WaveRunnners/waterskiing at west carib?

disneyliz

Earning My Ears
I posted this previous but no reply. I don't know if its because there isn't any where to go. Can anyone tell me if any of the west. carib. islands have motorized sports close to the beaches. We are trying to avoid traveling to much around the islands and having things all close by. we are mainly interested in the waverunners. My 7yr old had never been on one.

any help would be appreciated

We just came back from the 5/10 Western. We rented one at the 7-mile Beach on GC. I took my DS5 and DD3 on separate rides. I think you'll find them up and down that beach, so it doesn't matter where you are. The going rate was $50-$70 per 1/2-hr.

We also saw wave runners parked right next to the pier (no beach) where the ship docks at Key West. I think the prices were about the same as GC.

We spent our whole day on Coz at the Chankanaab Park. There are no rentals of motorized water sports there.

You can rent waverunners at KW, Grand Cayman Westin Resort or Mr Sanchos in Cozumel

We rented a waverunner at Mr Sancho beach, it was $80.00, that was for 1/2 hr. waverunner - 1/2 hr. 4wheeler. I didn't do the 4wheeler part, my husband and a friend did. I think just the waverunner was $50 1/2 hr. They let you take any age with you, only 16 and up can drive. Different from when we go to San Diego, they won't let anyone under 12 even on the waverunners. My girls all hate that rule ! We did see them at 7-mile beach too, but I don't know the cost.
Hope you have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter