We dealt with the SPIDERS...what will it be this year?

Welcome Home!! Glad you're safe and sound... I cant wait to see and hear all about it :) Now lets get to work on our girls trip!!

Again, glad youre back safe - xxoo

I will be starting the TR later today and yes, we definitely need to get started on that girls trip planning!

Thanks again hon XO

Hey Queen...can't wait to hear all about your trip! And so glad you enjoyed Wicked. Can't wait to hear how Jas liked Josh Groban...he seems like such a sweetie. What a wonderful way to come home!:goodvibes

Hi Trish!

She enjoyed the concert but isn't really familiar with any of his songs ... her BFF loves Josh Groban and her boyfriend wouldn't go with her so Jasmine went...that's what friends are for right;)

Welcome Back!!!!!!

I can not wait to hear all about your trip. I know it had to be super fabulous!

I LOVE Wicked - OMG - Best Play EVER! The singing is un freaking believable. And the whole story line - fabulous!

Did you have a great meet with Dawn and Caitlin? Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks Mary Ellen!

I agree, I loved the show, it was beyond amazing! We had an amazing meet with Dawn and Caitlin and I hope we can one day all meet up again!

Good to see you made it home safe and sound. It was great having dinner with all of you and running into you again at WS. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures and I hope to start our report later today.

The feeling was mutual, I looked forward to our dinner from the time we touched down and then to run into you guys again at WS was awesome! Great start to your report BTW!!:thumbsup2

Welcome home! I can't wait to read all about your adventures :goodvibes I'll be looking closely at your pictures as friends of ours were there for part of the same time as you - it would be hilarious if I found them in your pics!

Thanks:goodvibes Wouldn't that be something if you saw your friends in our pics:thumbsup2

Welcome home!! I better get started with my TR soon if you're going to be getting one up so quickly-- you even got home after me! Can't wait to read about your adventures! :thumbsup2

Hey Kylie, glad to see you are home safe and sound! Can't wait to hear all about yours either...I'm interested to hear your take on IOA!!

So glad you loved Wicked! You know as soon as I saw it I wanted to be broadway singer. It edged out my desire to be a Voices of Liberty singer by a hair. :rotfl: The last time I saw it was a year and a half ago, so I think I am just about due for a repeat! :thumbsup2

So glad you loved Wicked! You know as soon as I saw it I wanted to be broadway singer. It edged out my desire to be a Voices of Liberty singer by a hair. :rotfl: The last time I saw it was a year and a half ago, so I think I am just about due for a repeat! :thumbsup2

It surprised me that it made me cry...bawling like a baby at the end:confused3 I know how talented you are and I also know what a great multi-tasker you are...I think you could do both:worship: It's definitely time for a repeat, I know if it ever comes here again, we'll go for sure!!

It was great to have Wicked to look forward too...Jasmine not only saw Wicked this afternoon...she's at Josh Groban tonight with her bff!!

That little girl of yours is one that I currently consider a bigger B with an itch. Josh Groban's voice is sooooo fantastic! Watch your back, girlfriend! She's gaining on ya! :rotfl:

You're welcome my friend...ok, fill me in, why was Jeannie so happy and surprised....Peg must not have shared a very important detail with me:rolleyes1

Thanks hon...it was so great to see you again!!!I miss you already:sad2:

Oh she called me up on like Wednesday or so to let me know they were gonna have some stuff left over at AKL. And my schedule was so tight but she worked with me to find a time when she could leave it at Bell Svcs and I could pick it up. We got water and cheese and yummies! And she left glow sticks for Jeannie to enjoy at her 80s birthday party. It was soooo sweet and Jeannie was so touched!

What's up with that girl? Does she talk like she writes? You have to wait for it during a conversation? Wow! WDW must have truly magical effects because I didn't see ANY of that!!!! :rotfl2:

Miss y'all sooo much! Next time you're down we'll have to have a girls night out! Surely there's a place or two left at Pleasure Island that are fun and happening! And if not, I have a car!!! :banana:

I've started...here is the link to the new TR

JAMBO Everybody...An August 2011 TR

I hope to see all of you on the new report!!

I am SOOOOO there!

That little girl of yours is one that I currently consider a bigger B with an itch. Josh Groban's voice is sooooo fantastic! Watch your back, girlfriend! She's gaining on ya! :rotfl:

Oh good, I'm glad the heat's off me for a while:lmao:

You're welcome my friend...ok, fill me in, why was Jeannie so happy and surprised....Peg must not have shared a very important detail with me:rolleyes1

Thanks hon...it was so great to see you again!!!I miss you already:sad2:

Oh she called me up on like Wednesday or so to let me know they were gonna have some stuff left over at AKL. And my schedule was so tight but she worked with me to find a time when she could leave it at Bell Svcs and I could pick it up. We got water and cheese and yummies! And she left glow sticks for Jeannie to enjoy at her 80s birthday party. It was soooo sweet and Jeannie was so touched!

Ok now I feel back in the loop...I knew about the goodies but I didn't know about the glow sticks...that's so nice of her...that's not like her:lmao::lmao: She's gonna get me for that one!

What's up with that girl? Does she talk like she writes? You have to wait for it during a conversation? Wow! WDW must have truly magical effects because I didn't see ANY of that!!!! :rotfl2:

Sarcasm??:rotfl2::lmao:

Miss y'all sooo much! Next time you're down we'll have to have a girls night out! Surely there's a place or two left at Pleasure Island that are fun and happening! And if not, I have a car!!! :banana:

Love that idea...it's a date! Let's face it, we can have a good time no matter where we are!

I am SOOOOO there!

I am off to do another update on the current TR...Jasmine and I went to North Dakota for some last minute shopping with my BFF and her daughter but we're home now and it's time I got another post done!!!!!

What's up with that girl? Does she talk like she writes? You have to wait for it during a conversation? Wow! WDW must have truly magical effects because I didn't see ANY of that!!!!

Sarcasm??

No... not me... never sarcasm from me! :cool1::rotfl2::rotfl:

I am off to do another update on the current TR...Jasmine and I went to North Dakota for some last minute shopping with my BFF and her daughter but we're home now and it's time I got another post done!!!!!

I'm over there... just been too swamped busy to catch up. Jim's mom passed last Friday and between planning the funeral (next week) and Joey's birthday party (this past Sunday) I've been just a bit busy. LOL

No... not me... never sarcasm from me! :cool1::rotfl2::rotfl:

you forget...I know you:lmao:

I'm over there... just been too swamped busy to catch up. Jim's mom passed last Friday and between planning the funeral (next week) and Joey's birthday party (this past Sunday) I've been just a bit busy. LOL

Oh honey, I'm so sorry about Jim's mom! I will talk to you later on FB:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter