WDW rides that are hidden/hard to find

We did that at the Ariel Groto meet & greet thing thinking it was the Little Mermaid ride.

Funniest picture we have because when you wait 30 minutes to meet Ariel, I'll be darned if you aren't taking that picture. LOL
So common. For the longest they had a CM posted that asked if you wanted the ride or the character. Don't know if they still do that or not.

Barnstormers...........I rarely go back to the Circus area of MK.

I have never even seen Barnstormers ride entrance.

The Jungle Cruise. I've been going multiple times a year since I was a baby and I only just discovered the ride two years ago. I guess I never walked by it, I'd always go to Pirates from the other way and then back the way I came. That whole area with Aladdin's carpet I just never saw for 27 years.

The end of the line to flights of passage. Came from early breakfast ADR got lost twice trying to find it by then the line was over an hour long. So worth it though. :rotfl:

We did that at the Ariel Groto meet & greet thing thinking it was the Little Mermaid ride.

Funniest picture we have because when you wait 30 minutes to meet Ariel, I'll be darned if you aren't taking that picture. LOL

OMG we did this same thing! We only stood for about ten minutes (of a non moving line. Thought the ride was down!) then DS got antsy said he didn’t care for the ride cause it was getting late anyways so I said alright we could just leave got out of the line and realized my mistake. :rotfl2:

It took me several trips to WDW to even realize I could go into the Stave Church in Norway. It's actually a pretty nice but small exhibit.

Primeval Whirl. No kidding. Years ago during one of our trips we rode Dinosaur and I hated it. Since then, I never go to that area of the park. Couple weeks ago I read someone talking about it and I'm like, what is this? So of course I looked on Youtube. I can't believe there is something I've never ridden at Disney and didn't know about it. We plan to ride it during my trip in a few weeks.

The Stave Church is a hidden gem for sure.... I love the new (as of April 2018) exhibit in there[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see it later this year. It's been over 5 years since we've been in it.

Three Caballeros Ride. If you don't know it's there, you would absolutely miss it. And I think it's a cute ride...

Sum of All Thrills. I think that's gone now. We heard about it. Looked for it. Gave up. Found it on another trip.
Omg sum of all thrills was awesome! I’m so sad that is gone. I read the ultimate guide otherwise I wouldn’t have known where it was.

I have a friend that asked me "What is the point of Epcot?" You just walk around a lake. He never knew to go into the various countries and explore. He has not been back in 30 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter