• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but has anyone had luck getting a refund for Cirque tickets. We bought tickets in Oct of 2019 for the end of this May (trip already cancelled). Would anyone have contact info to obtain a refund? Thanks for any help!

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but has anyone had luck getting a refund for Cirque tickets. We bought tickets in Oct of 2019 for the end of this May (trip already cancelled). Would anyone have contact info to obtain a refund? Thanks for any help!
people have called and have gotten refunded (855) 473-7783 or (702) 352-0221.

Reactions: CJN
Booked our FP+ today and of course got everything we wanted at the time we wanted for our trip 5/18-5/26. I'm not holding my breath but I hope we get to go.
My trip is planned for June 2 thru June 9 and I was just wondering if anyone was able to make their FP's for their end of May trip. I sure didn't want to get up on April 3 to do mine if I didn't have too LOL.
I'm not holding my breath either but I so hope you get to go! Then that means, I would get to go too :)
#Iwontcanceltilltheymakeme

My trip is planned for June 2 thru June 9 and I was just wondering if anyone was able to make their FP's for their end of May trip. I sure didn't want to get up on April 3 to do mine if I didn't have too LOL.
I'm not holding my breath either but I so hope you get to go! Then that means, I would get to go too :)
I also booked this afternoon, even modified tonight, and was still able to get FoP, MMRR, MFSR & 7DMT!

IF Disney reopens on the 30th, there is only a few days before FL Silver passes have their block out dates. What do you think the chance is they suspend the block out dates? I would guess not many will rush in and the parks and resorts would still be pretty empty. I am not confident they will reopen the 30th right now, just wondering out loud.

IF Disney reopens on the 30th, there is only a few days before FL Silver passes have their block out dates. What do you think the chance is they suspend the block out dates? I would guess not many will rush in and the parks and resorts would still be pretty empty. I am not confident they will reopen the 30th right now, just wondering out loud.
as of now, WDW wouldn't reopen until April 1st (as stated on site) I think there's a real possibility they will lift the block out dates UNLESS they will try and control the crowds coming into the parks for the first month or so

The HUB (internal CM site) has had no real changes, today the schedule for the week of the 29th through April 4th was supposed to come out. Instead it says that the schedules will be out on Tuesday the 24th.
I think we may hear a more definitive answer on extension of closures by Tuesday
Any update on this as of this morning?

Reminder, this is not a speculation thread. Such discussion can occur on numerous threads on boards such as Rumors & News and the Community Board.

Off topic posts will continue to be deleted.

Thank you.

I was also able to book ours on Monday and we got everything we wanted. (My kids are teens and are huge Star Wars fans so not sure about Slinky Dog - we went with Smuggler's Run for our tier 1)

Reminder, this is not a speculation thread. Such discussion can occur on numerous threads on boards such as Rumors & News and the Community Board.

Off topic posts will continue to be deleted.

Thank you.
Just to note we have a couple threads on rumors and news, one we are trying to keep to theme park related info and another on some of the speculation on when Disney could reopen.

I just called to try and cancel our Cirque tickets for May 7th and was told that as of now they will not give a refund since the show is scheduled to be performed. They said we could reschedule or call back in a few weeks to see if things have changed. I asked for a supervisor and she told me she was the supervisor. I called both numbers 855-473-7783 and 702-352-0221 and I got the same person on both numbers.

I just called to try and cancel our Cirque tickets for May 7th and was told that as of now they will not give a refund since the show is scheduled to be performed. They said we could reschedule or call back in a few weeks to see if things have changed. I asked for a supervisor and she told me she was the supervisor. I called both numbers 855-473-7783 and 702-352-0221 and I got the same person on both numbers.

Could you re-schedule to the first showing, which looks to be April 1? Can't see that show happening.

Could you re-schedule to the first showing, which looks to be April 1? Can't see that show happening.
I wonder if they would reschedule for that one! The CDC said 8 weeks which puts it at May 10th. I just sent an email to the email I found on their website. If that does not work I could try April 1st ;)

I'm hoping I can get advice on an upcoming trip. I don't travel until 1st Oct this year and am staying at animal kingdom lodge (standard room). I'd look to upgrade to a Savannah view but don't want to ring right now as I feel this should be for people with urgent upcoming trips.
My only issue is how long do I wait before ringing as the longer Disney is shut the more people are going to ring to cancel or modify their trips?

I'm hoping I can get advice on an upcoming trip. I don't travel until 1st Oct this year and am staying at animal kingdom lodge (standard room). I'd look to upgrade to a Savannah view but don't want to ring right now as I feel this should be for people with urgent upcoming trips.
My only issue is how long do I wait before ringing as the longer Disney is shut the more people are going to ring to cancel or modify their trips?
the phone lines are not tied up at all now, I would call now. Once they announce reopening/extension of closure then the lines will be clogged up again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter