Weekend Posting War

You just have to hunt a bit after hitting " more " - then COOL!

:hourglass waiting to go to :beach: the beach.

:sad: sad I have to :hourglass wait so long.

I am going to get into my :car: and :drive: home and watch :happytv: tonight.

Most creative smilie post nomination goes to...the above

:figment:

Just what I get for not getting on the DIS over the weekend...I miss a posting war.......

Hope all is well

It was in the 70s today...now it's only 50 with a high of 40 tomorrow... and they are toying around with the idea of a snow shower tomorrow....wonder how many people are going to panic over that....even if we do get some, the ground has warmed up and it won't stick anyway

Cheri, its fun to see your countdown ticker and my countdown ticker with the same date! Now if only it weren't so far away.

Yes it is time for another DATW now that you mention it! :drinking1

Val & I stopped into the Tequila Cave last week with George & Deb. Don't worry, nobody was injured.

I had a great drink at La Hacienda back in October (after drinking half of one of the draft ciders from the stand outside of the Rose and Crown.

Last month...no drinking at EPCOT. I was still feeling the waves at that time.

We did bring home 3 bottles of rum without paying anything extra from our cruise.

OK Gang,
Its been fun, but I'm done. I know Skip is going to come along and snatch the lead back. Couldn't think of a nicer person.

unless its NC Belle

Play nice!

I think I'm done for a little while...the end will be near...

So, I'm thinking whoever post on 501--can choose to end the war or the time to end it.

(at post 474...Jeff is ahead of Skip at 27 posts..and 501 is 27 posts)

Cheri, its fun to see your countdown ticker and my countdown ticker with the same date! Now if only it weren't so far away.

I know, it seems so far away, but as I remember, 2.0 came up very fast...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter