WDW Merchandise. Can I purchase outside the World?

texasgoodfella

Earning My Ears
We just got back from a great week. It may have been our best trip to WDW.

I picked up some really cool items. Emporium is my favorite shop although I like all of them along Hollywood Blvd and Sunset BLVD at the Studios.

Anyway - there are a few items I wished I had purchased (especially the 100 Years of Magic DVD).

Is there any way to buy WDW items online? The Disney Store doesn't seem to have much if any in the way of WDW things.

I just purchased a Christmas stocking for our new baby that we saw last summer at the Days of Christmas store. We called WDW merchandise 407-363-6200. They had the stocking, but to get it personalized we went directly through the store (they gave us the direct number). We told them exactly what we wanted, gave them our credit card info and we had it in about a week. The shipping was expensive- $10.95, but it was worth it since no one else including the Disney store/catalog had the item. Now, we all have matching, persnalized Disney stockings. Try calling them and maybe they have what you want. Good luck!

I am not sure where you are located but from your screen name it looks like you are from Texas. I know that by my house (in FL) there are Disney outlets that sell merchandise that is only available at Disney. I looked up the outlet locations on the www.disneystore.com web site but found only one in Texas.
I hope it is close to you!

Texas
Tanger Factory Center
4015 IH 35 South, Suite 507
San Marcos, TX 78666
512-392-8880

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter