wdwgirl and Dad do Disney:an April '10 PTR...TR LINK ADDED!! p. 56

Well guys, it's 4:45 in the morning and it's almost time to go to the airport! I like how my ticker says Congratulations. :rotfl: Stay tuned for some possible live updates!

:dance3:

~Sarah

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!! It's 82 today in Cincinnati...might as well be in FL. Too bad our pools aren't open yet :)

Have a FANTASTIC trip Sarah!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:cheer2::cheer2:
:cheer2:

Woohoo! I'll be meeting you around this time tomorrow! I hope you had a safe flight!

HEY GUYS!!!

Well, we made it, I am sitting in our room at Kidani. I just looked out at the savanna and there are a couple animals out there...don't know what they are since it's getting dark (I guess that means they could just be rocks. LOL!).

There was a little bit of drama this morning at the airport but I'll get into that once I start the TR. ;)

Went to the Animal Kingdom this afternoon for a while...it was not crowded at all! Now we're just going to relax and watch American Idol since we're getting up early for EMH tomorrow morning at the MK!

~Sarah

I'm picturing you at AKL watching Idol too...:surfweb:

Can't wait to hear about the airport drama!

Early morning at MK?! Awesome!!

I'm glad that you made it down there safely! :hug: And that's nice that the AK wasn't that crowded this afternoon. :goodvibes Have fun at MK tomorrow!!

Sarah,
Ive been MIA again! I hope you have a Safe and Fun trip! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!!

OK guys, something is wrong with me, I am in Disney World and still on the DIS! LOL. No, it was a really busy day...we were all over the place! I mentioned how we were at the Magic Kingdom for EMH this morning but you'll have to wait to hear all the other stuff we did.

And I also met a DISer!!! YAY!!!!! I got to meet up with RachelNinja this morning for a while. :thumbsup2 Again, you'll have to wait to hear more on that...gotta save something for a TR! hehe

Thanks for all the comments, it's fun reading them all. :)

~Sarah

Can't wait for the TR to start! Hope you're having a great time and that all the crowds are gone!

I chatted a few times with Sarah last nite on Facebook, and they just came back to the Resort after a long day at the MK. I know tonite they are seeing Wishes, but I don't know what they are planning today. They said the weather is great in Florida. In Wisconsin, I am looking out my window at 3 inches of snow, I'm sure she is glad she is in Florida.

I chatted a few times with Sarah last nite on Facebook, and they just came back to the Resort after a long day at the MK. I know tonite they are seeing Wishes, but I don't know what they are planning today. They said the weather is great in Florida. In Wisconsin, I am looking out my window at 3 inches of snow, I'm sure she is glad she is in Florida.

Geeze, what part of WI are you in?!

I love getting the little updates while you're there. It makes me feel like I'm there almost! :)

:mad: YUCK on airport drama, but YAY for a DIS meet! :woohoo: Can't wait to hear details in you TR!

Woo, another busy day here! We got back to the hotel about an hour ago after spending the morning/early afternoon at Hollywood Studios. It's still kind of crowded but definitely not unbearable like some people seem to think.

Can I just say I LOVE the savannahs here?! :goodvibes Sooooo awesome. :thumbsup2

Tonight we're heading back to the Magic Kingdom for dinner and depending on how we're feeling we'll stay for Spectromagic and Wishes.

~Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter