Wearing a fit bit and magic band?

I had a photopass photographer tell me not to wear the magic band and the fitbit on the same wrist because it might interfere with linking the pictures. No clue if it's true or not. The next trip I wore the magic band on my dominant hand and left the fitbit home, since it wouldn't hold a charge for more than a day.

I had a photopass photographer tell me not to wear the magic band and the fitbit on the same wrist because it might interfere with linking the pictures. No clue if it's true or not. The next trip I wore the magic band on my dominant hand and left the fitbit home, since it wouldn't hold a charge for more than a day.

I've read that some CM's warn people of possible interference but we've worn ours together on several trips and never had a problem scanning the magic band for anything. It most definitely works when you're charging something to your room! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter