• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding Hair & Makeup!

PatricksBride2be

planning our fairytale wedding
Hey girls :)

This is for past brides. Who did you book to do your hair and makeup? I am having a very difficult time trying to decide who to choose. If you can, post some pictures of your makeup and hair! Thank you guys so much <3 <3

hi i haven't been into wedding ceremonies but i posting on some of the links of pictures for wedding hairdo to choose from. hope this may help you out.

classic%20hair%20wedding%2001.jpg

half%20up%20wedding%20hair%2001.jpg

wedding%20hair%20style%20with%20flower%2001.jpg

Wedding%20Hair3.jpg

We had Ana from Beaute Speciale. She has done many disney weddings and many of the brides on the boards have had her. She is great!!! I beleive her website is www.beautespeciale.com She will come to your hotel room for hair and makeup. She is very popular so she does book up fast.

Check out Debbie Holland at www.debrasdos.com - She works a lot of tv / films in town but does weddings as well. She also does airbrushing and is much cheaper than the other ladies in town. She's awesome.

We used Patricia LeJeune, and I can't say enough about her. She was super sweet, on-time and fantastic at both hair and makeup. I very highly recommend her!!

Bride:
Florida20092157.jpg

Flowergirl:
Florida20092171.jpg

I loved Patricia!! Very nice and professional! Pleasure to work with.

From my trail:

From my wedding day:

Sorry for the size of the photos. Click them to go to photobucket.com

I had Patricia for my hair and makeup and I would highly recommend her! She is professional but warm and friendly. She does excellent work. I had a trial in June and then for our vow renewal in Nov. I changed how I wanted my hair and makeup. Basically I went from an up do to having my hair down and my makeup more drastic and false eye lashes added. On the day of the vow renewal I don't know what I would've done without Patricia! Long story(you can read some of the drama in my TR) but my mom was suppose to help get me & my DD dressed but didn't. So after doing my hair and makeup Patricia did my DD's hair for me at the last minute because I had no time. She wasn't hired to do anyone else but me but she is so caring she took care of my DD's hair, gave her some light make up and got her in her dress and shoes!!! Then when it was time for me to get ready, guess who got me in my dress? Patricia! She even put my shoes on for me! She did such an excellent job on my hair and makeup and helped me so much it brought tears to my eyes! I love her and just think she is so great. Not many would do what she did for me. I have pictures posted in my PJ of my trial and in my siggy there is a link to my pictures from the day of the vow renewal.

I was thrilled with Ana (hair) and Lili (makeup) from Beaute Speciale. They were sweet and patient and did everything exactly as I wanted. I had done a trial run 4 months before the vow renewal, and I brought those photos with me and told them little things I wanted changed (back of my hair at bottom more full, not pulled tight against my head and curls in the front less curly).

It was a chilly, windy day, so I am a bit windblown, but I like that my hair and makeup looked natural. Me, but at my absolute best, wrinkles and all.

closeup.jpg

closeup2.jpg

holdingflowers.jpg

relaxed.jpg

We used Beaute Speciale (ana was already working at another wedding so they sent over the other ladies) Overall the girls that came to the room were friendly and tried to accomodate our needs. Unfortunately- they weren't able to do so.

I have very thick, heavy hair and I told them how difficult it is to put curls into my hair. I said that my hair falls really fast! I don't think they cared to listen to me because even before the pictures started my hair was pin straight again and there was not even evidence of a curl. Just to pin my bangs up, it was a big waste! (of both time and money)

But the make-up was nice and the bridesmaids were satisfied.

We used Ana for our wedding too. We actually had Ana plus 3 other girls because we needed 8 hair and 5 makeup that morning!

I would request Ana specifically if you can. She was terrific! I had her working on me, and the other 3 ladies did the other girls.

I booked with Beaute Special and had Lane come do my hair and make up! She was GREAT! I loved my hair and make up....it was perfect!!

I hired Beauty Speciale as well, although Ana didn't do my hair and make-up and for the life of me I can't remember the girl's name who did (I wanna say Brianna or something with a "B") Anyways, she did a fantastic job! I have super thick hair and she managed to curl my hair (with some help from hairspray and 64 bobby pins!) and even out my skin with make up and they both lasted all day. I was up at 6am and it lasted till bed (when I finally took it down and washed my face) around 11pm.

Hair inspiration picture:
hairstyle.jpg

Final result:
14561_200484603313_510618313_311184.jpg

14561_200506993313_510618313_311189.jpg

14643_525778275935_197401386_311302.jpg

I went with Patricia Lejeune. I had hair and make up (air brush), as well as hair for my 4 bridesmaids, my mother, and one flower girl. My mother and I did do a trial run a couple days before the wedding. During the trial she did each of my eyes differently so I could choose which look I liked best. She was wonderful! She kept on changing my hair until I was completely satisfied. The day of the wedding my mother and I had Patricia, while the other girls had her assistant. I wasn't too happy with the assistant because she didn't really follow what I wanted for my bridesmaid's hair. I explicitly stated that I didn't want them to have any style of hair close to mine. But all of them ended up having some type of bun. Clearly she thought that if he height of the bun was different then the whole image differed. I didn't agree. Patricia knew what I was talking about and tried to guide the assistant and show her pictures, but it still didn't turn out. Either way, I would recommend Patricia for hair and make-up. She is such a sweetheart and will do things over and over until you are completely happy!!

ES14629-26-09.jpg

ES07599-26-09.jpg

ES01719-26-09.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter