We are the 218th AKV owner--what are you?

I was told by my Guide that I was number 1.

I am trying to confirm that. And I don't mean her number one, I mean the actual # 1.

Brand

I was told by my Guide that I was number 1.

I am trying to confirm that. And I don't mean her number one, I mean the actual # 1.

Brand

Well if you wheren't on the phone with your guide at 8am on 1 Feburary 2007 your aren't number 1. (You might be number one when it open to general public, but that would be harder to figure out.)

I suspect the order of the contract numbers is a general ordering, but those numbers are most likely assigned later. ie you're the first with the paperwork, but the last into the computer (in computer terms the contracts are entered as a LIFO/stack, not a FIFO/queue.)

I know I'm early because when I called to activate my web login, they hadn't yet added DAKV to the pull down, and had to ask someone what to do.

johno

Computer Science Trivia: a data structure that is either a stack or a queue (you can push or pop from either end) is called a DEQUE (pronounced deck).

Well if you wheren't on the phone with your guide at 8am on 1 Feburary 2007 your aren't number 1. (You might be number one when it open to general public, but that would be harder to figure out.)
I was on the horn with my guide a few days prior to that.
She took our info early so it could be in the system exactly at 8:00, instead of starting the phone process at 8:00.
At the time this was of some importance, because at that time only the first 150 people would be Founding Members. :smokin:

MG

I was on the horn with my guide a few days prior to that.
She took our info early so it could be in the system exactly at 8:00, instead of starting the phone process at 8:00.
At the time this was of some importance, because at that time only the first 150 people would be Founding Members. :smokin:

MG

Same here, we wanted to be on the "Founders Tapastry" so we got in as early as we could. I thought the guides where supost to "throw away" any requests they got before 8am on the 1st.

It goes so well with our Paver and our 2 entries at Epcot.

johno

If that numbering scheme is true then we would be number 514 at AKV. Howdy neighbor!

i don't really know. i called in my purchase the first week in feb (at the existing members offer) but for some reason my deed was not recorded until march 28!!!!! we were told that there was no dought that we would be on the commemerative wall hanging as founding members. now i don't know if that if possible or not.:confused3

the who #3, The date the deed is recorded would have nothing to do with when you initially purchased. It's generally a 4 - 6 week lag between the time Disney gets your information and it is finally "officially" recorded by the county.

According to the prevailing theory, I seem to be close to the 2000th member at VWL. Sweet! Does anyone know how many members there actually are at each resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter