Weekend Posting War

Nice. Got room for a house guest until Spring?
:) We need to do some spring cleaning first. We are currently working on the guest room for relatives visiting sometime this summer.

:) We need to do some spring cleaning first. We are currently working on the guest room for relatives visiting sometime this summer.

Ahhhhh. Spring cleaning. Love it. Not usually a fan of cleaning in general, but spring cleaning is like a zen thing to me.

"Stay outta of the ____ lake" is great for us on the East Coast/MK people...so what would be the equilivant for the DL/West Coasters?
:confused3

:idea:

"From the Bob Varley Studios West...."

"From the West Coast Studio..."

"California Crew proudly present...."

okay possible endings:

"Stay outta of the smog." maybe not :rotfl:

"And so we end our show...D-I-S..see you real soon...U-N-P..please stand clear of the doors...L-U-G..gee that was fun.." :rolleyes1 Mickey mouse Club inspired plus monorail

:flower3: Come on Lurkers..say howdy or something...or post a favorite smilie....

Question for Tom: Since the Disney Wonder is now yours....will they update the mileage sign on Route 66?:confused:

:idea:

"From the Bob Varley Studios West...."

"From the West Coast Studio..."

"California Crew proudly present...."

okay possible endings:

"Stay outta of the smog." maybe not :rotfl:

"And so we end our show...D-I-S..see you real soon...U-N-P..please stand clear of the doors...L-U-G..gee that was fun.." :rolleyes1 Mickey mouse Club inspired plus monorail

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter