We Will Miss You Dustin!

Good luck in your future endeavors

So does this mean there is an opening in the team now.. if so I am totally available to fill your spot lol

Dustin, you'll certainly be missed, but I'm sure you have a bright future ahead. I sincerely hope you'll keep us up to date on your journey and all the exciting happenings in your life! Would love to hear about all the exciting opportunities heading your way. Maybe, we'll all be able to say we knew him when. Anyways, you were an awesome asset and the podcast will definitely feel very different without you. Best of luck with all that is ahead, and remember, if you ever need anything or have any news to share, we're all right here!

Haven't listened to the show yet, but I can see Mr. West (or Dust) :) is leaving. While I wish you well in any future endeavors, and know wherever you go is truly blessed to be getting a person of your character and dedication, you WILL be missed on the shows. I agree with the poster that said I kinda liked looking at you too. :) And what will Teresa & JL do w/o the "Dustin Does" segments on The Trip? Wonderful things are ahead for a talented young man, I'm sure. We'll miss you though!!

Haven't listened to the show yet, but I'm so sad to hear you're leaving, Dustin! I've always really enjoyed listening to you on the show. Best of luck to you in whatever you're doing next!

Ah such is life. Good luck on your future endeavors. You have been an outstanding addition to the team.

I'm really sorry to see you go, Dustin. Wishing you the best of luck and happiness on your new adventures, but I will miss you being part of the show and the team!

Lisa

Haven't heard the show yet. Dustin, very sorry to see you go. I've enjoyed your contributions to the shows. I've also enjoyed hanging with you at the meets. Don't be a stranger. Good luck to you.

Dustin, I am very sorry to hear that you are leaving. You have been an excellent producer and an excellent host as well. You've brought a lot to the podcast team, and you will be missed. That being said, I am happy that you have found an opportunity that allows you to move onward and upward with your career. I know that you will go on to do great things, and I do hope that you'll pop in here from time to time to keep us updated on your journey.

I'm anxious to hear about what this means for the podcast and the rest of the team going forward as well. Will Craig be promoted to producer? Will Ryno be promoted to Associate Producer? Will Kevin be promoted to Chief Star Wars Correspondent? I suppose only time will tell.

In the meantime, best wishes, Dustin, and I'm looking forward to your remaining shows as a member of the team!

Sad to hear you are leaving, Dustin, but I am sure you will do well on your new path. Thank you for helping bringing a touch of Disney to me every week. I was fortunate to meet you at the Nova Scotia Dismeet, and glad now that I had the opportunity! I hope you are able to stay in touch via social media and the Boards. Best of luck!

So sad to hear this! Thanks for all of your exceptional work Dustin. We will miss your sense of humor and passion for Disney. And not to objectify you or anything, but we really will miss your face too. :scratchin

Head hanging low with sadness. Oh No! pout pout. DH just put the podcast when I yelled out "Oh no Dustin announced he is leaving".
:sad:
Best of luck where ever you go. Hope you make guest appearances in the future. :sad:

Congratulations Dustin!!! It has been a pleasure having you as part of the DIS Unplugged team. You did some great work. I wish you great success in the future. Thanks again for all you have done. You will be missed.

Oh! I'm really sad about this. I'm just catching up on today's shows so scrolling on the forum is the way I found out this news.

Dustin, I've been a fan since I started watching, and I really enjoy your contributions to the show. I have really enjoyed the dynamic you bring to the show and well, this girl likes the view too. :rolleyes1

Hopefully we'll see you around.....

Dustin. We will miss you very much. You have brought much to the podcast. Wishing you nothing but the best.

Best luck Dustin. You were an essential part of the team and will be missed. Thank you for all you do and keep us informed. Best wishes & God bless.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter