wdwgirl and Dad do Disney:an April '10 PTR...TR LINK ADDED!! p. 56

Sarah,
It sounds like you are having fun in FL. Can't wait to hear the details.
BTW there is ice in my Tinkerbell bird bath this morning.:scared1:

Glad to hear that the crowds aren't too bad. I was really hoping that the Easter crowds would die down a bit before you got there. Sounds like you're having a great trip so far. Enjoy the rest of it. :banana:

Sarah,
It sounds like you are having fun in FL. Can't wait to hear the details.
BTW there is ice in my Tinkerbell bird bath this morning.:scared1:

OMG, you are going to the All Star Game and Disneyland?! That is going to be so much fun!!! We have talked about that (though not really seriously). I think the Brewers are playing in Anaheim this year and my sister really wants to go.

Yes, we are having lots of fun. Can't wait to share everything with you guys!!

Hey guys!!!

Another busy day down here for us. Today was the day we went on the Backstage Safari Tour at the Animal Kingdom which was AWESOME!!! Ahhh we got to see some pretty neat stuff and learned a lot too. Our day got off to a pretty funny start too. :rotfl: popcorn::

We just got back from DHS a while ago...I wanted to see the American Idol finale. :thumbsup2

I think I'm going to head off to bed now. Good night from Disney World! :wizard:

~Sarah

WDW was so much more fun this time for many reasons including getting to meet you (and your dad)! Now that we're finally home after being in the car for almost an entire day, I'm just glad to be in my own bed. Can't wait to start reading your TR and start writing mine!

Sarah,
Yes I am going to DL and my DS and DH will be going to the All Star game and Home Run Derby, not sure if they will have a ticket for me, but if not I'm sure DL can keep me occupied.:rolleyes1 Looking forward to staying at GCH, there is a 40% off code.:banana::banana::banana: I hope it works to be that far from the field, although it seems super close to the Anaheim convention center.
I hope you have enjoyed your trip, can't wait to read all about it. And to see some great pictures from AKL. Thanks for posting some updates while you are there, it's been fun to read.

Wow, I can't believe it's our last night already. :sad2: These past few days just flew by! Our flight doesn't leave until later tomorrow afternoon so we will have some time in the morning to do one last little fling before it's back to reality. Sigh.

The only good thing about coming home is that I get to start a TR. Woo hoo.

Today we did some resort hopping which was fun. I also just found out that Danny Gokey was at the House of Blues last night and made a surprise appearance at the American Idol Experience the other night. OMG I would have flipped if we were there when he was. How awesome would that have been?!

Talk to you guys later!

~Sarah

WDW was so much more fun this time for many reasons including getting to meet you (and your dad)! Now that we're finally home after being in the car for almost an entire day, I'm just glad to be in my own bed. Can't wait to start reading your TR and start writing mine!

It was fun finally getting to meet another DISer. :thumbsup2 I'm excited to read your TR. I think getting to sleep in my own bed is the only thing I'm looking forward to!

Sarah,
Yes I am going to DL and my DS and DH will be going to the All Star game and Home Run Derby, not sure if they will have a ticket for me, but if not I'm sure DL can keep me occupied.:rolleyes1 Looking forward to staying at GCH, there is a 40% off code.:banana::banana::banana: I hope it works to be that far from the field, although it seems super close to the Anaheim convention center.
I hope you have enjoyed your trip, can't wait to read all about it. And to see some great pictures from AKL. Thanks for posting some updates while you are there, it's been fun to read.

Oooh, that will be fun. Dad and I went to the Home Run Derby/All Star game when it was in Milwaukee...it was a blast. Jealous about the Grand Californian! We visited there when we went to DL. It sort of reminds me of the Wilderness Lodge. Hopefully some day we'll get to stay in the DVC villas there.

We definitely had a good time and already can't wait to plan the next trip.

Today we did some resort hopping which was fun. I also just found out that Danny Gokey was at the House of Blues last night and made a surprise appearance at the American Idol Experience the other night. OMG I would have flipped if we were there when he was. How awesome would that have been?!

When we were driving to DTD, I saw a sign that said something about Danny Gokey. I didn't know where it was, but I guess it was House of Blues. I just got all excited because I had to tell Weird, "Sarah would get so excited about that!!!"

Safe flight tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

I'm so glad you guys had a great time! I'm sorry your trip is over, though. I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Sarah,
That would have been such a surprise to see Danny Gokey at the AIE. Too bad you weren't at that show.
I love resort touring, can't wait to read about it in your trip report. Hope you had a great flight home.

When we were driving to DTD, I saw a sign that said something about Danny Gokey. I didn't know where it was, but I guess it was House of Blues. I just got all excited because I had to tell Weird, "Sarah would get so excited about that!!!"

Safe flight tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

haha, you know me too well. ;)

I'm so glad you guys had a great time! I'm sorry your trip is over, though. I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

I'm sad it's over too...time to start planning the next one!

Sarah,
That would have been such a surprise to see Danny Gokey at the AIE. Too bad you weren't at that show.
I love resort touring, can't wait to read about it in your trip report. Hope you had a great flight home.

I KNOW, that would have been so crazy if we saw him. Now we are really wondering what show he was at because apparently he was there the same day we were!

Hey everyone!

Well, we made it home safely. Unfortunately our luggage didn't. :scared1: We got paged as soon as we got to the airport here and they told us our suitcases got hung up in security. :confused3 They are supposed to be sending it on a flight tomorrow, so hopefully we'll see our stuff again. I'm just glad I packed my souvenirs/valuables in my carry on. Crazy.

Other than the airport drama we had a great time as always! Tomorrow it's back to the real world with school/work. :sad2: I took lots of pictures so look for a TR link soon! Can't wait to tell you all about our trip.

Now I've got to catch up on everyone else's reports too. :goodvibes

~Sarah

Welcome back!!!! Sorry to hear about your luggage dilemma. I hope it makes it home safely. I had a not so fun travel story on my return from my cruise. I wrote about it over on my PTR. The travel gods were not on our side. Can't wait to join your TR!!!!

Welcome back Sarah! Bummer about the luggage, but great thinking putting the souvies in the carry-on! I am sorry your trip is over, but I am looking forward to your TR and the pics!!!

So glad you made it home okay! And that so stinks about your luggage! Can't wait for the TR to start!

Boo to more airport issues! But yay to your safe return! That's way more important :hug: Can't wait to start reading your TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter