• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"We’re not gonna make it, we’re not gonna make it!" Aug 2014 mini-PTR upd 1/8

I'm with you on FP+ - under the old system, we rarely used FastPasses because the ones we wanted weren't available (or the return time was very late) by the time we got there, but now we can decide when we want to get there and not have to worry about whether the FP would be available.
I love Lucy's face in that first TSMM selfie!

I love all the Muppet movie posters in that area. The "Beak-E" one is super cute, and there were a few other cute ones that I saw there too.

I can't believe Gus was in the Frozen Sing-a-Long. That's hysterical! Good catch - I probably wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out. (He wasn't in it when we saw it - the female historian looks similar to the one we had, may have been the same, but we had a different male historian).

I've never done Star Tours ... I'm also not a Star Wars person, so I have zero interest in it. Then again, I also don't like GMR, so I don't know which I would have picked as the lesser of two evils.

I love the last sorcerer's hat picture. I'm sad that they're taking it down ... I think it's a really nice icon for pictures.

"What you eat at Disney stays at Disney" ... except when you post all about it on your TR! She looks happy about her 4th dessert, though, so I'm glad you let her have it.

I wish I could have seen the Frozen fireworks - I've heard a lot of good reviews. But they were long gone by the time I was there ... oh well.

I love Fantasmic! I think it would be a really nice way to end every trip ... but I guess ending at MK is also a good idea.

Sounds like a nice end to the day. Being the only ones on the bus is always nice (I like it because it means we stayed way past closing, which is one of my favorite things to do).

I agree with you on the FP+ thing. Although it may not be for everyone, it is nice for those doing park hopper or late night touring so they aren't all exhausted by the time you arrive.

There is no limit on the amount of desserts allowed at Disney so eat away darlin ! :rotfl2:

I'm with you on FP+ - under the old system, we rarely used FastPasses because the ones we wanted weren't available (or the return time was very late) by the time we got there, but now we can decide when we want to get there and not have to worry about whether the FP would be available.

Yes! There are some things about the old system I miss (getting multiple FP's for a ride on the same day) but overall I think it has made our touring soooo much easier. :)

I love Lucy's face in that first TSMM selfie!

Both girls are so good at selfies. ;)

I love all the Muppet movie posters in that area. The "Beak-E" one is super cute, and there were a few other cute ones that I saw there too.

They were all cute and I was tempted to photograph others but then the Wall-E or Beak-E forced me to get my phone out for a picture!

I can't believe Gus was in the Frozen Sing-a-Long. That's hysterical! Good catch - I probably wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out. (He wasn't in it when we saw it - the female historian looks similar to the one we had, may have been the same, but we had a different male historian).

Yeah we couldn't believe we noticed it! I don't think I have seen any other reports when him in it so maybe he was just there short term?

I've never done Star Tours ... I'm also not a Star Wars person, so I have zero interest in it. Then again, I also don't like GMR, so I don't know which I would have picked as the lesser of two evils.

Lesser of two evils....haha! Well we have done GMR a lot over the years and enjoy it don't love it. We ARE watching SW before our June trip so maybe we will all want to do Star Tours then.

I love the last sorcerer's hat picture. I'm sad that they're taking it down ... I think it's a really nice icon for pictures.

I have mixed feelings about the hat. It's always been there since we have been going but I do see how it might be nice to free up that area. What I don't understand is will they continue to put a stage there, etc.? If so then it really isn't freeing up that area, ya know?

"What you eat at Disney stays at Disney" ... except when you post all about it on your TR! She looks happy about her 4th dessert, though, so I'm glad you let her have it.

This is EXACTLY what I thought when I posted that comment. ;)

I wish I could have seen the Frozen fireworks - I've heard a lot of good reviews. But they were long gone by the time I was there ... oh well.

Bummer!

I love Fantasmic! I think it would be a really nice way to end every trip ... but I guess ending at MK is also a good idea.

Ending a trip is never good but it's great to have amazing options for your last night!

Sounds like a nice end to the day. Being the only ones on the bus is always nice (I like it because it means we stayed way past closing, which is one of my favorite things to do).

I agree with you on the FP+ thing. Although it may not be for everyone, it is nice for those doing park hopper or late night touring so they aren't all exhausted by the time you arrive.

I think more people are starting to see the benefits.

There is no limit on the amount of desserts allowed at Disney so eat away darlin ! :rotfl2:

Haha...agree! :popcorn:

Aww man, reading the last day of trip reports is always a bummer. But, your next trip is coming soon! Ours is too! I love having something fun planned for the winter doldrums of February!:yay:

LOL I really REALLY wish what you ate at Disney stayed at Disney!!!! I'd have 4 desserts EVERY day I was there if that were the case!!:banana::banana:

Weren't the Frozen fireworks gorgeous? When we went in Aug. I wasn't sure we were going to take the time to see them (I'm not much of a Frozen fan - nobody hate me!) and neither are my boys so I figured Wishes and Illuminations would, as usual, be enough. However on our arrival night we were able to see some of the Frozen fireworks from our resort (CSR) and they wowed us! DS9 and I decided we definitely wanted to see them so we made sure we made time :goodvibes

We've never seen the fireworks during SWW - how did they compare to the Frozen ones?

OMG, I just realized I've been following your TR since you started and never said hello :guilty: :eek:

HELLO!!!! :wave2: :yay: :flower3:

What a great last night! It's always sooooo hard to leave the park on that last night, isn't it? But it looks like y'all managed to fit so much fun (and desserts!) in before you left. :thumbsup2

Aww man, reading the last day of trip reports is always a bummer. But, your next trip is coming soon! Ours is too! I love having something fun planned for the winter doldrums of February!:yay:

I know, it's like reliving the pain of leaving again. :( But yes! Knowing I have a trip next month is a pretty great feeling. Adding to the great feeling is knowing that Feb is just a "bonus" trip! Hoping it makes the winter a bit less terrible.

LOL I really REALLY wish what you ate at Disney stayed at Disney!!!! I'd have 4 desserts EVERY day I was there if that were the case!!:banana::banana:

Haha! Well when you are 10 you don't have to worry about it too much!

Weren't the Frozen fireworks gorgeous? When we went in Aug. I wasn't sure we were going to take the time to see them (I'm not much of a Frozen fan - nobody hate me!) and neither are my boys so I figured Wishes and Illuminations would, as usual, be enough. However on our arrival night we were able to see some of the Frozen fireworks from our resort (CSR) and they wowed us! DS9 and I decided we definitely wanted to see them so we made sure we made time :goodvibes

That is awesome that you could see the fireworks from CSR. Glad you made time to see them.

We've never seen the fireworks during SWW - how did they compare to the Frozen ones?

I can't remember enough to really compare but since we aren't very familiar with Star Wars I guess we overall enjoyed the Frozen ones better but it was really great to see both.

OMG, I just realized I've been following your TR since you started and never said hello :guilty: :eek:

HELLO!!!! :wave2: :yay: :flower3:

Hello! :yay::goodvibes Thanks for reading along!

What a great last night! It's always sooooo hard to leave the park on that last night, isn't it? But it looks like y'all managed to fit so much fun (and desserts!) in before you left. :thumbsup2

Yes it was a good night (minus the early evening rain). The last night definitely takes on a different level of urgency.

Sneaky morning get away-PART 1

So on the previous night after the girls had gone to sleep, I convinced Aaron that we should get up early and take a morning walk to Old Key West. We had done this on our kid-free trip in March and it was one of my favorite things and I had really wanted to do it again.

So we set the alarm for 7, threw on our clothes without waking the girls (one of the benefits of having older kids!). Our walk was a nice and relaxing way to relive our trip. Cute sign along the path:

I am also pretty sure I was selling a DVC purchase on Aaron pretty hard. We didn’t end up at the main building quite as easily as we had in March but we still got there.

Just as we were starting our walk back I get this text from Olivia. Ha-ha!

We met the girls at Artists Palette for one last breakfast which look pretty similar to the ones we had had on previous days.

Olivia opted for Strawberry Mickey Waffles!

Aarons plate:

Lucy's:

I probably got a muffin and a banana but I guess I don't have a picture of mine!

We also did a bit of last minute souvenir shopping.

Our flight was scheduled for 4:00-ish departure so I am guessing our MDE pick up was around 1:15. We decided to go get cleaned and packed up so we could drop our bags off and do a quick trip to DTD.

The line at the airline check-in was SLOW. And HOT. I think this sad face selfie was taken while we were waiting in line.

We finally had our bags checked but didn’t have a lot of time. We went to the bus stop and unfortunately had just missed the bus to DTD but the CM there suggested the boat which was brilliant because we hadn’t ridden it yet. It took a while for the boat to arrive (it was almost 12). The boat finally arrived but only made the first DTD stop before being shut down for weather (rain and lightning).

We got off there and sprinted to the World of Disney store. I know we were one poncho short so I think it was Lucy that ended up getting soaked. Ah well….she’s young!
We did some power shopping and then power walked our back to the resort. Thankfully the rain had stopped.

Once back we waited a few minutes for our MDE bus and we were on our way home.

Cue sad faces…

Our flight was uneventful. Pretty sure Aaron and Olivia slept while Lucy and I occupied ourselves with books and electronics.

Thanks to everyone that stuck with me while I relived our adventure! I know it took forever but in some ways that was a great way for me to keep our trip alive.
I plan to return to this TR to do a few PTR type updates for our trip in February. I don’t anticipate having enough time or info to do a formal PTR but wanted to document a few things here. So feel free to check back. ;)

I think I will write a TR for this trip but I haven't decided for sure. If I do I will come back and post the link here! Thanks again for reading….I can’t believe I finished this one! (Now I just need to finish the photobook I have been working on….ha-ha!).

Departure day ... so sad.

Taking the boat to DTD must have been a nice change of pace. I was actually looking at staying at Saratoga Springs for a few days (it was too expensive for me, though), and one of the things I liked is that there is the boat to DTD. It's nice to have lots of options.

It really is sad to have to squeeze DTD into a short period of time. I could probably spend hours in World of Disney ... if only I had hours to spend there. Power shopping sounds like it should be fun, but it really isn't.

I'm looking forward to seeing what plans you have for February and reading that TR (and/or a PTR for June) if you decide to do one.

If it makes you feel any better about not finishing the photobook ... me and my dad are about a year behind on our family scrapbook. Seriously, a year - we're just finishing up his & my mom's trip to San Francisco, which was January 2014. So you've got a few months until you're really far behind!

But to end on a happy note ...
Only about 5 weeks until your next trip!

Boo for departure day! I love Olivia's reaction to finding y'all "missing" when they got up, though. :rotfl: Too cute!

It's always kind of fun to drag out a TR to fill the time until your next trip. Makes it feel like you have a little Disney World in your life all the time! I hope you decide to do a TR for the next one. :thumbsup2

Departure day ... so sad.

I know. It can be the worst but somewhat better when you can squeeze a tiny bit more Disney into it.

Taking the boat to DTD must have been a nice change of pace. I was actually looking at staying at Saratoga Springs for a few days (it was too expensive for me, though), and one of the things I liked is that there is the boat to DTD. It's nice to have lots of options.

We have really enjoyed SSR for it's more laid back pace...it fits us well. Are you signed up for the last minute Davids DVC email deals? I know they rarely work out but that was how this trip happened and it was so affordable. Just a bit more than a value price. Never hurts to be in the loop.

It really is sad to have to squeeze DTD into a short period of time. I could probably spend hours in World of Disney ... if only I had hours to spend there. Power shopping sounds like it should be fun, but it really isn't.

World of Disney is definitely a love/hate place for me. We are usually somewhat rushed and it is SO big and overwhelming. Plus with kids we are always all wanting to go in different directions. But since it is the mecca of merchandise it is (of course) amazing!

I'm looking forward to seeing what plans you have for February and reading that TR (and/or a PTR for June) if you decide to do one.

Thanks, Sarah! You have been so sweet to comment on everything along the way. It has been great getting to know you. :) I am planning a small update so stay tuned!

If it makes you feel any better about not finishing the photobook ... me and my dad are about a year behind on our family scrapbook. Seriously, a year - we're just finishing up his & my mom's trip to San Francisco, which was January 2014. So you've got a few months until you're really far behind!

Haha! I've given up on scrapbooking all together. Scrapbooking with your dad sounds super sweet, thought.
But to end on a happy note ...
Only about 5 weeks until your next trip!

I know....4 weeks now! yay!

Boo for departure day! I love Olivia's reaction to finding y'all "missing" when they got up, though. :rotfl: Too cute!

I know. I felt kind of bad but I wanted it to just be a quiet relaxing walk and it wouldn't have been with them along.

It's always kind of fun to drag out a TR to fill the time until your next trip. Makes it feel like you have a little Disney World in your life all the time! I hope you decide to do a TR for the next one. :thumbsup2

Thanks, Kristy! As a big fan of your reports I appreciate you following along. I am leaning towards a report for Feb. I am hoping it will help pass the time this winter.

I don't believe I ever commented (!) but I've really enjoyed following along with your fun trip report! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it and tell us about your adventures with your girls.

You're planning a trip for June 2015 as well?! My sister and I will be in Orlando from May 23-June 8th! We're starting with a few days at the Dark Side (the Harry Potter pull is strong!), but then we'll be in the World starting May 27th. It would be great to run into you and your fun family!

Have a great time on your February trip! :goodvibes

I can't believe I found your TR when you first started it and then never actually saw it or commented while you were actually writing it! Sorry!!! :rolleyes1

Looks like a fantastic trip! You had such luck at the restaurants, some of them I have avoided in the past because I didn't think they had vegetarian options. Sanaa though...DROOL! It's my favorite!!! I have an ADR for the Princess Half trip! :thumbsup2

I didn't read comments so I have no idea how it went with the DVC. Did you get it???

If I ever got DVC I would have to have it at AKL. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it there and I'm like you...not fond of zoos. In fact, I have only done the trails at AK once b/c I don't like seeing Gorillas or tigers in captivity. AKL though...it's just different, the space and the atmosphere seems so much better and I love seeing them in their "natural" habitat. I also love the African decor, that's where I'm staying too at the end of Feb!!

Do you have a PTR going for Feb or no??

Hi Stacy! :wave2:

I finally just now caught up! I think with the holidays and being sick :upsidedow
etc. I'm way behind on my subscribed TRs. But I just read for the last 2 mos. I missed and really enjoyed it! It's always fun to see what others do on their trips and gives new ideas even though we've been there so many times. There's always something new to see or new to eat at! ;)

I'm getting excited because we are planning a trip for 5/26-6/9 at the moment.:cool1:
Staying at AOA in the Nemo suites for the first time and for the first 4 nights, then moving offsite to a 5 bdrm home in Windsor Hills which we also love. With 3 kids, I think it's the only way my DH agrees to go back. Actually he loves Disney, but he also enjoys the private pool home to come home and relax in. So we get the best of both worlds!! :thumbsup2

Are you still at the Disney Store?

I think I will sign up for the last minute emails from Davids DVC rentals ... I had never thought about renting DVC before this trip, so I didn't really think about signing up for emails, but it definitely can't hurt.

I can see how World of Disney can be overwhelming with kids wanting to go off in their own directions ... but at least one of your kids is old enough to wander around along, isn't she?

I gave up on scrapbooking Disney trips, but the family scrapbook is something that will probably never die. Although we used to keep up ... now not so much.

I really enjoyed reading your report and getting to know you, Aaron, and the kids, so I'm glad the feeling was mutual. I'm looking forward to reading updates about February when you get a chance to post some!

I don't believe I ever commented (!) but I've really enjoyed following along with your fun trip report! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it and tell us about your adventures with your girls.

Awe...thanks for reading and stopping by to stay hi!

You're planning a trip for June 2015 as well?! My sister and I will be in Orlando from May 23-June 8th! We're starting with a few days at the Dark Side (the Harry Potter pull is strong!), but then we'll be in the World starting May 27th. It would be great to run into you and your fun family!

Yes! Our dates are (currently...its a ways away so things could change) June 4-13. Wow, your trip is nice and long. ;) And LOL at the Dark Side. We haven't been there...yet. Yes, DisMeets are something new for me but am hoping to have a few this year so saying Hi would be great!

Have a great time on your February trip! :goodvibes

Thank you! I just noticed the TR in your siggie is for my exact dates (well your trip was longer) so I may give it a quick read to scope out weather and crowd levels.

I can't believe I found your TR when you first started it and then never actually saw it or commented while you were actually writing it! Sorry!!! :rolleyes1

No worries! I think sometimes it is easier to read finished reports in one sitting anyways instead of one update at a time.

Looks like a fantastic trip! You had such luck at the restaurants, some of them I have avoided in the past because I didn't think they had vegetarian options. Sanaa though...DROOL! It's my favorite!!! I have an ADR for the Princess Half trip! :thumbsup2

I have a feeling we have similar favorites but we will have to compare notes with each other on our run. :yay:

I didn't read comments so I have no idea how it went with the DVC. Did you get it???

Yes! It was a painful process kind of like having babies. Once the pain is over and you have guaranteed Disney vacations for close to the rest of your life how you got there no longer matters. ;)

If I ever got DVC I would have to have it at AKL. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it there and I'm like you...not fond of zoos. In fact, I have only done the trails at AK once b/c I don't like seeing Gorillas or tigers in captivity. AKL though...it's just different, the space and the atmosphere seems so much better and I love seeing them in their "natural" habitat. I also love the African decor, that's where I'm staying too at the end of Feb!!

Haha another thing we have in common although it doesn't exactly make sense. Yes I am sooo excited to be staying there next month and in a 1 bedroom. Ack! I have a feeling it won't be our last stay either. Thankfully it is one of the resorts that is "easier" to get without home priority.

Do you have a PTR going for Feb or no??

No. I am planning a few PTR updates on this report (one which I hope to post tonight) and then I will just start a new TR when we get back.

Hi Stacy! :wave2:

I finally just now caught up! I think with the holidays and being sick :upsidedow
etc. I'm way behind on my subscribed TRs. But I just read for the last 2 mos. I missed and really enjoyed it! It's always fun to see what others do on their trips and gives new ideas even though we've been there so many times. There's always something new to see or new to eat at! ;)

Thanks for checking back in. I know its hard to keep up. I want to read everyone's reports and sometimes get committed to too many. And it is often easiest to read multiple updates at a time so playing catch up isn't always bad.

I'm getting excited because we are planning a trip for 5/26-6/9 at the moment.:cool1:
Staying at AOA in the Nemo suites for the first time and for the first 4 nights, then moving offsite to a 5 bdrm home in Windsor Hills which we also love. With 3 kids, I think it's the only way my DH agrees to go back. Actually he loves Disney, but he also enjoys the private pool home to come home and relax in. So we get the best of both worlds!! :thumbsup2

Yay! Maybe we can get a chance to say Hi! We arrive on June 4th. Are you writing a PTR or TR? I always love finding PTR that are of my same dates. ;) I think the AOA suites look so nice. We would love to say in one sometime. I would love to hear what you think of them. And a 5 bedroom home with a private pool will be awesome. I'm not sure that we will ever stay offsite because navigating isn't our thing and Aarons favorite part of Disney vacations is not having to worry about it. We would love to have that kind of space though (well maybe not that much but 1 or 2 bedrooms).

Are you still at the Disney Store?

Yes! More on that in my coming update! :cloud9::love:

I think I will sign up for the last minute emails from Davids DVC rentals ... I had never thought about renting DVC before this trip, so I didn't really think about signing up for emails, but it definitely can't hurt.

The last minute deals aren't very often and there are no cancellations so there is an element of risk but the savings can be really great!

I can see how World of Disney can be overwhelming with kids wanting to go off in their own directions ... but at least one of your kids is old enough to wander around along, isn't she?

Yes. It's gotten easier the last few years. Olivia can go her own way...and I can saddle Aaron with Lucy so I can go my own way too! Haha....not exactly but kinda. :lmao:

I gave up on scrapbooking Disney trips, but the family scrapbook is something that will probably never die. Although we used to keep up ... now not so much.

That's great and I am sure something you will cherish forever!

I really enjoyed reading your report and getting to know you, Aaron, and the kids, so I'm glad the feeling was mutual. I'm looking forward to reading updates about February when you get a chance to post some!

Thanks! :goodvibes I was going to post an update today but time got away from me. I will hopefully be back on later tonight to post an update. :surfweb:

[PTR-Update number 1

I figure I will do an update or two here for our February trip but no formal PTR or even formal details (same some surprises for my TR..haha).

But before I start on the trip I wanted to give you an update on my Disney Store job.

The last few weeks I have been soooo upset about the thought of my seasonal cast Disney Store job ending, seriously like sick to my stomach upset. But on Saturday my store manager let me know that I can stay! I am so happy. I nearly cried when she told me! I love being there! The merchandise, the guests, and my fellow cast members….love them all. And you know, knowing I am doing a very small part to carry out Walt’s vision is just an amazing feeling. Unfortunely I don’t believe I will be working (or making magic, as I refer to it) much (I work 4.5 hours each of the next two weeks) but anything is better than nothing and I am sure things will pick back up after winter. It’s not the worst thing in the world to have a bit of free time right now, either. And really, I am just so happy to be there! :love::cloud9::wizard:

OK….so on to February! We leave in 27 days and I am really getting excited!
The cast for this trip looks to just be Me, Aaron and Lucy. Olivia’s schedule this semester didn’t work out for her to take the time off. Good news for my dogs. Sad news for us!
Cast:

My BFF's that are being left behind...

Goldie...

Jessie...

Well and like I said before Olivia is staying behind too but you all know what she looks like. :)

We will be checking into Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Villas. We will be staying in a 1 bedroom which is just the most exciting thing I can imagine. We normally will not be staying in a room that uses so many points but because we are going with the purpose of using completely free points that came with our DVC contract (and will expire before our June summer trip) we needed to “burn” points. I do worry that we will become spoiled but who doesn’t like being spoiled!

So far I have ADR’s for us at
Boma-breakfast- (new for us...well we had dinner here in 2006 so pretty much new to us)
Raglin Road-dinner-repeat!
And we will definitely be getting the bread pudding (I swear I eat bread pudding at every meal at Disney but NEVER, EVER at home...is it just me?).

Teppan Edo-lunch-(new for us). This was a pretty random decision but is a place Olivia wouldn’t like at all so I thought it might be a good trip to try it on. Anyone with experience?

And that is it for now:
Other TS I am thinking about are:
Spirit of Aloha (we would cancel Raglin Road if we did this)
Kona Café-breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern-lunch
Trails End-??
All of the above would be new places for us.
CS thoughts:
Hoping for a BOG lunch FP. We have never been inside at all!
Columbia Harbour House! Since we missed it in August this will very likely be our first meal. I’m taking no chances. ;)
Tangerine Café

I am not undertaking any huge sewing projects since I am kind envisioning that we will be in jeans and layers. I am actually a bit excited to make use of all my Disney clothes that are too hot to wear in the summer.

So this is probably the only thing I may (or may not) tackle. I purchased two of these sets at my Disney Store when they were marked down to $1.99 each. Yup. I couldn’t resist.

They are both a children’s size 7/8 so some sewing reconstruction will be needing to take place. If I can come up with a plan and see it through then this will be the only project for this trip.

I am planning to craft some homemade CM thank you cards. I am thinking about 2-3 per day. I will post some once we finish those!

Just got my Walt Disney World travel journal out (one of my last night at HS purchases) to do some writing in. It is soooo cute (and meant for children but like I will let that stop me). Haha...can you see my real notebook underneath?

A few bonus things....

We customized our Magic Bands. I bet they are being packaged up as we speak. Rapunzel theme....pretty random but a bit purposeful I guess since we have a FP to meet her for the first time ever!

At work we received MouseEars to wear through the holidays. Mickey and Minnie are one each ear and I am thinking about bringing them to get signed by them (on the back since it is just white). Cute idea, right?

Here they are:

Finally I wanted to share the amazing gift Olivia gave me for Christmas. Wall-E is my favorite and she made this out of park maps. Ugh....I love it so much. I has to be one of my all time favorite homemade gifts.

So, right now my plan is to write a TR for this trip. Since the June trip is longer and we come home to summer I am not sure what I will do for that one but the shorter length trips seem less intimidating plus should help pass the time this winter/early spring! I will be sure to post a link when I start the next one (and will probably post a few more updates before we leave).

You can also follow me on Instagram or Twitter if you would like some live updates. I’m stacyleigh9 on both.

Thanks for indulging me in making a few mini-PTR posts!!

That's awesome you get to stay on at the Disney store!! I'm sure it will pick up soon. :good vibes

We have done dinner as a family at BOG and lunch w/ FP+ as a couple when we went in Aug for our anniv. We are hoping for a FP+ for lunch again. It was crazy busy and waited a bit but the food was good and it was neat to order ahead of time and have the food just "magically" delivered to our table! ;)

We also had LTT as a couple for lunch in Aug and it was very good as well.

I love the signed mouse ears idea! :) Also, the Wall-E gift that Olivia made is adorable!! :cutie:

I absolutely love that journal!! ::yes::

How exciting…magic bands are probably on the way and you leave so soon!!:yay:

BTW, we stayed in a 1 bdrm at AKL (Jambo) for 3 nights as part of a trip a few years ago. It was awesome!! You will love it. :lovestruc

Almost forgot, your doggies are so cute! We have 2 as well. A terrier mix and an Aust. shep. We hate to leave them as well, but Disney calls!!

27 days!!! :woohoo: That excitement is for you, but almost myself! I cannot wait to get out of this cold!

Uh yes, I think I only have had bread pudding a handful of times in my life...but Disney bread pudding is crazygood! It's probably a good thing. Your choices look great, I have Raglan Road on my list and never get there.

We did BOG lunch right after they opened and they would not make any substitutions, so it was not the best meal for two vegetarians. Savannah ate fries and dessert. :rolleyes: Totally worth seeing though and I think maybe they have better options now!

We totally have the same Disneyfood taste! CHH is awesome, lighthouse sandwich?? Tangierene Cafe is my favorite CS on site. I cannot go to WDW without eating there. I'm drooling just thinking about it!

I'm so glad they are keeping you on! I would adore working at a Disney store! We don't have one for 100 miles. Boo! Having the ears signed is a great idea and I can't wait to see what you do with the outfits.

Oh and you journal too at Disney! I have to or I won't remember what happened. :lmao:

So I will see you in 4 weeks! Can't wait to run, this is going to be fun to meet up! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter