We dealt with the SPIDERS...what will it be this year?

Glad to hear you are having a good time! It looks like the hurricane will be missing us :) They dropped the rain chances from 70% to 30% for this weekend!! Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys this weekend!!!

Glad to hear you're having a great time!! Remind Queen to get that recipe for
Grand Marnier Slushie!!! :lmao:

Debbie

Found here on the DIS:

Grey Goose Citron Vodka Slushie
Drink Kiosk by France, Epcot

3 cups Grey Goose Citron Vodka
1 cup *Polynesian Pleasure Lemon Frozen Drink Mix from Florida Natural Flavours in Casselberry, FLA
Ice if making in a blender or water according to manufacturer’s instructions for slush machine.

Mix Vodka and Polynesian Pleasure Lemon. It helps to chill the mix before putting in a slushie machine. Add the required amount of water for your machine (generally for 1 liter alcohol you use 1 ¾ gallon or 28 cups water.)
If making in a blender use enough ice to produce the slushie effect.
* can try substituting frozen Minute Maid lemonade

Grand Marnier Orange Slush

3 cups Grand Marnier
1 cup *Orange Fruit Smoothie from Florida Natural Flavours in Casselberry, FLA
Ice if making in a blender

Same instructions as for the Lemon Slush.
*If substituting the Orange Fruit Smoothie try for something with an orange dreamsicle taste.

Hi everyone, Queenhere! Having a fantastic time we are off to Typhoon Lagoon today...looking forward to a relaxing time! First Dis meet tonight...will give you all the details when awe get home!

Can't wait to tell you all about our trip....Tanz....THA NKYOU SO MUCH!! Will give details nod that when I write the TR.

Miss chatting with all of you!!! hope youRe all having a great week!

Woo-Hoo! I LOVE Typhoon Lagoon :hyper: have an excellent time! I think of you guys often lately having a blast down there - I cannot wait to hear all about it!

Be safe - chat soon - take LOTS of pictures!!!

Hi guys!!! I am glad to hear you made it safely, and are having a fantastic time!! I hope you enjoy your day at TL, couldn't think of a better way to spend the day!!!

Just read your last TR-y'all are adorable and have so much fun! I hope y'all are having a wonderful trip and I look forward to the TR!

Found here on the DIS:

Grey Goose Citron Vodka Slushie

3 cups Grey Goose Citron Vodka
1 cup *Polynesian Pleasure Lemon Frozen Drink Mix from Florida Natural Flavours in Casselberry, FLA
Ice if making in a blender or water according to manufacturer’s instructions for slush machine.

Mix Vodka and Polynesian Pleasure Lemon. It helps to chill the mix before putting in a slushie machine. Add the required amount of water for your machine (generally for 1 liter alcohol you use 1 ¾ gallon or 28 cups water.)
If making in a blender use enough ice to produce the slushie effect.
* can try substituting frozen Minute Maid lemonade

Grand Marnier Orange Slush

3 cups Grand Marnier
1 cup *Orange Fruit Smoothie from Florida Natural Flavours in Casselberry, FLA
Ice if making in a blender

Same instructions as for the Lemon Slush.
*If substituting the Orange Fruit Smoothie try for something with an orange dreamsicle taste.

Thanks for the recipes!! What would you suggest as a juice with a dreamsicle taste since I can't get the Orange Fruit Smoothie here!!?

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

Debbie

Thanks for the recipes!! What would you suggest as a juice with a dreamsicle taste since I can't get the Orange Fruit Smoothie here!!?

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

Debbie

I'm going to safeway later this morning and will look and see if they have anything comparable here. Otherwise I found this recipe which has easy ingredients.

1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
10 cubes ice
Directions
1.In a blender, combine orange juice concentrate, milk, sugar, vanilla and ice cubes. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.

I'm going to safeway later this morning and will look and see if they have anything comparable here. Otherwise I found this recipe which has easy ingredients.

1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
10 cubes ice
Directions
1.In a blender, combine orange juice concentrate, milk, sugar, vanilla and ice cubes. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.

Thanks!! I will have to test out the recipe this weekend!! :cool1:

I like how we are just overtaking Queen's report while she's away with important things like Disney Drinks!! :rotfl2:

Debbie

Thanks!! I will have to test out the recipe this weekend!! :cool1:

I like how we are just overtaking Queen's report while she's away with important things like Disney Drinks!! :rotfl2:

Debbie

Well, while the cat's away the mice will play! :goodvibes
So the good news is I went to Safeway...
The bad news is I totally forgot to look for a "dreamsicle" flavoured frozen whatever.

Well, while the cat's away the mice will play! :goodvibes
So the good news is I went to Safeway...
The bad news is I totally forgot to look for a "dreamsicle" flavoured frozen whatever.

We'll just have to keep our eyes out for something dreamsicle!!! :3dglasses

Debbie

Hope you had a safe trip home! We loved meeting up with the 3 of you! We all had a great time! :goodvibes

Hi everyone
Here we are at ORD(O'Hare airport in Chicago). Nice flight in.....30 min early! Everyone was thrilled with the huge SUV limo that showed up to take us to the airport and our girls were thrilled to see Jeff! More later!!

Howdy! I figured I'd pop in at this point because there's NO WAY I could have ever caught up. But I can't wait to hear about the trip!!! Sure was great seeing ya.

Hello friends:cool1: Well here we are...made it home safe and sound about 9pm tonight! I can't wait to share our trip with all of you...we have tickets to Wicked tomorrow at 1pm but hopefully more sooner than later I'll have pictures uploaded and the TR started! I hope everyone is doing well! I have a ton of catching up to do on here, but it will have to wait until tomorrow, I can hardly keep my eyes open:rolleyes1

Missed all of you so much:hug:

Wow, home already?! Why do Disney trips always go so fast? Glad you made it home safely though and I'm looking forward to your TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter