Weird/funny disney stories!

GoofyGirlxoxo

I love Justin Bieber. Never Say Never 3D 2/9/11
Post all your weird/funny disney stories here! I've only read when people got backed up on rides. Post stories like mine on here!

I'll tell you mine (I have a few)

During the summer me, my dad, my sister, and cousin went on astro orbiter. My sister and my cousin went on one ship and me and my dad got put in one. The seat belt didn't fit around me and my dad. The CM said it was alright that we went up without seat belts on. I was freaking out:scared1:! I was afraid I was going to fall out.

Another story!

I was on COP and we (me,mom,dad,sis,lil bro,aunt,uncle,and 2 cousins) got out finally! It was a torrential downpour! They were calling people to get back inside. My mom,sis,bro,aunt,and 2 cousins went. Me my dad and my uncle did not hear that. It was raining so hard it was flooding. No joke, there was nobody out in the open. So we finally realized they weren't there so me and my dad walked through the ankle deep water (in sneakers) without ponchos to get the stroller. Everyone came out and they were like "What happened to you?!" We told them. Then we had to walk back to our car. The rain finally stopped, but the flood was obviously still there. Everyone, who had flip flops on (including my mom) walked back to the parking lot with their shoes off! It was freaky and my feet were soaking.

i have one. me and my sister were walking around epcot and i saw this wicked hott guy who looked about my age and he was walking toward me and i didnt think he was gonna talk to me but it didnt matter. well he comes right up to me puts his face right up to mine and starts barking. then he was like running around me barking like a dog... my sister burst into laughter while this random guy is barking. well like 10 seconds later he ran away still barking!:rotfl:

when we went there were all these brazilian tour groups and some guys came up to me and started talking in portugeuse. my mom speaks portuguese since she was born in portugal and could understand them. she said something back to them and we walked away... she never told me what they said.

ive seen lots of people walk into doors, wallls, polls, everything.

o and once at the fireworks this old lady ran up to us screaming "LOOOOOOOK TO THE MATTTERHORN!!" well eventually she wouldnt leave us alone. at one point she was even cutting us in lines and everything and yelling at everyone. my dad and some other guy politely told her that she was cutting everyone and she told the security guard! she got kicked off peter pan...

Once my family was in Animal Kingdom and it was our first time going to see Finding Nemo the Musical. We were one of the first people in line but this one lady in front of us suddenly yells "We're in front of you!". No one in our group had even gotten that close to her family, but apparently she thought we were trying to cut them. We weren't at all, but how many people does that building hold? At least a couple hundred and there were only 10 people in line so far. It was very weird lol.

Here is one
I was going on the Tower of Terror at MGM with my dad for the first time. When we got to the elevator I rush to my seat at buckle my seat belt. Well the seat belt was twisted and you could release it. So my dad calls the cast member over and said my seat belt was twisted and if he could fix it. Well the cast member (dressed as a bell hop) said to my dad in a real creepy voice, "I remember what happen with the last boy with a twisted seat belt." Well that scared me the whole ride.

One time my cousin, mom, stepdad, and I were walking through security and MK. I turned around and waited for my cousin (her 10 and me 13 at the time (i look older than I am btw)) and the woman said to my cousin, "you're good to go now go have some fun with your mom!" We just looked at each other and laughed after we walked a little way away from her. :laughing:

Another time my mom and I were in line at Toy Story Mania. Well I was kind of zoned out...then I noticed my mom laughing. I was like, "Mom...what's so funny?" She pointed at the cute guy cast member standing behind me who pretended to be innocent looking. I looked back at her and was like, "...what?" She laughed as he poked my shoulder. I turned around and he was doing the same thing. I laughed and was like, "No fair...I wasn't paying attention." He was totally flirting with me it was amazing. Haha. We went back a few more times so I could try to see him again, sadly without any success. To this day, mom and I call him Prince Eric. He totally could pass for him. That was the best memory from that trip. ;)

It was the morning of my sixteen birthday and I thought that dressing up in an amusement park would be a good idea. So I get to Magic Kingdom and the very first ride my parents and I decide to ride is Splash Mountain. I'm standing inline, in a dress, early in the morning, deciding the best possible way to enjoy the ride would be in the very front. Needless to say I got drenched (way more than I expected) and I was dripping wet. Getting off the ride I was simply miserable and wanted my mother to buy me a towel. My dad wouldn't let her and told me to air dry. So the morning of my sixteen birthday I had to walk around Magic kingdom dripping wet and miserable. The lesson to this, don't where a dress in an amusement park, and don't ride in the front of splash mountain unless you have a towel.

a few years ago my family and i were waiting to watch the evening parade in the magic kingdom. well you know disney always has some CMs out entertaining, holding the crowds down before the parade. well one of their games was double dutch. a teenage boy (couldn't have been too much older than 14 or 15) got picked to double dutch. took him about 10-15 seconds of jumping and his pants fell down!! lol :rotfl:i wish we had gotten it on tape! everyone saw and the CMs were pokin fun at him the rest of the night lol. kinda made my day.

Okay, so this is a story I laugh so hard I cry when I tell it... it was so funny when it happened!:rotfl:

So we were on a bus back to the Beach Club, and it was like 1:30 in the morning. The bus driver started playing this really cute trivia game with Disney questions like "what are 5 pixar movies" or "who are the 7 dwarfs".

So my brother and I start to get really competitive with each other, and the bus driver asks "How many buses are there in Disney World?" and my brother screams (very loudly:lmao:) "63,000!!!!!!!!".... but the way he said it was so funny... he like stood up and raised his hand and screamed it really akwardly... it was HILARIOUS! After he said it the bus just got really quiet and the bus driver goes "63... thousand??" really slowly. And then he goes "How could Disney have 63,00 buses.... there are barely that many castmembers!"

IT WAS SO FREAKIN HILARIOUS!

Then everyone on the bus started laughing, and the next day we were walking through the lobby and we heard people talking about 63,000 buses and laughing.... BEST DISNEY MEMORY EVER!:rotfl::rotfl:

ok so last year i went to disney last year with my dmom, dlilsis, dlilbro, daunt, and my duncle and my lilbro wanted to go on tower of terror.i dont like tower of terror so i went with my lilsis to go to the great movie ride (she love it) so my mom took him but he was not tall at all but somehow he got on my mom loved it but he hated it he cryed like all day we had to go back to the hotel and it was only 11:38 by the time we got back. this year we are gonna try to back to the park but if we cant we mite just leave him with mom and just let me go with my lilsis

Ive got 2 that are about WDW noobs

1. At the frontierland train station a few years ago and a guy in front of mes talking to his family and says 'so we're gonna rake the train and get off in future world'. Only problem is 1. Its called tomorrowland (pet peeved :rotfl2:) and 2. The train doesn't stop there. I think we got off in toontown so we never saw how it played out for him.

2. Walking down sunset boulevard and someone steps to the side, pulls out a map and goes 'now where's the tower of terror?' :lmao:

I have a couple of these.

In 2007 when my whole family went I broke a plate at the Studio's preschool lunch and my family hasn't stopped teasing me about it since. Come to find out, the plates there are now plastic! In that same trip my grandmother recorded the Nemo show at Amimal Kingdom and a cast member had to go over.

This past year I would say that my family's first night was most memorable. We went to the restaurant at the Wilderness Lodge on our first night, Roaring Canyon (?) and our waiter scared my sister so badly! She went to the bathroom and when she came back he quizzed her on the soap color and he had me and her go on the little kids pony ride parade thing they do. It was by far my favorite WDW meal I've had yet!

Mine's kind of weird..
But on my first trip to WDW in 2007, my mum, sister and I were all standing in Epcot eating some ice cream when one of those huge squirrels they have down there came along. It looked like it was about to crawl up our legs so mum shouted 'RUN!' and we started sprinting with our ice cream! We were laughing our heads off and the squirrel kept chasing us! Finally, some family stopped to look at it and we lost it after a bit more running. it was so scary atthe time! But now it's hilarious! :goodvibes

Before mission space was opened and more intense, my dad and i were asked to test ride it. Thank god they ended up having enough people, because we would of probably got very, very sick haha.

Ok i haveone too:
It was my birthday, and i was born at 12:30 pm. We were in the middle of animal kingdom, and then my dad grabbed me and counted down from five really loudly. At exactally 12:30 he threw me up in the air and everyone started staring. :scared: i ran behind a drinking fountain, until my family came and found me.:scared1::rotfl: it was pretty funny, but really embarassing.

It was a few months after my little brothers birthday, and we were taking about it at a resteraunt. One of the waiters overheard. After our dinner, they came over singing the birthday song, and gave my brother a cake. He doesnt like being the center of attention, and he was dying. I was laughing so hard, and was singing happy birthday to him.:headache::lmao::rotfl2:

Here is one
I was going on the Tower of Terror at MGM with my dad for the first time. When we got to the elevator I rush to my seat at buckle my seat belt. Well the seat belt was twisted and you could release it. So my dad calls the cast member over and said my seat belt was twisted and if he could fix it. Well the cast member (dressed as a bell hop) said to my dad in a real creepy voice, "I remember what happen with the last boy with a twisted seat belt." Well that scared me the whole ride.

oh my gosh, thats awesome.

Here is one

hahaha love that one!!!!

One day my family and I went to animal kingdom and my little sister was in a stroller with a big cup of lemonade and she spilt it all over herself. Then once we dried her off we went to the goat petting zoo while we were there one of the goats eat a big part of her shorts right in the back. This had happend about 4 years ago and she has no clue that happend we still laugh about it all the time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter