Weight Watchers Chat -- Part III

Hoping to fit into this...bought it in a smaller size!

set

Can't see picture :(

luvmygrljb said:
I know....phooey...it's a scrub top I found with Ariel on it.

You can't really load picture directly. I usually use photobucket. You can upload picture there then copy and paste link.

Congrats to everyone on your weight loss this week! If you haven't lost, keep going! Don't give up!

Weigh-in day is a little late, but I've lost 2.8 pounds this week, 64.4 total! Not bad for being on vacation!

Congrats to everyone on your weight loss this week! If you haven't lost, keep going! Don't give up!

Weigh-in day is a little late, but I've lost 2.8 pounds this week, 64.4 total! Not bad for being on vacation!

Great job! How was Destination D?

Aburns8 said:
Great job! How was Destination D?

Thanks! It was amazing!

I have to say, I was so scared to go on a trip and stay on plan. I still ate the few things that I love to have at Disneyland, but I was careful the rest of the day. I still tracked everything the best I could, and I only went over a few daily points the entire trip. Even if you are treating yourself, you can still lower the points value. One of my treats was the fried green tomato sandwich at Hungry Bear. I still ate it, but I ordered it a la carte, asked them to leave off the cheese, and took the top bread off. Honestly, I didn't even notice a big difference taste-wise. I also walked almost everywhere. I did use the hotel shuttle, and rode the a trolley and the monorail once. Other than that, I walked everywhere. I used to try to take the train or a Main Street vehicle everywhere, so I wouldn't have to walk. Not this time!

keahgirl8 said:

Awesome! And you're right not bad :)

Oh yes, not bad at all! Great job!

Great job! You and DD need to go do something special when you reach that 50 lb goal.

Yes. What I want to do is a mother / daughter trip to WDW. I keep entering contests that are for short trips. Since dh won't fly (and I'm sure not driving for just two or three nights at WDW), if I ever win one, dd will be going with me. Somehow someway we will find someone to babysit her four kids while her hubby works so we can go. She and I would have a blast together.

She's my fave princess and they didn't have it in my actual size...so I'll work my way down into it!!!

I am down 1.8 pounds this week for a total of 14 pounds. :cool1:

I didn't weigh myself 2 weeks ago as I was on vacation, and when I got back, I got back on plan and I registered a gain of 1.2 pounds last week.

And now, almost 2 pounds gone! I hope to reach the 15 pounds mark next week!

Congrats to everyone on their losses. :banana:

I didn't weigh myself 2 weeks ago as I was on vacation, and when I got back, I got back on plan and I registered a gain of 1.2 pounds last week.

Congrats! :woohoo:

pwdebbie said:
Yes. What I want to do is a mother / daughter trip to WDW. I keep entering contests that are for short trips. Since dh won't fly (and I'm sure not driving for just two or three nights at WDW), if I ever win one, dd will be going with me. Somehow someway we will find someone to babysit her four kids while her hubby works so we can go. She and I would have a blast together.

That sounds like fun! My daughter's high school band is going in April. It's only for 4 days and they are marching in one if the parades. My DH is complaining cause he doesn't want to drive for a 4 day trip. All I have to say is I'm going I don't care if it's 4 days! hope you win a trip :).

luvmygrljb said:
She's my fave princess and they didn't have it in my actual size...so I'll work my way down into it!!!

Wasn't that you wearing that shirt? Was it too big, cause it looked good in the picture.

MellieluvsDisney said:

Woot woot, way to go.

sjms71 said:
That sounds like fun! My daughter's high school band is going in April. It's only for 4 days and they are marching in one if the parades. My DH is complaining cause he doesn't want to drive for a 4 day trip. All I have to say is I'm going I don't care if it's 4 days! hope you win a trip :).

Wasn't that you wearing that shirt? Was it too big, cause it looked good in the picture.

Woot woot, way to go.

I'm a 2x right now...that was an xl... The shirt was actually tight around my stomach and the pockets were popping out...besides...I want to wear that shirt permanently...so I bought a large! Gives me incentive! But thanks for the compliment!

luvmygrljb said:
I'm a 2x right now...that was an xl... The shirt was actually tight around my stomach and the pockets were popping out...besides...I want to wear that shirt permanently...so I bought a large! Gives me incentive! But thanks for the compliment!

Keep up the good work you'll be wearing it before you know it ;)

luvmygrljb said:

You can do it, girl! I just got into a large and I was a 2X/3X in February. You are looking good! Don't give up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter