weather and crowds right now?

serenitygr

2021: trip number six to the Fort!!
Just curious for those of you that are there now- how's the weather and crowds today? We had 40 below zero this morning!! Can't wait til 12 more days!!:banana:

Just got back last night. The weather was perfect for walking around the parks. Dress in layers as its cool in the am and evening. The park seemed really dead to me. Hardly any waits except for Peter Pan and Snow White so didn't do. Space Mountain was only 5 minutes!! No Big Thunder Mountain which was a big big disappointment to me. And no parade either because it started to sprinkle. Really! I paid 90 and no parade!! So sad.

Epcot was really quiet and that was on MLK day. No lines really at all. I have to say I was much more impressed by Islands of Adventure and the Harry Potter rides. So, so amazing. Really blew anything Disney out of the water. Disney really needs to do some updating to the rides. I know they are working on Avator but some of the others are so outdated it is funny. For example - The Land. The videos are from the 1970s. We have come a long way since then. And Captain E-O. Really? Anyway, I had a great time and would definitely go again this time of year. I don't think I would do MK again unless I had a Hopper and would just go for a few hours. Next time AK and Hollywood

I have a friend that is there now and he was at MK yesterday. He said, no need for fastpasses he felt like they had the place to themselves....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter