We passed!

#1MMFan

Space Mountain Maniac
Just to say, we passed the first of our exams for medical licensure in Canada. One down, two more to go, but the next two have to be sat in Canada; so we're planning to do it in Vancouver in November 2003. We will hopefully take a vacation around this time.

Hoping to be there soon (but not the exam - I'm just getting over this one!)

John and Margaret

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Fantastic news for the both of you. We look forward to having you in Canada!I'm sure you'll end up being the very finest MD's around!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

What is Scotland's loss will surely be Canada's gain!!!;) :)

Please keep us updated as you progress along!:sunny:

We're currently on a general practice rotation here in Scotland (i.e. family practice - we just don't refer to family practitioners here for some reason). Luckily I'm in a good area for that kind of experience. I'm currenty in my hospital years prior to going into the Practice, but Margaret is already working in a practice. I am doing six months ob/gyn at the moment, finishing in Feb when I go into 'A&E - accident and emergency medicine', then after that I have jobs in paediatrics and gerriatric medicine to go before getting into a general practice.

So all in all I'll be at least two and half years to finish my rotation, which must be complete before I emigrate. So I guess I have a fair amount of time to get organised!

Thanks for your support in our ambitions!

John (and Margaret)

Way to go!!!! We'll be glad to have you! If you're in Ontario anytime in the future, be sure and let us know so that we can plan a DISmeet to meet both of you!

Baboo

No plans at the moment - we were just in Toronto in June 2002 (second time there), but that would be great if we were back in the area!!

We're all suffering Disney withdrawal at the moment - we were in CA Disneyland in October for a week which was great, but too short! It's been a year since we were in Florida, and we can't wait to plan our next trip depending on our annual leave...

John :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter