Weather Tracking

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
So we are now less than 3 weeks out and I am about to become paranoid about the weather - last year we arrived on the tail end of Isaac and we ended up having really good weather.

Of course after hearing and reading status updates I just don't know what to expect and LOL I hate the unexpected, so I was wondering if you all start watching the weather now and what sites do you stalk?

Never ever look at the weather before our trip. Can't change it, won't cancel my trip because of it so choose not to stress myself out following it.

Watch a Disney movie instead :)

Nope I can't change it and of course I wouldn't cancel my trip unless advised by my airline otherwise LOL but I'm a control freak and I still want to know what the weather will be... doesn't make me a bad person ;)

Just looking for some helpful advice from other like minded weather obsessed people like myself.

I can watch a Disney Movie and surf the hurricane tracker/weather websites at the same time :)

Well we have just had a rainstorm for around 20mins at BWV but its now glorious sunshine again.

So we are now less than 3 weeks out and I am about to become paranoid about the weather - last year we arrived on the tail end of Isaac and we ended up having really good weather.

Of course after hearing and reading status updates I just don't know what to expect and LOL I hate the unexpected, so I was wondering if you all start watching the weather now and what sites do you stalk?

Blimey just 3 weeks out!! I start about 6 months out:rotfl: Yes its true you can't change things but I understand where you're coming from. But to be honest I've never found any of them to be that good or at least its how I read them. You know in the summer months there is a fair chance of rain everyday-ish or so the weather forecasts tell you by inserting a nice big rain/sun icon everywhere, but then you arrive and its sunny for the whole time!!
My fav forecast is the video one on the WESH news channel as its the local news station.
http://www.wesh.com/weather/video

I've just downloaded the Yahop weather app because it has a specific page for Walt Disney World, not just Orlando.

Don't look at the weather!

DH got really depressed seeing rain forecast for our whole trip... It only rained for maybe two hours the whole time. It's too unpredictable! They only really know on the day.

I'd agree don't check! It's not worth worrying about, it is what it is, expect rain most days and hen if you don't get it it's a plus! We had a few storms here yesterday but they just come and go! Didn't stop us getting on with our day what so ever!

I am currently here and it is very hot eith 30 -50 percent chance of rain ever day which only really arrives late afternoon and for less then 30mins , today we did not have any .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter