Watch Out "WORLD" the Scrappers are coming - Thanksgiving 2013!

so excited got our ADR yesterday for CP package at Rose & Crown on 11/29 :cool1: still no narrator listed yet....really hoping for Neil Patrick Harris since he's not listed anywhere else as of yet :thumbsup2

so excited got our ADR yesterday for CP package at Rose & Crown on 11/29 :cool1: still no narrator listed yet....really hoping for Neil Patrick Harris since he's not listed anywhere else as of yet :thumbsup2

I am hoping for Neil Patrick Harris too!

Got the "free" dining. Decided to move to Coronado Springs, since it was only $150 more once we paid for the upgrade to the regular dining (from quick service).

110 days for us!

Got the "free" dining. Decided to move to Coronado Springs, since it was only $150 more once we paid for the upgrade to the regular dining (from quick service).

110 days for us!

:cool1: Congrats! I thought about changing my ressie, but Julia really wants AOA so I decided to leave it as is.

Oh, and I went back over my dinner reservations, we do have Be Our Guest at 5:10...so we'll probably see you there ;)

Oh, and I went back over my dinner reservations, we do have Be Our Guest at 5:10...so we'll probably see you there ;)

:banana: I want the West Wing but Julia would prefer something quieter, we'll see when we get there. I have heard it can be a wait for the West Wing...

:banana: I want the West Wing but Julia would prefer something quieter, we'll see when we get there. I have heard it can be a wait for the West Wing...

I'd prefer the West Wing too, I guess we'll see how long the wait is. By the way, Morgan LOVED being able to hang out with just Julia and Megan last week. We're a bit on the overprotective side, so she hasn't done a lot of that. She's very much looking forward to November.

I'd prefer the West Wing too, I guess we'll see how long the wait is. By the way, Morgan LOVED being able to hang out with just Julia and Megan last week. We're a bit on the overprotective side, so she hasn't done a lot of that. She's very much looking forward to November.

Julia too! That is the first time she has been allowed to go off on her own without an adult, she was so excited! She is also looking forward to November and maybe getting some time with just "the girls".

Just finished cutting 100 photo mats...now to wait for Josh to get up so I can get to my paper and cut titles.

110 days for us!

yay for getting free dining! and upgrading to thee CS!

We still want to come over and check it out though ;)

you definitely better come over to visit LOL!

I would like the west wing too!

Julia too! That is the first time she has been allowed to go off on her own without an adult, she was so excited! She is also looking forward to November and maybe getting some time with just "the girls".

Just finished cutting 100 photo mats...now to wait for Josh to get up so I can get to my paper and cut titles.

Megan had so much fun with the girls too! its hard to let them have some "freedom" from us isn't it! I am okay with them having some time together at the parks! after meeting the girls, Megan is even more excited for our trip! I think we will go to AK on our first day so they can hang!

just got an update that NPH will be narrating CP on Dec 2 & 3...need to figure out if I want to add a 2nd CP dining pkg or just try to get in or just hang out around that night to here him! we do have Les Chef scheduled for 12/2 already!

well decision was made for me...no CP pkg available for the 2nd...of wel think we will just lurk behind the area to hear NPH speak!

So it looks like FP+ may still be in testing for Thanksgiving week. Now to make a plan for which FP we need to prebook. Julia really wants the magig band....

So it looks like FP+ may still be in testing for Thanksgiving week. Now to make a plan for which FP we need to prebook. Julia really wants the magig band....

I know! should we be linking all of our resort ressies to each other on the MDE??? so we can get the same FP times? or just wing it and do stand by?
am still a bit confused on the whole thing :crazy2:

I know! should we be linking all of our resort ressies to each other on the MDE??? so we can get the same FP times? or just wing it and do stand by?
am still a bit confused on the whole thing :crazy2:

I think if we are planning to ride together using fastpass we will need to link our ressies on MDE. I think it its through family and friends? I will look into it.

If we would like to coordinate fastpass+ ride times we will need to invite all those who wish to participate through MDE family and friends. There is a place to invite a person. They will receive an email asking them to accept or decline the invite. It asks for the persons name and age, 18+ being used for anyone over 18. Once you put in the address and check the "invite to share and plan" a box pops up and asks for the person's email address.

I think if we are planning to ride together using fastpass we will need to link our ressies on MDE. I think it its through family and friends? I will look into it.

If we would like to coordinate fastpass+ ride times we will need to invite all those who wish to participate through MDE family and friends. There is a place to invite a person. They will receive an email asking them to accept or decline the invite. It asks for the persons name and age, 18+ being used for anyone over 18. Once you put in the address and check the "invite to share and plan" a box pops up and asks for the person's email address.

okay, I figured that part out...you and Julia are actually on our MDE since you are on our resort ressie.....just think how tough this all will be for everyone to coordinate rides/times etc.

guess we can post this over on FB page too so we can get a feel for what everyone wants to do, will go post that now!

okay, I figured that part out...you and Julia are actually on our MDE since you are on our resort ressie.....just think how tough this all will be for everyone to coordinate rides/times etc.

guess we can post this over on FB page too so we can get a feel for what everyone wants to do, will go post that now!

Sounds good, I will send a PM with my email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter