WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Thanks, didn't know if posting it here was still relevant to operations at Disney World in general.

It's totally fine, and thank you for answering PP. I was more just trying to redirect / let people know of a specific thread on the topic. And avoid going to get lunch and coming back to 2 pages of NBA at Coronado Springs debate here on the theme parks board. :goodvibes :littleangel:

It would be July 31 - Oct 1.
And then what?
the season typically starts around the third week of Oct, does the 20/21 season start up on time, get pushed back, play at Disney again, go back home court - stuff I have not seen mentioned

And then what?
the season typically starts around the third week of Oct, does the 20/21 season start up on time, get pushed back, play at Disney again, go back home court - stuff I have not seen mentioned

That's a discussion best had elsewhere.

Couldn't care less about what the NBA decides unless they have talks about continuing to use Disney resorts for all teams down the road instead of the amount they've discussed.

That's a discussion best had elsewhere.

Couldn't care less about what the NBA decides unless they have talks about continuing to use Disney resorts for all teams down the road instead of the amount they've discussed.
Which is exactly what I am asking. I assume there hasn’t been an announcement about it yet since I don’t see one but then again, not everyone is glued here 24/7 so stuff gets missed

Has anyone gotten their money back or cancellation or anything about the Cirque Du Soleil show Drawn To Life? I have tried to cancel many times, before the big shut off of cancellations, and they kept saying that it was not them it was another group. I still technically have not passed my date for the tickets, but it is June 14th, so it is not opening, and I don't know how to get anyone to cancel these tickets and give me a refund. They keep saying that they send an email to the group that handles it but then I hear nothing.
They sent out an email about cancellations, it said we would get refunds 30 days after the performance date. We had a May 7th show and we got the refund on 5/29.

They were a pain to deal with, first they flat out refused to refund us and said we could change the date. Then I called again a few days later and was told we would have to wait and see if the shows would be cancelled (I called back in early April). I called again once Disney closed "until further notice" and their phones were not manned anymore. I had emailed them several times - we had bought 7 tickets so quite a bit of money tied up - and got canned and very vague responses every time. Finally they sent an email about the refund 30 days after the performance date. Now we have a credit on our credit card.

They sent out an email about cancellations, it said we would get refunds 30 days after the performance date. We had a May 7th show and we got the refund on 5/29.

They were a pain to deal with, first they flat out refused to refund us and said we could change the date. Then I called again a few days later and was told we would have to wait and see if the shows would be cancelled (I called back in early April). I called again once Disney closed "until further notice" and their phones were not manned anymore. I had emailed them several times - we had bought 7 tickets so quite a bit of money tied up - and got canned and very vague responses every time. Finally they sent an email about the refund 30 days after the performance date. Now we have a credit on our credit card.

I had May 7th also, and still nothing. I emailed them 3 times to start with and then waited patiently. Now I guess I need to try to get in touch again

Noticed one said opening, with no bar 😞 As a girl planning an adult only anniversary trip, hoping that changes before our July 15 check in! Yeah, I know, selfish hope in the middle of everything, and not exactly a deal breaker, but we all have our selfish disappointments , right?

Noticed one said opening, with no bar 😞 As a girl planning an adult only anniversary trip, hoping that changes before our July 15 check in! Yeah, I know, selfish hope in the middle of everything, and not exactly a deal breaker, but we all have our selfish disappointments , right?
remember the list was posted yesterday before we went into Phase 2. On phase 2 the bars can now reopen at 50%, I'm sure they will be added

Disney throwing cancellation after cancellation of elements of my trip at me, hoping that I cancel. But I just sit here and take it and wait. Reminds me of the Memorex man! Bring it on Disney!

LOL! This is us right now. I tell DH: "Disney has been dismantling our trip all day." DH says "Yeah, but we're still going--so there!" 😄

remember the list was posted yesterday before we went into Phase 2. On phase 2 the bars can now reopen at 50%, I'm sure they will be added

DH has been saying right along that he thinks (hopes!) that along with the NBA & MLS situation and wanting to see how Universal handles things, another reason Disney is waiting longer to open may be in hopes that they can reduce some of their originally planned COVID-19 restrictions/closures/etc. if the phases continue to change before they reopen. So we may find that some of the things that have us concerned or bummed out now in early June may be a non-issue by the time they actually open. Fingers crossed, anyway! 🤞

LOL! This is us right now. I tell DH: "Disney has been dismantling our trip all day." DH says "Yeah, but we're still going--so there!" 😄

DH has been saying right along that he thinks (hopes!) that along with the NBA & MLS situation and wanting to see how Universal handles things, another reason Disney is waiting longer to open may be in hopes that they can reduce some of their originally planned COVID-19 restrictions/closures/etc. if the phases continue to change before they reopen. So we may find that some of the things that have us concerned or bummed out now in early June may be a non-issue by the time they actually open. Fingers crossed, anyway! 🤞
definitely one of the reasons they have waited, along with many many other reasons.
The only issue with wanting to reopen more and more restaurants, resorts and attractions/shows will be the man power, which Disney does not have at the moment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter