Webpage Down Again?

Hi all, I’m new to DVC and bought in 2020 after 3 cancelled DisneyWorld trips. Hoping to make my first reservation for December 2021 today... is this normal for the website to drop out? And is there any way to be warned when it comes back up or are we all expected to refresh all day hoping to get the reservations we want?

Hi all, I’m new to DVC and bought in 2020 after 3 cancelled DisneyWorld trips. Hoping to make my first reservation for December 2021 today... is this normal for the website to drop out? And is there any way to be warned when it comes back up or are we all expected to refresh all day hoping to get the reservations we want?

Unfortunately, it happens, much more than it should for a huge company with as much $$$ as Disney/DVC.

Just keep trying! Ordinarily, you could call MS, but they are closed today.

Lots of us WANT to and came on to TRY, but we all know many of us will not be successful.
ESPECIALLY if you're trying to get into Coper Creek! Honestly, I LOVE that resort with all my heart but I wish I didn't buy into it. I rarely make 11 month reservations. Im a last minute kind of gal. I can never get into that resort and it makes me sad.

ESPECIALLY if you're trying to get into Coper Creek! Honestly, I LOVE that resort with all my heart but I wish I didn't buy into it. I rarely make 11 month reservations. Im a last minute kind of gal. I can never get into that resort and it makes me sad.
Agree, love CCV so much, but so hard to get into at certain times of the year

Last edited:
We used to have two DVC contracts and sold one a year ago because of many failings of DVC - this bad IT system being one of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter