Watching for BOG Breakfast to be Extended-Now Open :)

PirateD

DIS Veteran
Update: ADRs now open!

Edited for Update: Chip and Co. are reporting that BOG breakfast is going to be permanent. Expect ADRs to open soon!

I was just talking to my sister and she asked if there was any news on BOG Breakfast. As I was telling her "no", I went into the app to check to see if the Breakfast option was starting to appear. Imagine my surprise when I saw this! image.jpg Is anyone else seeing Breakfast as an option? I actually put it on lunch so you could see the start time as 6:30 AM on December 20, 2015. I wonder if everyone in my family will hate me if I booked that time (maybe I should make that for a party of one!). Of course, I tried and it came up as unavailable. I hope this is a sign of BOG breakfasts yet to come!

Last edited:
I was just talking to my sister and she asked if there was any news on BOG Breakfast. As I was telling her "no", I went into the app to check to see if the Breakfast option was starting to appear. Imagine my surprise when I saw this! View attachment 109697 Is anyone else seeing Breakfast as an option? I actually put it on lunch so you could see the start time as 6:30 AM on December 20, 2015. I wonder if everyone in my family will hate me if I booked that time (maybe I should make that for a party of one!). Of course, I tried and it came up as unavailable. I hope this is a sign of BOG breakfasts yet to come!

I'm on desktop and dont see that at all. =(

I just checked, and found the same thing. Maybe there's hope for my October 4 or 6 breakfast reservation!!!! :rolleyes:

I'm on desktop and dont see that at all. =(
I didn't see it on the website on my iPad either--only in the app. Wondering if anyone else can see it in the app. I went back to check a couple of times to make sure I was seeing it right before posting. Fingers crossed that others are seeing it too! I know that others reported seeing it previous to June 18 before the last set of dates were released.

I can see the same thing on the app, off and on. I noticed it a few weeks ago though. Options are Breakfast, with Times starting as early as 6:30. But then when you try to select it, get the "reservations Unavailable" message.

I tried for the week of 10/25 and I can see it for every day, but can't select any of it.

I used the app just now to check and did not see BOG on the list of breakfast options.

I have been going directly to BOG and then clicking on Find a Table. My date is already there because I've been checking so often, lol! Usually, the only options in the pull down menu are Lunch and Dinner with times starting around 10:30. Today I could choose Breakfast as an option with times starting at 6:30. I hope this means they are working on adding it soon!

I can see the same thing on the app, off and on. I noticed it a few weeks ago though. Options are Breakfast, with Times starting as early as 6:30. But then when you try to select it, get the "reservations Unavailable" message.

I tried for the week of 10/25 and I can see it for every day, but can't select any of it.

Thanks! I was wondering about the times starting so early and wondered if it was because we were going during Christmas week. I guess not since you are seeing it in October. I guess this may not be as new as I thought if you have been seeing it for a couple of weeks. I was so excited to see it for the first time and hoped it meant they were getting ready to release more dates soon. ..will keep impatiently waiting...

Thanks! I was wondering about the times starting so early and wondered if it was because we were going during Christmas week. I guess not since you are seeing it in October. I guess this may not be as new as I thought if you have been seeing it for a couple of weeks. I was so excited to see it for the first time and hoped it meant they were getting ready to release more dates soon. ..will keep impatiently waiting...

I remember getting super excited when I saw it at first - then kept getting errors. Then randomly it wouldnt be there for a few days. Hopefully it means they are prepping to open it up! That, or someone in disney's IT department likes to get the Dis all riled up for a good laugh ;)

My understanding is Oct 3. Some people were speculating that the next release date would be July 18 because it was part of an extended test date I think.

Currently you can book through 10/3

Thanks. Bummer, missed our chance. Didn't even think about BOG for breakfast. Doh!

We'll be there until Oct 4th and didn't think about BOG for breakfast. We do have it twice for lunch though during our stay.

Dan

I just saw it on the MDE app for my dates in November, but it's telling me nothing is available, to choose another date. Ugh.

Thanks. Bummer, missed our chance. Didn't even think about BOG for breakfast. Doh!

We'll be there until Oct 4th and didn't think about BOG for breakfast. We do have it twice for lunch though during our stay.

Dan

Keep trying. Esp if the 10/4 plus window opens, people may move around a BOG they had for earlier in the month if their stay extends more into that first week of October.

Keep trying. Esp if the 10/4 plus window opens, people may move around a BOG they had for earlier in the month if their stay extends more into that first week of October.

Will do. We leave on the 4th and won't be doing a park, but I'll keep trying for my planned two MK days! We got ALL of our other ADR's that we wanted, so I'm happy with how we are but this would be icing on the cake!

Dan

I just saw it on the MDE app for my dates in November, but it's telling me nothing is available, to choose another date. Ugh.

Got the same message too. I guess I will just keep checking...

Will do. We leave on the 4th and won't be doing a park, but I'll keep trying for my planned two MK days! We got ALL of our other ADR's that we wanted, so I'm happy with how we are but this would be icing on the cake!

Dan

Best wishes in finding one! We have BOG lunch booked too. I'm most excited about it I think but my sister and her husband really want BOG breakfast and I'm more than happy to oblige. I don't think it will give us the same advantage because we will be touring when 7 AM EMHs are on, but I'm thinking about trying for 10 AM. After a super early start and 3 hours of rides, I think we will be ready for sustenance then. :)

Best wishes in finding one! We have BOG lunch booked too. I'm most excited about it I think but my sister and her husband really want BOG breakfast and I'm more than happy to oblige. I don't think it will give us the same advantage because we will be touring when 7 AM EMHs are on, but I'm thinking about trying for 10 AM. After a super early start and 3 hours of rides, I think we will be ready for sustenance then. :)

BOG lunch is great. Our favorite for sure within the parks. IMO, second overall only to Wolfgang Puck express in downtown Disney.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter