Water Park vs Disney Springs

I like to relax on my non-park days. Water parks are not relaxing to me. That counts as a park day. I spend my non-park days at our resort pool. Maybe dinner/lunch in Disney Springs with a touch of window shopping to and from dinner.

If the plan is to hit a park that evening anyways, I'd just do more park time. Not a fan of the water parks and DS is great for dinner in the evening but not something I would plan a day or half day around.

I'm drained after a water park day. I don't know if I would be up to a park in the evening.

I also have no desire to go to DS. It's just a glorified shopping malls. We have a lot of upscale malls and restaurants so DS doesn't appeal to me.

If I had to choose I would do a water park.

Personally, Typhoon Lagoon and go to Disney Springs after. It’s so close and has great places to eat.

Water park for sure. I am not a huge shopper. Specifically Typhoon Lagoon v Blizzard Beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter