WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Hi friends. Looking to book a last minute 1 day trip to MK next week. There was availability last week and of course now it’s all sold out. Any tips or tricks on how you’ve successfully snagged a hard to get date? Any particular time of the day I should look? Any threads that no should watch? Thanks so much!

I had luck getting an MK day next week last minute by just trying every 15 minutes. It took me 2 days but finally availability opened up. It did take me literally 2 days of trying every 15 minutes though.

Just keep trying! This was me with Christmas Day. I just kept trying and eventually I was able to book MK. For me, it happened first thing in the morning.

I added my party one by one and it worked. It was saying sold out on the availability calendar and didn’t work when I tried to add 2 but worked when I added one at a time. Hope that helps!

A bit of info on park hoping
Along with what we already know
• Guests must have a Disney Park Pass reservation for the first park they want to visit.
• Guests must enter that first park before visiting another park.
• Guests may visit another park starting at 2 p.m.–park close.

This I believe is new news
Park-to-park bus transportation will be available each day shortly prior to the start of Park Hopper hours.
Cast Members will verify Guests have a ticket or pass with Park Hopper benefits before they board.

A bit of info on park hoping
Along with what we already know
• Guests must have a Disney Park Pass reservation for the first park they want to visit.
• Guests must enter that first park before visiting another park.
• Guests may visit another park starting at 2 p.m.–park close.

Park-to-park bus transportation will be available each day shortly prior to the start of Park Hopper hours.
Cast Members will verify Guests have a ticket or pass with Park Hopper benefits before they board.
Sounds like new info. Glad they’ll be checking tickets to ensure guests are able to visit a different park.

Is this wording from an official source? I wonder whether the specific wording “bus transportation” is a cue that Monorail Epcot line is not going to open soon.

When a park is full is it possible to still get reservations in the days leading to it? It seems I see day of or day before pop up. Yes I know people are always changing plans but I was thinking they change the averages between categories like they have a lot of resort guest open so they move some last minute to daily tickets...

When a park is full is it possible to still get reservations in the days leading to it? It seems I see day of or day before pop up. Yes I know people are always changing plans but I was thinking they change the averages between categories like they have a lot of resort guest open so they move some last minute to daily tickets...
They do move allotments around almost weekly but it's never guaranteed for a last minute pick up. I say book your reservation at the earliest possible moment you can

They do move allotments around almost weekly but it's never guaranteed for a last minute pick up. I say book your reservation at the earliest possible moment you can
We live in Florida... 3 hours away, we talked someone in to visiting us next week. They have never been and it would just be cool to go..

We're planning a trip Jan 16-24 2022 and right now, park passes can be made up until Jan 14 2022. Have they said when additional dates will be released?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered - I did a search but couldn't find the answer

Thanks!

We're planning a trip Jan 16-24 2022 and right now, park passes can be made up until Jan 14 2022. Have they said when additional dates will be released?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered - I did a search but couldn't find the answer

Thanks!
No

Thanks!
As yulilin said, nothing has been announced, however, ticket packages for a new calendar year typically become available in June the year before. Since tickets won’t be available until June, that’s when I would expect to see the 2022 availability open up, if they’ll even need it in 2022.

Ticket packages are typically bookable for up to 2 weeks, which means you could book for December 31, 2021 and stay for 2 weeks, January 14th being the last day. Which is why that’s the last day available.

I am having difficulties booking more than 3 days on the park pass? The my Disney Experience app is not letting me book more than 3 days. I have a Annual Pass that I bought prior to COVID intending to go in may (which obviously didn’t happen) but I haven’t activated it in the park yet. Is that limit still suppose to be there like it was in the early days? If not how do I get around this?

Do you have on-site hotel reservations? And, do you have any other tickets in your account? If the answer to those 2 questions are "no," then I believe you will only be able to reserve 3 days with your AP. (The 3 day limit is still in place unless you have a reservation at a Disney hotel.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter