Wedding Logos

thanks for asking...we are doing a peacock feather thing...I just want to see what it looks like..no mickeys...are daughters name is michey and she will be the only mouse at this wedding...lol...it's are family joke...and actually im on vacation now and really should not be on the internet...but since I needed to check my email...i just hopped on over to the boards for a quick second...

I thought I'd share two of the beautiful monograms that Dolly made up for our vow renewal next October:

InitialLogoIvoryBckgrd-1.jpg

WaterBottleMono2-1.jpg

I love them! :cloud9:

Here you go Claire
It's quick and easy when only names need changing!!!
Now I really must go and pack!!

ChrisandClaire2.jpg

Oh wow that's wonderful. Thank you so much :hug:. I'll be sure to post photos of everything I make.

I just wanted to share one that PrincessWendy made up for us! I love it ...a lot! I posted a few on facebook and it started this trend of my friends and family creating logos for me lol....I love this!

Anyways here is the logo she created...she is fantastic and deserves to be recognized!

logo.jpg

Thank you so much to everyone on this board for their generosity!

This is lovely Nancy and far nicer IMHO than the one I created for you!!! I think you should run with this one.
PrincessWendy is another very talented designer from the 'Creative DISigns' board!!! There seem to be so many over there at the moment. When my VR planning is complete, I was planning on coming out of 'retirement' and dabbling in designing again over on the CD board. However, with the new talent emerging over there, I'm not sure I could compete!!!

This is lovely Nancy and far nicer IMHO than the one I created for you!!! I think you should run with this one.
PrincessWendy is another very talented designer from the 'Creative DISigns' board!!! There seem to be so many over there at the moment. When my VR planning is complete, I was planning on coming out of 'retirement' and dabbling in designing again over on the CD board. However, with the new talent emerging over there, I'm not sure I could compete!!!

Tink...yours was still amazing!! you can totally compete with the rest of the talent! Don't doubt yourself! :)

I just wanted to share one that PrincessWendy made up for us! I love it ...a lot! I posted a few on facebook and it started this trend of my friends and family creating logos for me lol....I love this!

Anyways here is the logo she created...she is fantastic and deserves to be recognized!

logo.jpg

Thank you so much to everyone on this board for their generosity!

You're making me blush :cloud9: I'm happy to help!

Hi Guys

If any of you want help designing a logo i'll be glad to help. I'm a fully qualified Graphic designer with lots of years experience (god the time fly's). I haven't done mine yet as we havent quite set the date but i have lots of ideas. Just pm if you need any help.

Leanne

I thought I'd share two of the beautiful monograms that Dolly made up for our vow renewal next October:

I love them! :cloud9:

I'm so glad you love them! I look forward to seeing how you incorporate them into your wedding. You need to start a planning journal! :goodvibes

These are very beautiful and very professional!!!
Dolly is a great talent!!

You are extremely talented as well! Definitely come back to the Creative Boards when your renewal is over. We can always use your talent! I know for a fact everyone loves your luggage tags...but that is just the tip of the iceberg for things that you make that others love!

Here is the latest logo that I designed with a pic of the wedding pavillion in it:

WeddingPavillion.jpg

I'm so glad you love them! I look forward to seeing how you incorporate them into your wedding. You need to start a planning journal! :goodvibes

Thanks Dolly! I've been having fun playing with ideas to utilize our logos. :thumbsup2 And I'm still sort of all-over-the-place with our VR planning, so I'm thinking once we sign our contract, I'll kick into PJ mode. ;)

lea007

Hi LAdies can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong i'm trying to post an image design i've done for nikisha but it doesnt show up just look like a blue box. I've put it in my photobucket account and just copied the link in the attachment icon but its not worked.

OH MY GOODNESS...I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR ANYTHING MORE...how beautiful is that???

Honestly, I can't even put words to that...what a nice good morning surprise. I can tell today is going to be perfect.

LeAnne thanks so much...

I could go on forever...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter