Watch Out People !! ~ BEWARE ~ Slim Mojito Monkey Partying People In Progress !!

Yesterday was my first day of actually eating good in a loooong time! LOL! And I finished out my goal of 1800 minutes of working out for the month too!

I think I may take a well deserved work out break today and tomorrow start on my new goal- 1500 for this month (I went lower- my ankle was starting to hurt on the elliptical and no sense hurting myself before WDW! LOL!)

I fell off the wagon big time I am still down about 7lbs from when we started all this, but nowhere close to where I wanted to be.

I let my priorities slip. Time to get back up on the wagon and keep on trying. No one said this was going to be an easy journey right ?

Hey everyone get back over here!!!! I'm ready to lose weight again. I have five weeks before WDW and would LOVE to lose 10 pounds. I'm currently 155 (BMI 28.3), so it would be wonderful to be 145 (26.5). I'd still be overweight by 10 pounds, but its a start.

So here's my plan. I'm currently 4 pounds heavier than when I got home from the hospital, so I think those four pounds should come off pretty easy. I had high ambitions of riding my bike, but after asking DH to fix it for 3 weeks I don't think its going to happen. Then I thought jogging, but my foot (tendinitis) hurts too much. So I dug out the Leslie Sansome Walkaerobics. I'm going to start with 1 mile and work up to 4. Then I'll add in some pushups, crunches and any other weight liftingesque things I can think of a few times a week. I did some yoga last night and I feel great this morning.

I'm SOOOO glad someone mentioned a few posts ago about being excited about the food at WDW...that was my problem. I like choc pb ice cream...the thought of giving that up was :sad2: , but I'm just deferring it for 5 weeks and I can have wonderful ice cream at beaches n cream and still look good in the pics!

I'm going to try and eat healthier also.

Okay, going to do the walkaerobics RIGHT NOW!

Check in everyone!

Fine, no one wants to talk to me? I'll talk to myself. So the 155 weight yesterday was an estimate. A wrong estimate. Today I weighed myself right and it was 156. But no worries. I was too tired to exercise this morning. Maybe tomorrow. Even if I only do weekends right now its better than nothing. I did pretty good mealwise, except for dinner I had a cupcake and a brownie. Anyone know any good exercise videos? I really want to get the NYC ballet video, but I'm worried I'll spend $20 and it'll be dumb.

Morning all..

Sorry I haven't been around :guilty: I have had a set back unfortunelty that has taken priority over loosing weight. Seem that my MRI came back with some disturbing results and our trip might have to be cancelled :sad2: . Will know more by the 29th. Wish me luck,:angel:

kelli

Kelly -
I really hope you get the nes you are looking for and your trip won't have to be cancelled ! Keep us up to date !

Aw, Kelli--:hug: Sorry you have wait so long to find out whats going on.:hug:

Kelli--Do you have good news? Its after the 29th :hug:

Okay, so I fell off the bandwagon again. I know many of you leave in like 3 days, but I've got 17, so I'm gonna try again. I'd love it if I could be 9 pounds less by the day we leave. I have a few things on my side. The scale at my parents makes we weigh like a pound less than I do at home. I'm having a visit from my "special friend" so I'm hoping I'll drop some quick water weight when that's done. I kept track of calories today and I'm at 700, so if I eat a sensible dinner and not touch the snack table at youth group tonite I should be good for today. I'm aiming for 1500 a day.

Morning Everyone :grouphug:

Yes, the doctor gave me the green light and I am going to WDW :banana: I am also under the 200 pound mark.. finally 197 :yay:

Morning Everyone :grouphug:

Yes, the doctor gave me the green light and I am going to WDW :banana: I am also under the 200 pound mark.. finally 197 :yay:

Congrats!!! I lost 0.2 pounds! Okay, yours is better!:goodvibes

Way to go!!

I fell of the wagon big time and have not managed to get back on. I think I'm down to 9 or 10 days. I have decided not to try to lose any before leaving at this point. I'm just gonna work on not gaining any before then and hopefully not gaining any while there too :thumbsup2

When I get back I am going to really have to recommit to doing something about my weight!

See I always gain when I'm there. I won't be on the dining plan the first 5 days so I'll be eating pretty normally, but the last 5 I will be, and you get desserts with lunch and dinner!

So did anyone gain too much? I already lost my Disney weight, but then I made brownies.:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter