WDW with a toddler

Cinnabunny

Earning My Ears
Hello!

We've a trip to WDW booked for two weeks over Easter, and I know it's probably going to be crazy busy. We've been before, at Halloween years ago, as part of a 6 person friend group and we're going again this year with the same group but the addition of my 22 month old.
I'm very nervous, especially with not having travelled much recently because of the pandemic.
Can anyone help me with any advice on WDW (staying off property but close by) or long flights with a toddler?
Appreciate any tips etc.

Thanks!
Claire

Hello!

We've a trip to WDW booked for two weeks over Easter, and I know it's probably going to be crazy busy. We've been before, at Halloween years ago, as part of a 6 person friend group and we're going again this year with the same group but the addition of my 22 month old.
I'm very nervous, especially with not having travelled much recently because of the pandemic.
Can anyone help me with any advice on WDW (staying off property but close by) or long flights with a toddler?
Appreciate any tips etc.

Thanks!
Claire
Mid day breaks for nap time (we did them even off property) are really important to keep toddler and guardians happy! Bring lots of snacks into the parks that you know they will eat.

Flight we tried a tablet, lots of books and little games. Wasn’t perfect but she did well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter