• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watch Out! The DIS Grrrrrrls are Coming! ~ A DISmeet TRIP REPORT!

Shoes, costumes, the High Class Call Girl Red polish, the works. :thumbsup2 Then maybe we won't have to sleep 10 to a room! Heck if she plays her cards right, we can all stay at the GCH. :banana:

Cristabel, I'm sorry if we've hijacked your TR. :flower3: Tell your teachers to stop giving you so much homework because you've got better things to do. Like finish your TR. :rotfl:

Shoes, costumes, the High Class Call Girl Red polish, the works. :thumbsup2 Then maybe we won't have to sleep 10 to a room! Heck if she plays her cards right, we can all stay at the GCH. :banana:

But what if we WANT to sleep 10 to a room to facililtate the LPF? (lingerie pillow fights)

Cristabel, I'm sorry if we've hijacked your TR. :flower3: Tell your teachers to stop giving you so much homework because you've got better things to do. Like finish your TR. :rotfl:

I am sorry too, but can't seem to stop since I am having so much fun!!! It's too bad I am so reserved!!! (Oh, and Cristabel, I looked at that picture again,and I do look rather droll and serious!! Maybe I had my professional "I am the doctor" face on?????)

Wow, so I am expected to finance our stay at GCH using stripper shoes, polish and a martini shirt? If I got to I will. Well, if the next trip is a "working" trip, I guess I could write it off right?;)

And I think the only person who would really be down for a LPF would be DBF, but only if we took pics.

Since I have some time before we leave to Westwood to see Indiana Jones, I thought I'd finally continue this TR.

So....where was I?:confused:

Oh yeah! I was looking out at our great view of the Matterhorn from our hotel room at HOJO's. Well I was ready and waiting by 7:30 for my roomies but they weren't ready, and seeing as how I had a car to park I decided it was best to leave. So I drove the very short distance:goodvibes to the Mickey and Friends Parking Garage. I go on the tram with very few people

through security and onto Main St. by 7:50. I was there in time for rope drop! But there were already a lot of people there so I was trying to sneak up closer by finding gaps. I was looking for another gap when I saw Steph! She was in the very first row! SCORE!:cool1: So I joined her up front and when the rope dropped we ran for Fantasyland. We were the first riders on Peter Pan, out of breath albeit but the first riders nonetheless. :cloud9: After Peter Pan we went to Tomorrowland. In Tomorrowland, I was able to ride for the first time in my life the Astro Orbitor

it's nothing amazing but I have never been able to ride them because the line is always too long! We then grabbed fast passes for Space Mountain and also rode ( I think). We then went to Frontierland and rode Thunder Mountain twice in a row. From there we did Pirates and then Haunted Mansion. On our way over to Haunted Mansion we ran into Kate! We decided we would get those really cool photopass shots with Captain Hook. After that it was time to meet up for lunch at the Blue Bayou

The food was good but very pricey. I love the atmosphere but I couldn't read the menu so I was using my phone as a light.

By the time we were finished eating and paying it was time to meet up for our VIP Tour

Although he was cute, Ryan was a jip. I wish we had JD.
I don't remember what we did in what order so it will mostly be pictures.

I can't remember all the info Ryan told us but I can remember that Callie (dangermouse) already knew most of it:rotfl:but at the end we had PS for the parade. Well the parade starts and I'm turning my camera on to start taking pictures and... that's when my camera decides to die
faint.gif

After the parade I went solo. I was leaving that night so I wasn't heading back to the hotel like the rest of the girls. I ate at Red Rocketts and wandered around for a bit. I still had 1 fast pass for Space and 2 for Indiana Jones. I was really tired and didn't want to leave really late so I decided to be my own Dream Team and gave the FPs away. Those people were so happy. This trip was a lot of fun although a bit awkward since I didn't know anyone. Now I'm pumped and ready to go for our 2nd Annual DIS Girl's Only Trip!

Good TR Cristabel. I'm glad you decided to chance it and come on the trip. I wish we'd been able to meet up, but hopefully next time for sure! :thumbsup2

It's fun reading your trip report Cristabel. Thanks for taking the time to write it.:goodvibes

Just for clarification, the rocket rods in Tomorrowland were very short lived. That's the ride that used the old People Mover tracks (and has been gone for years). What you got to ride was Astro Orbiter. Sounds like you had a fun morning and how cool to be able to find Steph first thing!

Good TR Cristabel. I'm glad you decided to chance it and come on the trip. I wish we'd been able to meet up, but hopefully next time for sure! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm glad I came too. Next time for sure!

It's fun reading your trip report Cristabel. Thanks for taking the time to write it.:goodvibes

Just for clarification, the rocket rods in Tomorrowland were very short lived. That's the ride that used the old People Mover tracks (and has been gone for years). What you got to ride was Astro Orbiter. Sounds like you had a fun morning and how cool to be able to find Steph first thing!

Oh thank you! I edited that. The rocket rods were what I was thinking but couldn't remember on a different thread :idea:

This trip was a lot of fun although a bit awkward since I didn't know anyone. Now I'm pumped and ready to go for our 2nd Annual DIS Girl's Only Trip!

I'm glad you had fun Cristabel. But I know what you mean about it being awkward. I sorta felt the same way at first. I am so looking forward to the next trip!

I felt edgy and snarky, but not awkward!! I hope I didn't make anyone feel awkward!!

I know the age difference was kind of huge between you and me (Cristabell), but we are all kids at DIsney, aren't we?

ANd actually Stacie, I think things were a little awkward until our gab fest with Lorealle and the tears running down our faces with laughter over our various hair issues. What a way to bond..big hair!!! Can you rememberthe name of the impossibly expensive curtl product she uses?

Amy

I felt edgy and snarky, but not awkward!! I hope I didn't make anyone feel awkward!!

I know the age difference was kind of huge between you and me (Cristabell), but we are all kids at DIsney, aren't we?

ANd actually Stacie, I think things were a little awkward until our gab fest with Lorealle and the tears running down our faces with laughter over our various hair issues. What a way to bond..big hair!!! Can you rememberthe name of the impossibly expensive curtl product she uses?

Amy

Bumble and bumble.....that was the hair product stuff.

And yeah, the gab fest with Lorealle really did help things from staying awkward. And big hair women bond easy becasue they all get it.

Yep, we are all kids as Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter