WDW Annual Pass Return Guesses?

TommyB

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any guesses or has anyone heard anything about when they'll resume Disney annual pass sales above the pixie? I've been dying to get one since I moved to Orlando 4 years ago but couldn't afford it, then right when I finally could they stopped selling them 😩 idk if they're going to wait until August again or do y'all think it might be sooner? Or ever? 😭

Anyone have any guesses or has anyone heard anything about when they'll resume Disney annual pass sales above the pixie? I've been dying to get one since I moved to Orlando 4 years ago but couldn't afford it, then right when I finally could they stopped selling them 😩 idk if they're going to wait until August again or do y'all think it might be sooner? Or ever? 😭
Can’t you buy the FL resident pass?

Disney has no reason to bring them back anytime soon. The parks are bursting with people and Genie+/ILL purchases are making record profits. My guess is summer of 2023 when the 50th celebrations are all over.
I think a few changes are coming with the 50th leaving. I think park reservations are one of them, but premium products aren't changing. Hopefully they'll be reworked a bit.

I think a few changes are coming with the 50th leaving. I think park reservations are one of them, but premium products aren't changing. Hopefully they'll be reworked a bit.
I'm hoping that they opt to find a way to make annual passes work even if it means pass holders keep the reservation system or something. I don't think my heart could take not being able to go without shelling out each time, I have a universal pass and I love being able to casually explore the parks without feeling like I have to do everything because I "only" have that one day there.

I'm hoping that they opt to find a way to make annual passes work even if it means pass holders keep the reservation system or something. I don't think my heart could take not being able to go without shelling out each time, I have a universal pass and I love being able to casually explore the parks without feeling like I have to do everything because I "only" have that one day there.
I think there might be a change to the AP system. But I'm not sure it'll revert back to the way it was. At least not at first.

I think there might be a change to the AP system. But I'm not sure it'll revert back to the way it was. At least not at first.
Yeah. Whether that change is an exponential price increase, or a reservations system, even a restrictive reservations system, I'm not sure I care at this point 😬 I just want my AP 😂

It’s just a bit ironic that when they rolled out the new APs, there were so many complaining about its price, restrictions, and diminished benefits. Now that they aren’t available, people are begging to be able to buy them again.
...yup that was me 😂 I'm that person now lol

Last edited:
Never letting my AP lapse I though everyone would have learned the lesson during Covid that they will be quick to yank it once you don’t have it
Yeah, my plan was to get one immediately when they went back on sale, but I had too many other financial responsibilities at the time and wasn't able to until after Christmas, and my plan was January to get one BUT they didn't last past Thanksgiving 😭

Never letting my AP lapse I though everyone would have learned the lesson during Covid that they will be quick to yank it once you don’t have it
I feel the same way for my DLR Believe keys. I wasn’t planning on renewing them until Disney “sold out“ of them. Nothing like creating a scarcity mentality to generate product sales.

Announced in August, on sale 9/8/21. So yeah I agree. Hopefully you're right lol

When did they stop selling the AP?

They started selling 9/8/21, but do you mind if I ask when they stopped selling ?? On What date?

I’m just curious. It just seems crazy that they stopped selling AP’s (the sorcerer pass?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter