We Should Have Never Given You Those Oakleys!! *UPDATED 9/1/15*

After viewing the lights, we went and watched the band Mulch, Sweat and Shears lip sing for a little while. They were pretty entertaining to watch.

20504876529_7d5e0b9c3b_c.jpg

It was then time for our fastpasses for Toy Story Midway Mania, so we hopped in line.

20503575420_8d34b606c7_c.jpg

After crushing my parent’s scores, we went for our ADRs at 50’s Prime Time Café.

Dad and I ordered Mom’s sampler, and omg it was delicious. Wayyyy too much food though!

20691552255_8549b03a19_c.jpg

For dessert I ordered the smores, which I barely ate a bite of due to being stuffed!

20504826119_61f166b770_c.jpg

After dinner, dad was exhausted and ready to go back to CBR and sleep.

Mom and I went and watched the lights again… while waiting to go see the Holiday Comedy Warehouse show.

20691549195_39b7c9f43f_c.jpg

20503560628_53b51caf98_c.jpg

This show was hilarious! I wish Disney had more comedy type shows!

After the show, I made a pit stop for one of those delicious Berry Merry Margaritas… only to find that they had changed the recipe. Oh well, I’ll still drink it. J

20070604183_1d22a5fbda_c.jpg

At this point, it was time for the countdown/fireworks… so we camped out amongst the crowd to watch.

20682312102_88247c1ed9_c.jpg

Unfortunately after the fireworks, the park was closing. So we took our time going towards the exit.

20665282056_242e7fc502_c.jpg

Once we arrived at the bus stop, every line was PACKED. Luckily, we didn’t have to wait very long… until we got on the roads.

20682310052_3c7edce97d_c.jpg

Mom and I were standing towards the front (which it killed my wrist/tendon injury to hold on), and didn’t arrive back at CBR until 3 something in the morning. Yes, we were on the bus stuck in traffic for 2 hours. It was rough. Once we made it back to CBR, we were exhausted!

Hehe, I just spend a while catching up too, now that you're almost done! Oh well.

Looks like some busy days in the parks between Christmas and NYE. We almost booked a trip for this December that week but then I changed my mind and decided to brave the heat next summer instead.

Hehe, I just spend a while catching up too, now that you're almost done! Oh well.

Looks like some busy days in the parks between Christmas and NYE. We almost booked a trip for this December that week but then I changed my mind and decided to brave the heat next summer instead.

Thank you for reading! OH you are for sure a brave soul! The summer is soooooo hot, i've gotten partial to going in December! haha. But you will have an awesome time, and I hope you do a TR!

After our night out, we woke up and got our stuff packed. It was a sad sad day, as I was being forced to leave my most favorite place in the entire world.

We dropped our bags off with bell services, and made our way to Old Port Royale to grab a bite to eat. Mom and I both got a Caribbean Jerk Chicken Sandwich, and I enjoyed my very last Monkey Cupcake.

After lunch, mom and I went to shop around the gift shop and purchased some last minute souvenirs. It was freezing cold inside OPR, so I went to sit out near the pool.

20071138104_4bfcfaf72c_c.jpg

20505709708_9f0961dd08_c.jpg

20700482421_8e87a47820_c.jpg

Soon after enjoying the Florida sun, mom came to tell me I had to go out front for the Magical Express bus (not so magical at that point in time…).

Bye CBR L

20072753153_a4ab9c1151_c.jpg

20071129864_b3312fd0c0_c.jpg

20506970179_9423b3e17c_c.jpg

We had two hours to kill before our flight, but this driver kept being told to take more and more stops. Every time he would announce we were on our way to the airport, his manager would talk on his radio and we were off to a new destination. The stops we made were completely out of the way, and opposite the airport… like we went to Fort Wilderness to pick up 2 people. These same 2 people took their sweet precious time, and we waited 30 minutes for them.

20505696178_55a8d79926_c.jpg

At this point, pretty much everyone on the bus was aggravated. We arrived at the airport and had to rush through security to make it to our gate on time.

20667425686_d8b23ce435_c.jpg

Luckily we made it with a few minutes to spare, but geez did we cut it close! I know Disney gives you the time they will pick you up, but it’s aggravating to have to make unnecessary stops for people who aren’t ready. Leave them… other people have flights to make too. Unfortunately, we weren’t the only ones on the bus who cut it close to missing our flights… although I wouldn’t have complained if I would’ve gotten to spend one more day in Disney! J

20700464171_2b255aeeb4_c.jpg

Bye Stitch!!! Until next time!!!

With that, my TR is completed. I sincerely thank everyone who read this for allowing me to share my vacay with you! If you are now looking for a trip report to enjoy, I suggest you read Nilla’s coverage of adorable Baby Gorillas, and other awesome events he and his family experienced!

Click here:

http://disboards.com/threads/exclus...-report-june-15-updated-8-16-page-18.3422241/

Thanks again ya’ll!!

Wow, I totally slept on this (and every other) TR (I'm reading), and now it's over! :(

Great finish, though! And hey, if you want to take and post selfies, go for it. No apologies. It's YOUR story, so YOU make the decisions.

Glad to see a CM finally took care of the DHS bus situation. Too bad it took so long!

We completely missed the Frozen store at DHS. Where is it?

We also had the problem where OMD was starting, so we didn't get to thoroughly take in cyborg Lincoln or the "Food Rocks" puppets. Your photos fill the void, somewhat, though :) On that note, doesn't Disney Sea in Tokyo look amazing?

Interesting story about being scarred for life concerning Muppetvision :)

I can see accidentally putting sunglasses in those bins, and am amazed I haven't done that yet. That Star Tours gift shop is always a mess, btw.

We grew to hate Fort Wilderness on the buses from Wilderness Lodge. Irrational, I know. But still. Grrrrr.

Oh, and thanks for the plug for my TR!

This was a fantastic trip report, and it sounds like you had a great time, in spite of being sick through most of it. Thanks for sharing. Do you have another trip on the horizon?

Great report! I read it and loved everything about it. Believe it or not we shared the same meal at Chefs De La France lol Even the same desert too. How was the fish and chips at Rose Crown and Pub? You said they were good but would you order them again. I am not a fish eater per say but would love to try them. They look so good. Pictures and of course, your selfies look amazing as well. I went last February and going this February as well, so I know how cool its get at night.

I love Columbia Harbor House. I have never eaten in San Angel Inn but your meal looks great. I love Mexican food and will be eating at La Cantina San Angel. I love Stitch too and went on the ride as well last trip. So I guess that makes us two people who love the Stitch ride. Did you take any pictures with characters at all? How did you enjoy CBR, looks like a beautiful resort. I was deciding between CBR and POR. Tough decision because both resorts looks so amazing. So when is your next trip? I personally do not root for LSU seeing that I am a Georgia Bulldogs fan lol but I wont hold it against you.

Wow, I totally slept on this (and every other) TR (I'm reading), and now it's over! :(

Great finish, though! And hey, if you want to take and post selfies, go for it. No apologies. It's YOUR story, so YOU make the decisions.

Glad to see a CM finally took care of the DHS bus situation. Too bad it took so long!

We completely missed the Frozen store at DHS. Where is it?

We also had the problem where OMD was starting, so we didn't get to thoroughly take in cyborg Lincoln or the "Food Rocks" puppets. Your photos fill the void, somewhat, though :) On that note, doesn't Disney Sea in Tokyo look amazing?

Interesting story about being scarred for life concerning Muppetvision :)

I can see accidentally putting sunglasses in those bins, and am amazed I haven't done that yet. That Star Tours gift shop is always a mess, btw.

We grew to hate Fort Wilderness on the buses from Wilderness Lodge. Irrational, I know. But still. Grrrrr.

Oh, and thanks for the plug for my TR!

This was a fantastic trip report, and it sounds like you had a great time, in spite of being sick through most of it. Thanks for sharing. Do you have another trip on the horizon?

Well, thank you very much for being a faithful reader throughout!!
The Frozen store was where the old Backlot line was to get on the tram. Wayyyy in the back.
OMG, those models in One Man's Dream are awesome!! I'd love to get to visit Disney in Tokyo.
The Star Tours gift shop gives me a headache, I could only imagine working in there! :(
I know I don't have the readers you do, but your TR's are all awesome!!
No trip planned YET, but I'm working on it! lol.

Great report! I read it and loved everything about it. Believe it or not we shared the same meal at Chefs De La France lol Even the same desert too. How was the fish and chips at Rose Crown and Pub? You said they were good but would you order them again. I am not a fish eater per say but would love to try them. They look so good. Pictures and of course, your selfies look amazing as well. I went last February and going this February as well, so I know how cool its get at night.

I love Columbia Harbor House. I have never eaten in San Angel Inn but your meal looks great. I love Mexican food and will be eating at La Cantina San Angel. I love Stitch too and went on the ride as well last trip. So I guess that makes us two people who love the Stitch ride. Did you take any pictures with characters at all? How did you enjoy CBR, looks like a beautiful resort. I was deciding between CBR and POR. Tough decision because both resorts looks so amazing. So when is your next trip? I personally do not root for LSU seeing that I am a Georgia Bulldogs fan lol but I wont hold it against you.

Thank you so much for reading!! That Chefs de France meal was on point, especially the chocolate mousse... we have excellent taste! haha.
The fish and chips was okay, I think the fish that night was too greasy... but the french fries were good. I would order the fish and chips from the cart in the UK pavilion rather than visiting Rose and Crown for them.
Thank you very much for the compliment on my pics, I have a selfie obsession! haha. Glad someone appreciates them.

Ohhhh I have never eaten at La Cantina San Angel. I have only been loyal to San Angel, so hopefully you do a review on it so I can scope out future places to try out.
Stitch is awesome, and Stitches Great Escape is adorable... more people need to experience the chili dog burp/Stitch spit. haha.
I did not take any pics with characters this trip, the lines were crazy long due to the Christmas crowds so I passed on that.
CBR has always been my favorite Disney moderate. POR is nice, but I live so close to the French Quarter so I've never really wanted to stay there.
Not sure of a date for my next trip, but I'm working on it!
Haha well, I won't hold being a Bulldogs fan against you for the most part.

Thank you for reading!!

Well, thank you very much for being a faithful reader throughout!!
The Frozen store was where the old Backlot line was to get on the tram. Wayyyy in the back.
OMG, those models in One Man's Dream are awesome!! I'd love to get to visit Disney in Tokyo.
The Star Tours gift shop gives me a headache, I could only imagine working in there! :(
I know I don't have the readers you do, but your TR's are all awesome!!
No trip planned YET, but I'm working on it! lol.

Thank you so much for reading!! That Chefs de France meal was on point, especially the chocolate mousse... we have excellent taste! haha.
The fish and chips was okay, I think the fish that night was too greasy... but the french fries were good. I would order the fish and chips from the cart in the UK pavilion rather than visiting Rose and Crown for them.
Thank you very much for the compliment on my pics, I have a selfie obsession! haha. Glad someone appreciates them.

Ohhhh I have never eaten at La Cantina San Angel. I have only been loyal to San Angel, so hopefully you do a review on it so I can scope out future places to try out.
Stitch is awesome, and Stitches Great Escape is adorable... more people need to experience the chili dog burp/Stitch spit. haha.
I did not take any pics with characters this trip, the lines were crazy long due to the Christmas crowds so I passed on that.
CBR has always been my favorite Disney moderate. POR is nice, but I live so close to the French Quarter so I've never really wanted to stay there.
Not sure of a date for my next trip, but I'm working on it!
Haha well, I won't hold being a Bulldogs fan against you for the most part.

Thank you for reading!!

The chocolate Mousee was so good. Since it was my birthday, the waitress brought my plate out and I was wondering ok where the rest of it is...next thing she and two other waiters started singing happy birthday to me. It was embarrassing but a lot of fun. I am dying to try the fish and chips but will take your advice and try it at the UK pavilion.

At least over there I can try them and get a nice beer with it and relax. Yes I do appreciate the pictures, they were fun and like I said, you were having fun, that's all that counts. I definitely will give you a review of the La Cantina San Angel and other restaurants as well if you like. Stitches great escape is adorable and so is Stitch. I got my picture with him last trip and he when he saw my bday pin he gave me hugs and went nuts on me. It was sooo cool. My brother and SIL went to Disney a few Christmas ago and hardly got any pictures with characters. They said what you did, the lines were brutual.

Thanks for not holding being a Dawg fan against me! And yeah, yeah get cracking on that next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter