Watching for BOG Breakfast to be Extended-Now Open :)

Thanks for the info! I will keep my 8:20 ressie, just in case (or until) they change the opening to 8:00, then I'll cancel it. Do they ever open the restaurants earlier when they change the hours of the parks? Don't think I've ever seen that, but thought I'd ask....

Thanks for the info! I will keep my 8:20 ressie, just in case (or until) they change the opening to 8:00, then I'll cancel it. Do they ever open the restaurants earlier when they change the hours of the parks? Don't think I've ever seen that, but thought I'd ask....
I was told "no" but who really knows....I had originally not seen anything before 8 am and then all of a sudden CP opened up a bunch of 7:00 am. That is a pretty good indication that they are going to be open at 8! They opened those back in June.

I was told "no" but who really knows....I had originally not seen anything before 8 am and then all of a sudden CP opened up a bunch of 7:00 am. That is a pretty good indication that they are going to be open at 8! They opened those back in June.
That sure is a pretty good indication! I wonder why they don't just come out and say they are opening at 8?

When we ate at BOG in 2013, I vaguely remember reading somewhere about how to request a certain room to eat in. (I am referring to dinnertime for the request.) Can you still do that? If so, how...just when you show up for your ressie, or call in advance?

Thanks for the info about MK tending to open at 8:00 in December. What about Epcot? We have an 8:05 CP ADR at Garden Grill. Hope they don't open earlier...that would really mess us up for rides...or CP if we cancel the ressie.

For any of you that were able to get an 8:00an ressie and have already gone were you able to get good pictures in front of the castle without a bunch of people? Are Disney Photographers out that early? Also how did getting in lines for the rides work for you?

For any of you that were able to get an 8:00an ressie and have already gone were you able to get good pictures in front of the castle without a bunch of people? Are Disney Photographers out that early? Also how did getting in lines for the rides work for you?

We haven't done a BOG, but we've had pre-opening readies before. There are PhotoPass photographers out to take pictures. You can get great shots with minimal people in the backgrounds. The only others allowed in are people with early reservation/appts. With BOG open for breakfast now, there will be more people in the park early than when we last went. However, it would still be really nice!

I have a BOG breakfast for 9:10 on a day when the park opens at 9:00. I am wondering if anyone knows how early I can get in to the restaurant?
We only have one day at each park this time around, and wanted to make rope drop. With breakfast at 9:10 that won't be possible, but I was thinking if we got in as early as we could and ate fast we might be not too far behind...
Thoughts?
And is that a complete waste of the BOG breakfast experience?

I have a BOG breakfast for 9:10 on a day when the park opens at 9:00. I am wondering if anyone knows how early I can get in to the restaurant?
We only have one day at each park this time around, and wanted to make rope drop. With breakfast at 9:10 that won't be possible, but I was thinking if we got in as early as we could and ate fast we might be not too far behind...
Thoughts?
And is that a complete waste of the BOG breakfast experience?

I personally think it is a waste. If your goal is lots of park time, I don't think i would eat there during park hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter