WDW Cupcakes

Any healthy cupcakes ?

plxql.jpg

View attachment 335618

May I present the Butterfinger Cupcake at Hollywood Studios? It has quite a history! It used to be served at Starring Rolls, which no longer exists. It is now located at Trolley Car Cafe (AKA Starbucks) with a different name: the Peanut Butter Crunch Cupcake.

I don't really go for cupcakes normally, but I am a baker and a dessert snob, and this one certainly fits my tough qualifications to be an excellent treat. Oh my goodness, it is insanely good. It's a chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate fudge. It's topped with a vanilla buttercream, which is drenched in chocolate and a Butterfinger topping.

At Disney World, it seems like a lot of basic cupcakes are just made to look pretty and appealing. I'm not saying that they aren't good - most of Disney's cupcakes are. However, they're just nothing special. This cupcake, the Butterfinger Cupcake, is special and a must-do. They wouldn't have saved it from oblivion if it wasn't!
Looks so yummy !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter