Watch Out! The DIS Grrrrrrls are Coming! ~ A DISmeet TRIP REPORT!

Hi, A group of 4 guys including myself is going in mid Oct. maybe we could have a guys dis meet? I would not know how to start one....any ideas?

Hi, A group of 4 guys including myself is going in mid Oct. maybe we could have a guys dis meet? I would not know how to start one....any ideas?

You could start a thread just like Beth. See if you get any hits. From there you can decided how long you guys want to have it, where you want to eat, and find a good hotel rate for your group.

I would PM Beth - mommu4 and ask her. She'll help you out!

You could start a thread just like Beth. See if you get any hits. From there you can decided how long you guys want to have it, where you want to eat, and find a good hotel rate for your group.

I would PM Beth - mommu4 and ask her. She'll help you out!

Thanks...we now have our dates set so Im sporting my new ticker...lol

We will be there Oct. 24th - Oct.31st. we are looking for places off site to eat ...know any good bargains?

I would PM Beth - mommu4 and ask her. She'll help you out![/QUOT]

Thank you very much

What happened next, huh, huh?

I know, you are uncomfortable mentioning how fed up you were with your roomies who couldn't get it together to be there for rope drop Friday Am. We know you were trying to conceal your agitation, so feel free to give the rest of your report!!!!:)

We made it right a 8AM, so it WAS ALL GOOD!!!

I love your report, and would like to hear more!!!

Amy

I was thinking the same thing Amy. She left off right at the part where she was a little irritated with us. But its all good. She was there at rope drop and got to do what she wanted to, I know she met up with Steph. And we got there not at rope drop, more like rope roll up. Just after 8.

So comeone Cristabel......give us the rest of the report.

Heck, I may even post a trip report myself. Now that finals are over I may actually have the time.

Heck, I may even post a trip report myself. Now that finals are over I may actually have the time.

Oh do it do it!!! But, please don't quote many of my snarky comments!!!

I'd write a report...but it is alla big corndog/pants/bathroom break blur in my head about now!!!

Amy

I was thinking the same thing Amy. She left off right at the part where she was a little irritated with us. But its all good. She was there at rope drop and got to do what she wanted to, I know she met up with Steph. And we got there not at rope drop, more like rope roll up. Just after 8.

So comeone Cristabel......give us the rest of the report.

What happened next, huh, huh?

I know, you are uncomfortable mentioning how fed up you were with your roomies who couldn't get it together to be there for rope drop Friday Am. We know you were trying to conceal your agitation, so feel free to give the rest of your report!!!!:)

We made it right a 8AM, so it WAS ALL GOOD!!!

I love your report, and would like to hear more!!!

Amy

I wasn't irritated just antsy. I already knew Michelle wasn't a morning person but my two girls who said they were weren't ready!:rolleyes:

I'll try to continue this week. I'm ending school so my teachers decided to give us 6543245 amount of homework

Oh do it do it!!! But, please don't quote many of my snarky comments!!!

I'd write a report...but it is alla big corndog/pants/bathroom break blur in my head about now!!!

Amy

Whats a great trip report without snarky comments????

Whats a great trip report without snarky comments????

You just write whatever your little heart desires. Just don't be making up any lingerie/pillow fight stories to tease your DBF. The photos of us in our asset accentuating t shirts really should be enough. (of course, I am not sure that my back fat is an asset!!!)

Look forward to hearing more, Cristobel!!

Amy

You just write whatever your little heart desires. Just don't be making up any lingerie/pillow fight stories to tease your DBF. The photos of us in our asset accentuating t shirts really should be enough. (of course, I am not sure that my back fat is an asset!!!)

Look forward to hearing more, Cristobel!!

Amy

:thumbsup2

I don't have to make up any story since he has enough stored up in his head to last him a life time I am sure. And without pics he just wouldn't believe it anyways.

And I think all of us were sporting the back fat. Couldn't be helped or hidden.

Cristabel - I have to aplogize....I think everytime I write your name I spell it a different way. Sorry!

YES!! Post a trip report and in it can you please explain some of the comments between you and Amy?? Pants? Tight tees?? Lingerie and pillow fights?? Just what did I miss out on??? :eek: :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Cristabel, so far it's been great. :thumbsup2

I did it....I posted the first installment of my trip report. Thanks Cristabel for inspiring me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter