Wearing Pirate attire to dinner...?

We just got off the Dream and there were alot of people in Pirate attire, even the waiters were wearing it.

Go and have a great time :thumbsup2

I never get dressed up other than the bandanna. However, you will not be out of placed dressed up! Some go all out while others choose a more subtle pirate dress and others nothing. It is all up to you but have fun in whatever it is you choose to do!

Can Pirates wear shorts ??

mmii.jpg

mickey2000,

You seem to be trying to provoke some type of response.
Mickey wear's both pants and shorts.

Please leave it alone.

Ex Techie :)

Do you have any ideal where i might find a blouse that the female lead wore in the last pirate movie? alos the hat? I'm not a sewer so i would have a hard time sewing one up thanks

Just Google "women's pirate blouse" or "women's pirate gear'" or women's pirate attire/costume" and it will return lots of links.

MJ

This may have been just our experience but when we took our first cruise in 2006 on the Magic, all 6 of us had complete pirate costumes. It was the majority of people that were dressed up. We had a riot!

Flashforward 2 years later on the Wonder in 2008 on a 4-day cruise. There were literally only 2 families in pirate costumes at our dining time. We honestly thought that we got the evenings mixed up. You would not believe the looks we got from people on the ship like we were a family of freaks! We were laughing so hard because we were so embarassed. My daughter was 15 at the time and mortified. Our servers of couse loved it though.

We have 4-day cruise on the Dream in Feb and the big joke with the kids is "Do you want to dress up for Pirate night?" and the response is always a resounding "NO WAY!" :(

We just came off the 3 night Dream in September and the majority were dressed in their pirate attire!! That's very strange that your Wonder cruise was like that. Guess some people didn't get the memo! :rotfl2:

Oh no dont worry about it .... lots of other people will be wearing their pirate gear ... we went to dinner in ours ... we were wearing pink disney cruise line pirate tshirts with the bandana and cut offs ... it was great!!! u will have a brilliant time x

Trish!!!! Funny to "run into you" again on Disboards!

Hey everybody.....Trish and I were on the same Dream cruise in September!! Definitely wear your pirate gear to dinner! Pirate night is a lot of fun!!! :thumbsup2

That is really unforgettable experience! Everyone is dressed in interesting pirate attire and the atmosphere is simply great and so cheerful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter