Wedding Hair & Makeup!

I used Ana from Beaute Speciale and loved her. I have super fine hair that does NOT hold a curl or wave and my hair held ALL day and even in the morning. I had to wash it out! And no other stylist has ever been able to do this before, regardless of the product or anythgin, so I would highly reccomend Ana. And she nailed my vision right on the head.

Also one of the reasons I liked her is because she won't just blindly do what you want. I mentioned a smoky eye and she suggested more of a taupey smokey eye on me instead of gray because of my eye shape etc. I prefer a stylist who knows what works with what features, gowns, look etc and doesn't just blindly do what the bride wants when they know it won't look great.

If they are big, I am sorry. It's what I have saved in photobucket.

19152.jpg

BeautifulBride278-1.jpg

I had Patricia LeJeune who is awesome. My makeup stayed all day in 90+ heat! But my hair (which doesn't hold a curl for the life of it) fell down by the time of the reception. I should have known better than to leave it down. BAH!! But I would still recommend her. She was sweet and went above and beyond! She made sure everyone looked their best!

MeMirror.jpg

0420_1189.jpg

I booked LeJeune. I dunno if anyone put the link up to the website yet, but here it is: http://www.lejeune-pca.com/index.html
I actually had my hair and makeup trial today...er...yesterday (Tuesday, 12/29). She (Patricia) was so nice and fun to talk w/and did a great job! I showed her a picture of how I wanted my hair to look, and it stayed until I washed my makeup off tonight, when I got it a little wet, haha. For the makeup, I told her I wanted a little red in the lips because that's one of our colors, and that was perfect, and then for the eyes I said I wanted them fairly natural and she did them perfectly! :love: DF couldn't stop looking at me! :goodvibes For the makeup, I got the airbrushing. Also, she has like 50-60something ranges of color, she doesn't just have light, medium, and dark or w/e and mix them, so the foundation will be matched more to your skin than if some other people did it. O, and she came right to my hotel room which was fantastic! :) O, and w/my hair she used a spray that both protected it and made it stay long! :) I'll have a link to pictures up in my P.J. soon...I have to look over the ones DF took now, haha. We also had our engagement shoot after, so I'll have the link to those in my P.J. fairly soon. HTH!

Sarah Jackson did my hair - she's a great wedding hairstylist if you are in Central Florida! she has a website, too! hairstylesbysarahjackson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter