, so regarding the Krispy Kreams---it was easy to walk away since I'm not a fan. BUT...If it had been chocolate...oh God...someone would've had to pull me away from it since I have such a sweet tooth when it comes to chocolate :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter