We dealt with the SPIDERS...what will it be this year?

Hello friends:cool1: Well here we are...made it home safe and sound about 9pm tonight! I can't wait to share our trip with all of you...we have tickets to Wicked tomorrow at 1pm but hopefully more sooner than later I'll have pictures uploaded and the TR started! I hope everyone is doing well! I have a ton of catching up to do on here, but it will have to wait until tomorrow, I can hardly keep my eyes open:rolleyes1

Missed all of you so much:hug:

Can't wait to hear all about it :) hopefully you guys had a great time :) Enjoy wicked tomorrow!!! I saw it three times when it was in chicago and I cried each time because of how amazing it is (when you see it you will know when i cried from amazment. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear how the trip went!! I went to Wicked last Friday so I'm looking forward to hearing what you thought of that as well!! Also...
I just read Wicked for my book club and I'm not sure if you read it but....
even if you didn't I'd love you to come to our book club meeting next friday on the Sept. 9th!!!!!!! (It's at my house) I don't want to share my feelings of the musical until after you've seen it!!

And I can't wait to hear all about your trip too!!!

Debbie

Hello friends:cool1: Well here we are...made it home safe and sound about 9pm tonight! I can't wait to share our trip with all of you...we have tickets to Wicked tomorrow at 1pm but hopefully more sooner than later I'll have pictures uploaded and the TR started! I hope everyone is doing well! I have a ton of catching up to do on here, but it will have to wait until tomorrow, I can hardly keep my eyes open:rolleyes1

Welcome home...glad to hear you had a safe journey and can't wait to hear all about it! :cool1:

Enjoy Wicked today :goodvibes

Welcome Home! I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

What a great treat to come home and have Wicked to look forward to.....makes leaving Disney a little less sad. :thumbsup2

We are glad to have you back! Happy and Safe. :grouphug:

Welcome home Queen! You were surely missed around here :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear you guys had an amazing vacation and I can't wait to hear what you think of Wicked. We were planning on going but it didn't work out so hopefully next time.

Welcome home, Queen. We can't wait to hear all about it. We are off to Dubuque to meet our son's girlfriend, but I'll be checking in from time to time. We missed you. :hug:

Hope that you had a GREAT trip, I can't wait to hear all about it!

Lemme make sure I got this right... you get a couple of wonderful weeks at Disney and then as soon as you get home you get to go to Wicked????? Do you know a b with an itch I think you are right now???? :rotfl:

Okay, so the DIS is way too big for me to be searching when I can just ask straight out. #1 are you going to do a TR separate from this PTR? And #2 does Peg have her own or all y'all tag teaming on one? Actually, if i remember Peg correctly, I'm hoping you're tag teaming. I'd like to hear about this whole trip before my kids give me grandkids. :rotfl2:

Thank you both for the goodies!!!! You should have seen how surprised and happy Jeannie was!

Welcome home, girlfriend. Or at least your home until you can get back to the real thing, huh?

Wow, home already?! Why do Disney trips always go so fast? Glad you made it home safely though and I'm looking forward to your TR!

That's how I feel, I kept saying...has it really been 2 weeks, apparently it has:sad1:

Can't wait to hear all about it :) hopefully you guys had a great time :) Enjoy wicked tomorrow!!! I saw it three times when it was in chicago and I cried each time because of how amazing it is (when you see it you will know when i cried from amazment. :thumbsup2

Hey girl!!!:hug:I cried too!!! I absolutely loved it!! Jasmine decided because she spent only about $50 in Disney that she splurged on a hoodie,..it's gorgeous!!

Welcome back! :goodvibes

:goodvibesThanks!!!

Can't wait to hear how the trip went!! I went to Wicked last Friday so I'm looking forward to hearing what you thought of that as well!! Also...
I just read Wicked for my book club and I'm not sure if you read it but....
even if you didn't I'd love you to come to our book club meeting next friday on the Sept. 9th!!!!!!! (It's at my house) I don't want to share my feelings of the musical until after you've seen it!!

And I can't wait to hear all about your trip too!!!

Debbie

Hey Debbie:hug: I loved it more than I ever thought possible...I would highly recommend this to anyone! Unfortunately I have dinner plans that evening, but I will PM you for a breakfast date!! We need to catch up!!

Welcome home...glad to hear you had a safe journey and can't wait to hear all about it! :cool1:

Enjoy Wicked today :goodvibes

Hey my girl:hug: We more than enjoyed....I didn't want to leave when it was over....I felt the same way about Phantom and Les Mis...all very different but all equally wonderful:goodvibes

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear about whatever adventures you had this year:goodvibes

Thanks Jenny...I am so excited to see you have a new TR going....I've already subbed!!!:cool1:

Welcome Home! I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

What a great treat to come home and have Wicked to look forward to.....makes leaving Disney a little less sad. :thumbsup2

We are glad to have you back! Happy and Safe. :grouphug:

Thank you so much:goodvibes

It was great to have Wicked to look forward too...Jasmine not only saw Wicked this afternoon...she's at Josh Groban tonight with her bff!!

I am happy to be back....in a weird way....I'm always sad when I leave my happy place:confused3

Welcome home Queen! You were surely missed around here :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear you guys had an amazing vacation and I can't wait to hear what you think of Wicked. We were planning on going but it didn't work out so hopefully next time.

Thanks hon:hug:

I have to tell you that I loved it and it made me cry...thankfully I didn't go into the ugly cry...but it was close! I hope you get to see it next time...I think you'd love it too!!

Welcome home, Queen. We can't wait to hear all about it. We are off to Dubuque to meet our son's girlfriend, but I'll be checking in from time to time. We missed you. :hug:

Thanks Kathy! A new girlfriend...how exciting! I can only imagine how wonderful she'll be...can't wait to hear all about her! I missed you too....especially yesterday in Chicago...I thought of you the entire time:hug:

Hope that you had a GREAT trip, I can't wait to hear all about it!

Hey Shannon:hug: It was great! Can't wait to share!

Lemme make sure I got this right... you get a couple of wonderful weeks at Disney and then as soon as you get home you get to go to Wicked????? Do you know a b with an itch I think you are right now???? :rotfl:

Okay, so the DIS is way too big for me to be searching when I can just ask straight out. #1 are you going to do a TR separate from this PTR? And #2 does Peg have her own or all y'all tag teaming on one? Actually, if i remember Peg correctly, I'm hoping you're tag teaming. I'd like to hear about this whole trip before my kids give me grandkids. :rotfl2:

Thank you both for the goodies!!!! You should have seen how surprised and happy Jeannie was!

Welcome home, girlfriend. Or at least your home until you can get back to the real thing, huh?

I know you mean that with love...the same way I meant it with love when I said it to you when I saw you:lmao:

I will post the link to the TR on here once I get it started (hopefully by tomorrow) and yes it will be separate and yes Peg and I will tag team so that pretty much translates to "I'll be doing the TR":lmao: She's gonna smack both of us isn't she? Oh wait, only me, you're too far away!

You're welcome my friend...ok, fill me in, why was Jeannie so happy and surprised....Peg must not have shared a very important detail with me:rolleyes1

Thanks hon...it was so great to see you again!!!I miss you already:sad2:

Welcome home! Glad you got home safe and sound and can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Thanks my friend:hug: Can't wait to chat with you later!

Welcome Home!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Thanks Mary:hug: Jasmine and I both had a moment when we were outside Living with the Land when we thought of you and the girls from last year...it made us sad that we wouldn't be seeing you this trip!!

Welcome Home!! Glad you're safe and sound... I cant wait to see and hear all about it :) Now lets get to work on our girls trip!!

Again, glad youre back safe - xxoo

Hey Queen...can't wait to hear all about your trip! And so glad you enjoyed Wicked. Can't wait to hear how Jas liked Josh Groban...he seems like such a sweetie. What a wonderful way to come home!:goodvibes

Welcome Back!!!!!!

I can not wait to hear all about your trip. I know it had to be super fabulous!

I LOVE Wicked - OMG - Best Play EVER! The singing is un freaking believable. And the whole story line - fabulous!

Did you have a great meet with Dawn and Caitlin? Can't wait to hear all about it!

Good to see you made it home safe and sound. It was great having dinner with all of you and running into you again at WS. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures and I hope to start our report later today.

Welcome home! I can't wait to read all about your adventures :goodvibes I'll be looking closely at your pictures as friends of ours were there for part of the same time as you - it would be hilarious if I found them in your pics!

Welcome home!! I better get started with my TR soon if you're going to be getting one up so quickly-- you even got home after me! Can't wait to read about your adventures! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter