• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watch Out People !! ~ BEWARE ~ Slim Mojito Monkey Partying People In Progress !!

Hi, Ladies! Don't forget today is weigh in day! Guess I should have reminded everyone last night ;)

I remembered to weigh in this morning and despite struggling this week I'm down to my LOWEST since starting this journey!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
I was 180.8!! :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Today, though I probably reversed all that. :sad2: :rolleyes1 I took a coworker out to lunch cause she helped me out for court Wednesday. Then we went out for Mexican tonight with DH's friends. Let me just say I got my cheese quota in for the next 3 weeks at least :rotfl: Oh, well, so much for trying to keep it together over the weekend.

Have a reunion tomorrow and that's always bad for the diet. Hope it doesn't rain so that maybe I can swim while there :wizard: Hopefully that will counter some of the bad calories.

K, I'm off track, but that doesn't mean you guys can be :thumbsup2 Kick butt this weekend guys!!:cool1:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend !

We joined 24 Hour fitness so I need to keep my motivation up to get down there and work out. So far I am really liking their facilities !

The very nice CM got her in on FREE DINING TOO-even though the cut off for that was the 24th! However when I called to get her in on our ADRS I couldnt! EVERYTHING IS BOOKED!! There were only 2 TS that they could fit her in on. What the heck are we going to do with her while were eating at the other resturants:confused3 and shes gonna miss out on those TS credits unless she goes to eat by herself somewhere---so now I feel REALLY bad, What do I do????

One last thing...Mom is a diabetic, has heart and kidney trouble and ankle swelling...I was wanting to get her a electric wheel chair...do you guys know where any info is on for these? Thanks so much:flower3: and thanks for letting me vent!

Just keep trying. With our last free dining trip I kind of waited really long to make my ADRs. But I just called every day for 2 weeks until I got every thing I wanted. People are going to be cancelling things too (hopefully).

With the electric wheelchair, I know you can rent the scooters at the park, or you can get them delivered to your resort. I just googled "electric scooter" and "walt disney world" and there's a place that rents for $30 a day or $200 a week. Ooh, there's even a place the DIS has on their site...its 1-888-SCOOTER. You're supposed to say the DIS sent you. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/electric-scooter.htm

I'm almost 8 weeks and I haven't gained anything yet! Yay! Since I'm 20 pounds overweight, I only need to gain 15-25 pounds, and that should be towards the end. I'm thinking I might gain it on my disney trips.:goodvibes

I'm almost 8 weeks and I haven't gained anything yet! Yay! Since I'm 20 pounds overweight, I only need to gain 15-25 pounds, and that should be towards the end. I'm thinking I might gain it on my disney trips.:goodvibes

That is pretty good! I had thought about that myself. I was thinking, well if I don't lose the weight before I get pregnant maybe I could just Not Gain for the first part of the pregnancy. I didn't know if that was an ok thing to do or not though? How have you been feeling? Hopefully pretty good. I hear the morning sickness is no fun. :goodvibes

Our weekend is almost over. I'm not looking forward to being back at work tomorrow:crazy2: BUT I will be glad for the Bad Eating Fest to be over :sad2:
We had a very nice reunion with lots of delicious food. I did swim though, but not long enough to burn all those calories :rolleyes1 Today was not much better w/ lots of bad leftovers.

That's ok though tomorrow is Monday, back to the work grind and back to eating better.
Have a GREAT week everyone!

Thanks for the info nanu! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Mine was okay, Friday was bad, we had to go to the cemetary for a burial for my sisters miscarried baby, he was only in her womb for 16 weeks but It was still very sad.:sad1:

My weekend did get a little better though finally got DH to cut down some branches and clean up around the yard (he hadnt been able to all summer due to broken ankle so It needed it):thumbsup2 However then my washer quit on me this morning:sad2: That sucks sooo bad because now Im gonna have to take 300.00 of what would have been disney money to go buy a stinkin washer:scared1: Ohwell, like they say when life throws you lemons...make lemonaid right:thumbsup2

anyway...I also got a new baby (foster), and I just adore him! Its fun to have a baby in the house for a change:love: He is 9 months old and as cute as can be!
My signal has been down most of the weekend so I havent been able to keep up on the boards so I better go catch up! TTYS

graphic1.gif

Hi guys...

Its okay to not gain in the first trimester. Its even okay to lose a few pounds, as long as you aren't dieting. I'm not, I'm just trying to make healthy choices. Like salads for lunch and with dinner.

Morning sickness isn't so bad for me, I just don't have an appetite.

I just discovered a great dessert if you have an ice cream craving. The new duetto gelato desserts from Turkey Hill. Normal ice cream has 300 calories in 1/2 cup. This has only 120!

Good evening everyone ! How did everyone do this last weekend and today ?

It is that " time of the month" for me ! YUCK ! I am so beyond bloated and all I want is junk food !

Ok, I'm generally bad on the weekends, but had been able to bounce back during the week. Well, this week has not been good so far. I have just wanted to eat nothing but junk all day everyday! :eek:

I gotta get back on track!! Can't let my good number go byebye again!

Hope you guys are doing better!!

how did everyone's 4th of July go ? We spent the entire day with my family and had alot of un. It has been awhile since I have spent the entire day with my family.

Eating wise I have been doing pretty well and making good choices, but what I really need to do is be motivated to work out again. I did really well there for a few months.

Hi Lori.
I was doing okay up untill the cookout we had here for the 4th. I ruined everything I was working for. I couldnt resist all the desserts that people brought to my house. I will just have to try to make up fpr that this coming week I guess.
Hope everyone else is doing well!
We are getting close to D DAY!!!! I think I am around the 70 day mark:cool1: Oh I cant wait to be in Disney!! Just relaxing around the pool or hauling tail to get fast passes for EE!! Im just sooo ready to be there already!

Hi everyone...I lost the baby last night...was in the hospital all day today. Sad, obviously. I guess I'll jump back on the weightloss bandwagon when the numbness wears off. I lost 2 pounds in blood and fluids today, so I've got a kickstart.

Oh, darlin, darlin, darlin...

I wish there were words of comfort- but really, having been there and done that- I know there are none. Please, take some time to pamper YOU- you don't need to jump immediately back on this bandwagon- we aren't going ANYWHERE and we'll be here when you are healed and ready to get back on.

Please, have your Hubby take you out to a nice dinner, go to the spa, get your nails done, your hair done- none of it will 'fix' the hole in your heart, but I've found, even when the days are dark- pampering myself makes me feel a teeny tiny bit better.

**HUGS** Oh, huge hugs. Please- if you need someone to vent to, to cry to- I'm here. I've been through it 3 times- 7 weeks, 12.5 weeks, and 8 weeks.

Ugh- I'm feeling down with myself on this weight loss plan lately...

I don't think the scale has honestly budged in 2-3 weeks- what the heck am I doing? I'm doing great exercise-wise, I'm doing HORRIBLE eating right.

Yesterday- had healthy breakfast, lunch AND dinner- but ate sunflower seeds ALL day and a box of Crackerjacks (that's the name, right?)- what am I doing sabotaging myself??? I have fresh plums, peaches and a PINEAPPLE in the fridge- why not eat THOSE instead???

Hi everyone...I lost the baby last night...was in the hospital all day today. Sad, obviously. I guess I'll jump back on the weightloss bandwagon when the numbness wears off. I lost 2 pounds in blood and fluids today, so I've got a kickstart.

Ohhhhhhh Princess, I am so sorry:sad1: I am here if you need to talk or just need a hug :hug:

Sending our love to you and your family:grouphug:

keliblue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter