Wedding Hair Picture Thread

My hair was done by Ana of Beaute Speciale

37037.jpg

37219.jpg

Hey all!

Ok, so I didn't have a Disney wedding, however I did lurk here quite a bit for ideas for my July 10th wedding. I did use Ember's pictures (way back on page 1!) as my inspiration photos, so I thought it was only fair to show you guys how it turned out, so that it might help someone else!

These are pictures my mom took while I was getting my hair done before the wedding, and then one last picture to show the hair with the dress. They're not fantastic pictures, but they do show off the hair nicely! :goodvibes

DSC00895.jpg

DSC00896.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

wedding3.jpg

Anyway, thanks a lot everyone for posting your pictures! You guys gave me some great ideas, even for my non-Disney (ok, so it was a little Disney, just not DISNEY wedding) wedding!

I just wanted to bump this up so we can see more lovely hair pictures because I sure could use some inspiration right now.

Has anyone used hair by crystal? I spoke to her on the phone today and she was really nice and really flexible. Just would like to here some personel experiences!!

I missed this thread the first time around. Everyone's hair turned out so beautiful! I especially love the really creative styles...I wasn't brave enough to put all of my hair up because it's so heavy and slippery. Now that I look at some of these though, I totally think I should have tried it!

Anna from Makeover Majic did my hair for both our engagement pictures and our wedding. I have tons of pictures to share...

Normal hair:

100_4774-1.jpg

My inspiration:

100_2539.jpg

My trial:

100_4290.jpg

100_4300.jpg

Engagement pictures:

Picture58.png

Picture33.png

Wedding:

0276.jpg

1120.jpg

I like your hair a lot actually. I want my hair half up so seeing pics helps me get ideas of what exactly I want.

I didn't have pictures or inspiration. I just told Patricia I wanted it curled, down, and not to look like prom hair.

moskopwedding-033.jpg_595.jpg

moskopwedding-036.jpg_595.jpg

moskopfav-014.jpg_595.jpg

I will be sure to come back here when I need to pick a style for my wedding. There are so many fantastic ideas in this thread. All the styles look gorgeous!

Wow everyone's hair looks gorgous!!! :flower3: i'm fairly new to this site so i don't know if this is allowed or not, but could anyone tell me what they paid for their hair and make-up? I'm leaning towards beaute speciale, but it's so difficult to decide! :confused: maybe some price ideas may help! especially as I hope to have it done twice - once for the wedding day and again for the MK and Epcot photoshoot :eek:

Thanks! Loving everyones pics! :cool1:

I used Ana from beaute special (along with 3 of her people who did the rest of my girls). We were very pleased - my hair normally doesnt hold a curl but whatever Ana did, my hair looked the exact same at the end of the day as it did at 6am!
the girls all had updos and thier hair all stayed perfect as well.

i forgot to take pictures specifically of my hair, so here are a couple shots that show off hair and make up as best as I can:

main.php

main.php

main.php

And the girls:

main.php

I went with Patricia Lejeune. She was amazing and I was happy with my hair, as well as my mom's.
ES01719-26-09.jpg

ES02679-26-092.jpg

this is why it really PAYS to have your hair professionally done during a wedding!!!! great hair ladies!

Hey all!

Ok, so I didn't have a Disney wedding, however I did lurk here quite a bit for ideas for my July 10th wedding. I did use Ember's pictures (way back on page 1!) as my inspiration photos, so I thought it was only fair to show you guys how it turned out, so that it might help someone else!

These are pictures my mom took while I was getting my hair done before the wedding, and then one last picture to show the hair with the dress. They're not fantastic pictures, but they do show off the hair nicely! :goodvibes

Anyway, thanks a lot everyone for posting your pictures! You guys gave me some great ideas, even for my non-Disney (ok, so it was a little Disney, just not DISNEY wedding) wedding!

YAY! Thanks for posting so we could see how it turned out!! You looked absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad I could help! :hug:

Ana from Beaute Speciale did my hair and make-up. I loved it - actually more than the picture I showed her and the trial I did at home (I didn't do a trial with her)! My bridesmaids were really happy with theirs also.

JJ020510-23-09-1.jpg

JJ066910-23-09.jpg

JJ014810-23-09.jpg

Here's my inspiration pics:

BWH5BeachBridelookwithflowerearring.jpg

hairstyle.jpg

Final result:

Front
14561_200484603313_510618313_311184.jpg

Side
ph172261209-0256.jpg

Other side
ph172261209-0303.jpg

Beauty Speciale did my hair and make-up and did a wonderful job. Both stayed in place all day and I actually felt very beautiful. :bride:

Ana from Beaute Speciale did my hair and make-up. I loved it - actually more than the picture I showed her and the trial I did at home (I didn't do a trial with her)! My bridesmaids were really happy with theirs also.

JJ020510-23-09-1.jpg

JJ066910-23-09.jpg

JJ014810-23-09.jpg

What was the picture you used to show Ann. I really like your hair. Do you have a pic of the back of it?

I'm not sure how I've missed posting on this thread before! My hair and make up were by Patricia Lejeune, and she also did a great job with my mum and SIL.

My inspiration was Taylor Swift:

taylor-swift-country-music-awards.jpg
taylor_swift_country_music_awards_b.jpg
taylor_swift_1873261.jpg

And this is how I looked on the day:

JC002488-17-09.jpg
JC015738-17-09.jpg

JC008498-17-09.jpg
JC014278-17-09.jpg

What was the picture you used to show Ann. I really like your hair. Do you have a pic of the back of it?

Thank you!

This was my hair inspiration pic:

hairinspiration.jpg

I basically told her I wanted texture on the top, and that I didn't want it slicked back.

I don't have a great one of the back of my hair we were so caught up with the events of the day we forgot. This one kind of shows it...

JJ115910-23-09.jpg

I can't figure out how to get images bigger, sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter