We Will Miss You Dustin!

As much as it is shocking and saddening, if Dustin says that he's only leaving because of opportunities that he just can't turn away from, what can we all do but say: Thanks for everything, we wish you well in all your future endeavours, and you will be missed.

When we first discovered the podcast, Dustin easily became one of me and my girlfriend's favorite contributors..! Wish him all the best, and thanks for the great shows!

As much as it is shocking and saddening, if Dustin says that he's only leaving because of opportunities that he just can't turn away from, what can we all do but say: Thanks for everything, we wish you well in all your future endeavours, and you will be missed.

Also, we can be extremely bitter and disappointed in Dustin. But yes, thanks and well wishes, blah blah blah, etc., whatever.

Last edited:
May your road rise to greet you, may your journey be less than 12 parsecs and may the Force be with you, wherever you go, always!
Supportive hugs, -krista "Tigger-ette"

Did anyone else notice that he said it would be his last Tuesday show? I probably should have listened to it twice, but he phrased his departure a little strangely to me.

Did anyone else notice that he said it would be his last Tuesday show? I probably should have listened to it twice, but he phrased his departure a little strangely to me.
I think you're reading way too much into it.
He's on the trip and the universal show so those will be after the tuesday show.
I think he worded it that way because he was on a Tuesday show

I think you're reading way too much into it.
He's on the trip and the universal show so those will be after the tuesday show.
I think he worded it that way because he was on a Tuesday show

That makes sense. I didn't even think of it that way.

I'm curious as to how you did read into it? Only because no other thought entered my head, maybe I'm too single minded? :-(

Maybe I just makes things too complicated haha. :upsidedow I was listening while driving home from work in the car, so my focus wasn't 100% on the podcast. When I heard him say last Tuesday podcast, my initial thought was just "Oh, so he will still be on some of the others." I guess I thought he was too busy to participate in the main show, but would have time for the others. I realize now that the other explanation makes much more sense!

I've been listening to Unplugged for just a few weeks now, jumping around from current episodes to past ones -- whatever catches my attention. I realized that most of the time, when I pick a title, it turns out to be an idea hosted by you, Dustin! Best so bad they're good, things no longer seen, bucket list, best theming in the lands ... The list goes on. I love listening to everyone, and am delighted to have so many more episodes ahead of me, but even after just this short time, I know I'm going to miss you!

Best of luck to you. You'll be such a positive presence whenever you go!

Dustin you beautiful gentle Disney nerd. Just heard the news and am super sad but I wish you luck with your new opportunities! You have made the shows extra enjoyable. Good luck!

Just watched the ending of the news segment of the Podcast...and the farewell to Dustin.
Honestly it was a little tough. When you can visibly see the emotion running from Pete, it's easy to get caught up in it as well. To hear Pete say how he had tried to convince him to stay, but ultimately had to let him find his path, easily shows the friendship and camaraderie that was built amongst them over the past couple of years.

It IS the studio that Dustin built...your spirit is a part of that place..and the audience will always be thankful and appreciate you for that.

So glad I was able to watch your last show today. Good luck on your future endeavors. You brought so much to the podcast and will surely be missed!

It feels so incomplete not knowing any details whatsoever! Like the end of one of those terrible Alfred Hitchcock movies or something! Am I the only person that is curious as to where Dustin is going?! It's just that after watching for the past several years, I feel like I am friends with all of the DIS cast and now I am being left out of the loop:guilty:. Heck, I still haven't gotten over the sudden disappearance of Shaun Thompson!

Farewell Dustin. Take the pixie dust with you wherever you're going. You will be missed on the show dearly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter