Wedding Logos

Hi Ladies I've managed to work it out. So here it is.

nikisha.jpg
yeah....
:lovestruc:cheer2::flower3::cool1::thumbsup2:love:

Thanks ladies Like i said if you need any help on the design side then just give me a shout. I can work on stuff around having the kids. Lauran i'm just staring yours then i'll work on April.

This is a good idea because if I haven't met the person or you haven't met the person ...then the person obviously isn't instrumental..

This is the latest version for nikisha - hope the colour is right if not then just pm.

newnikiska.jpg

This is the latest version for nikisha - hope the colour is right if not then just pm.

newnikiska.jpg
perfect...can't beat peacock blue and truffle brown....I wish I had DIY bone in my body...I wouldn't know how to create something like this if my life depended on it....smh

Wow Lea that is very beautiful!!
If you could do anything incorporating a swan and hidden mickeys for Paul and Joanne, I would be so grateful to see it!!!

Can I please please ask someone to do us a lovely logo for our wedding?

I WISH I could do these lovely, clever things, but I can't...

Our names are Michael and Laura, we are getting married on 10th october 2010, and our surname will begin with A.

Our colour scheme is kind of claret and gold.

I would love it to have mickey's in somehow

Thank you SOOOOOO much if anyone does this, it would be amazing.

Lx

Hi Ladies - a couple of you have asked me to do you a wedding logo i havent forgot its just my computer that i do my design work on is down at the moment. The power supply charger melted the other day and i'm waiting on a replacement so as soon as it comes (hopefully by tomorrow) i'll get cracking on with it again.

Good news i now have to design one for my self as we booked on thursday to have our wedding at the wedding pavillion on may 17th 2011. OH is like a little kid at christmas. He actually booked it him self so really pleased.

Hey Ladies,

You are doing some beautiful work on here. I'm looking to get married and the end of next year and have some time. I'm wondering what program you use to make these logos.

Hopefully, I can come up with a design on my own, if not. I'm sure I'll be back around to ask, pretty please, for a pixie dusted logo to go on everything.

Thanks.

i use a programme called adobe illustrator or photoshop but i use them daily for designing as i do this for a living.

Leanne,
CONGRATULATIONS party: on the engagement

And of course, you do some great work....

There are some beautiful logos on this site. We just decided on our theme and I can not find any thing I like. Our theme is jazz and butterflies. The jazz is from the Princess and the frog and butterflies because I like butterflies plus Disney have a beautiful centerpiece that has crystal butterflies on them diplayed at Francks that I fell in love with during our site visit. This is good since I am allergic to most flowers and will be having silk ones for the wedding. Our colors are lavender/lilac, purple, and pink with silver accents.
Our names are Dawn and Bryan, our wedding is at the WP on Sept. 5, 2011. And our last name start with and F.

I was thinking the F can be in the shape of a saxophone , and butterflies around our name. I can't draw so I cant tell if that is pretty or ugly. Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dawn

I just wanted to share one that PrincessWendy made up for us! I love it ...a lot! I posted a few on facebook and it started this trend of my friends and family creating logos for me lol....I love this!

Anyways here is the logo she created...she is fantastic and deserves to be recognized!

logo.jpg

Thank you so much to everyone on this board for their generosity!

You are getting married on our 8th anniversary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter