Weekend Posting War

NC Belle

<font color=indigo>I <font color=red>♥ <font color
Happy weekend y'all!

Let's have some fun posts for Dave and others to enjoy! Dave can be the judge on the winner and when to end the war (unless the public demand has this subject to change). :crutches:

Rules:
1. Everyone is welcome to post. Newbie and lurkers come have fun.
2. Have fun.

Thumbs up to the California crew on the latest edition. I'm looking foward to the next show.

I'm playing Aerosmith's Sweet Emotion for my dog.

:woohoo: I'm baking some Oatmeal chocolate Chip cookies after dinner as a treat.

Back to healthy dessert options tomorrow.

Cooking chicken curry with rice and broccoli, listening to Linkin park - Waiting for the end, and Blue Man Group while the kids dance around. :)

Ooooooooooooooo, posting war! :cool1:

Just home from work...trying to decide if I want to watch Castle or The Good Wife. Decisions, decisions.

:woohoo: I'm baking some Oatmeal chocolate Chip cookies after dinner as a treat.

Back to healthy dessert options tomorrow.

Oatmeal isn't healthy now?

Oatmeal chocolate chips cookies are my favorite. I usually throw in some butterscotch chips too.

I added extra vanilla (from our trip to Cozumel) to the package mix. our unsweeten applesauce was too old to use as a subsitute for the butter.

We are slowly cutting down on our diet sodas to drinking more tea/water and trying to go back to lower carbs. 3.5 months until summertime...even though I could had worn shorts today.

I almost lost my cookies..they landed on the table in time. The dog is disappointed. We never willingly give her human cookies with chocolate. Never say oops in her ear shot range.

60 and sunny yesterday....35 tomorrow....Snow Sunday. :sad:

Current temperature at 1121pm Eastern--- 67

Saturday high--68
Sunday---60
Monday-- 76
gets a bit chillier on Tuesday--- 55

:)

Current temperature at 1121pm Eastern--- 67

Saturday high--68
Sunday---60
Monday-- 76
gets a bit chillier on Tuesday--- 55

:)

Nice. Got room for a house guest until Spring?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter