Welcome to the CAROUSEL of PROGRESS challenge for December 2015!!

giphy.gif

Anyone else "loving" the new updates to the Weight Watchers app and Web site? I'm super frustrated - can't log anything and I feel like i'm just throwing my money away. I hope they get it fixed soon!

Hello friends! I am doing a horrible job of keeping up here on our threads! And unfortunately my weight is a reflection of my lack of participation :sad:

I did weigh myself yesterday, I am still up 8 pounds from taking two vacations this fall. My overall goal is to be 20 pounds lighter at this time next year. I'm tired of gaining and losing the same 10 pounds. But for this month I will settle on maintaining as it is full of festivities, activities, and things that wear me down LOL

My goal for this month is to weigh myself weekly and maintain, and exercise as much as my body allows. I got a new fitbit, the Surge, and I'm trying to incorporate using the heart rate information with My fitness Pal to do a better job at tracking my food versus calories out .

I love reading everyone story about their username:lovestruc Pamela, did I miss your explanation? Magdelene, I admit I've often wondered about yours! Mine is very boring, i'm a mom in Ohio . And I didn't do a very good job with my capitalization . On other apps, like my fitness pal and Instagram I am "monarchmomx2" because I have two kids, and our school mascot here is the Monarch. As in a lion, not the butterfly :rolleyes:

Quick intro, I'm Molli. I live in central Ohio where it's going to be getting cold and nasty, and I'm not looking forward to that. I have Addison's disease and struggle with hormone balance, replacement of cortisol via steroids, and the damage from having Cushing's disease for about seven years. That's the card I play when I'm MIA :scared: But there is much truth to it. I love WISH and the accountability, I've been on the boards for long time .

So great to see everyone here on such a busy hectic month

Again, so glad you are back here with us for another round! And choosing to maintain for the holidays is a good idea!

No, you didn't miss my explanation.... I've been so busy with work and making sure that I am reading and replying that I haven't taken the time to answer my own QOTD!

My user name is kind of stupid.... it is/was our email address..... P is for Pamela... J is DH, L and L are each of my kiddos and A is our last name..... so we would occasionally get mail (real mail) and packages from family members addressed to PJLL Axxxxx and loe and behold we started using PJLLA as an email address and it just STUCK!

When I signed up for the Disboards I intended to do some research for a trip and then never return! Jokes on me I guess because instead of picking a cute user name I got practical.... and got stuck with it!

Lots of folks here want to read it as "P-jilla" but there is no "i".... but that's okay.

Actually, my married initials equal PEA and when I was a newlywed I had a small craft business called "Sweet Pea"! That would have been a better choice for a user name!

Thanks for asking!!

giphy.gif

Anyone else "loving" the new updates to the Weight Watchers app and Web site? I'm super frustrated - can't log anything and I feel like i'm just throwing my money away. I hope they get it fixed soon!

YIKES! Sorry you are feeling so frustrated.... as were some of my members at the meeting this week. I'd love to make big promises to you that as of Sunday the app and website would be PERFECT.... and while I know that is the aim, glitches and hang-ups are a possibility. But I can say that EVERY POSSIBLE resource in the WW company is working hard to be sure that the new app/website are PERFECT when they fully launch next week. I know that doesn't help you for the next few days, but hang on! I promise it will be worth the wait!!.............P

Dec 4

Well, well, well.... believe it or not, today is......

Santa's List day!!

Christmas Mickey.jpg

Always, but most especially during the busy holiday season, "ME" time is important! Whether it is time with friends, an extra nap, an afternoon relaxing with a book, or a super fun fitness class.......so what are you doing for YOURSELF to make sure you are on the “NICE” list??

And since it is the first Friday of December, this is also the first day I will start taking PROGRESS REPORTS. Feel free to post here in the group chatter or send me a PM of your PROGRESS TOWARD GOAL (a percentage please) anytime between now and Monday morning. I will try HARD to have the progress list on page one updated by Monday night.

Well, what I am doing for myself this year was the decision I made last December to consciously cut back on my commitments over December. I used to have a cookie baking marathon with my mom and aunt, we all just can't physically do it anymore and so this year we are just getting together and each bringing two recipes and enjoying the time together. I also passed along my families traditional Christmas gathering at my house to another family member. We're currently, I bought a Groupon package and I'm treating myself to having my nails done twice this month, and a commitment to get my steps in daily which will overall help me feel better

My goal for this month is to weigh myself weekly and maintain, and exercise as much as my body allows. I got a new fitbit, the Surge, and I'm trying to incorporate using the heart rate information with My fitness Pal to do a better job at tracking my food versus calories out .

I love reading everyone story about their username:lovestruc Pamela, did I miss your explanation? Magdelene, I admit I've often wondered about yours! Mine is very boring, i'm a mom in Ohio . And I didn't do a very good job with my capitalization . On other apps, like my fitness pal and Instagram I am "monarchmomx2" because I have two kids, and our school mascot here is the Monarch. As in a lion, not the butterfly :rolleyes:

Quick intro, I'm Molli. I live in central Ohio where it's going to be getting cold and nasty, and I'm not looking forward to that. I have Addison's disease and struggle with hormone balance, replacement of cortisol via steroids, and the damage from having Cushing's disease for about seven years. That's the card I play when I'm MIA :scared: But there is much truth to it. I love WISH and the accountability, I've been on the boards for long time .

So great to see everyone here on such a busy hectic month

First of all, I think that "maintaining" is a pretty good goal this time of year, given the festivities and celebrations. I know it can be discouraging to not see the weight number fluctuate much, but maintaining is a big step right now with all of the temptations hanging around. So I think that's a great goal. :)

As for your screen name, the second I saw it I thought, "I wonder if she's from Ohio." Turns out that I was right! I'm right there with you in the central part of the state, sludging through the cold and nasty (my walk into work this morning was unpleasant, and I know we're just at the beginning of the ugly weather).

And despite quite the list of barriers there that would keep a lot of people down and sort of drag them into a Pit of Despair (pardon the Princess Bride reference), you seem to have an upbeat and positive attitude, which I think is awesome. :) Nice to "meet" you!

Always, but most especially during the busy holiday season, "ME" time is important! Whether it is time with friends, an extra nap, an afternoon relaxing with a book, or a super fun fitness class.......so what are you doing for YOURSELF to make sure you are on the “NICE” list??

I'm an introvert at heart, and I've been dealing with a bit too much socializing for me here lately. I recognize that I feel strung out and overworked, so I took a half day vacation next Tuesday - just to do whatever I feel like doing. That will probably be sewing a bunch of Christmas blankets for all of the kitty cats in my family and maybe some for our local shelter. Should be a nice, relaxing "me" time - unless my own cat gets yappy, which is fine by me. ;)

And since it is the first Friday of December, this is also the first day I will start taking PROGRESS REPORTS. Feel free to post here in the group chatter or send me a PM of your PROGRESS TOWARD GOAL (a percentage please) anytime between now and Monday morning. I will try HARD to have the progress list on page one updated by Monday night.

And sadly, right now, I have made 0% progress toward my goal. But that's okay. I'll get back to it once this virus is out of my system.

Hope everyone is doing well and has a good day today!

giphy.gif

I just "love" them too! I'm actually really looking forward to he new program*. But the tracking. You have found the perfect GIF!!!

*this may have been in the old tracker and I just never noticed it. The current version has entries for squirrel, horse, and kangaroo. If those become required foods, I'm out! :)

YIKES! Sorry you are feeling so frustrated.... as were some of my members at the meeting this week. I'd love to make big promises to you that as of Sunday the app and website would be PERFECT.... and while I know that is the aim, glitches and hang-ups are a possibility. But I can say that EVERY POSSIBLE resource in the WW company is working hard to be sure that the new app/website are PERFECT when they fully launch next week. I know that doesn't help you for the next few days, but hang on! I promise it will be worth the wait!!.............P

This does make me feel better! In the meantime, at least there are still pencils!

Dec 4

Santa's List day!!

View attachment 138502

Well, yesterday, it is possible that I left work early and went home for a nice long nap! One that I desperately needed!! I would like more naps but they are a pretty rare option for me. I've added a short meditation break to my daily routine - just 1-15 minutes - and it is really helping!

I know that doesn't help you for the next few days, but hang on! I promise it will be worth the wait!!.............P

I am hoping that Oprah's money will make this a great new endeavor. I am excited for it but wished it worked. I'll stay positive over the next few days for sure!

You have found the perfect GIF!!!

Oh man, it felt like I had Lewis Black in my head and my own little "anger" went off when I was unable to log food on both my phone and computer. :rotfl2:

Anything on the nice list won't happen until December 16th - cannot wait for finals to be over! Perhaps the Disney World trip will count as a "me time" activity?

We're heading to Disneyland tonight for our last hurrah before going to Disney World. Starting tomorrow I go back into the 'study bunker' and prepare for my last two finals...ever!

Dec 4

Santa's List day!!

View attachment 138502

Me time? I live alone with two bunnies so it's all me time haha. I'm trying to not get stressed out over work this holiday season and do as many random good deeds as I can. I know that sounds a little out dated, but making someones day easier or happier is always a great feeling. If I can't be totally joyful this time of year I'll be working on spreading around some happiness and hoping that some sticks!

I'm at 10% a little off target, but nothing horrible. It's only the 4th. So much time to work for that goal!!

49%!!

Well, it feels a bit like cheating because I think my start weight for the month was too high. But I take the number anyway as it is really motivating to see a nice big start. If I would take Wednesday's weight as start weight, I would still be at 9%. So not bad at all for two days, one of them including the office Christmas party.

Me time: I live on my own for the most time (long distance relationship), so I have a lot of me time. But I tend to not spend quality me time. I will try to take 30 minutes tonight to read a book or take a hot bath and just do something nice for myself, instead of doing a million things and still nothing. But first: dinner!!

Our cards coordinate with our wrapping paper every year, which is kind of silly because 99% of the card recipients won't ever see our wrapping paper so they have no idea. But it makes me feel good! Haha. One year our wrapping was brown paper with white string and red gift tags, so our cards were brown paper with an all-white snow scene and red birds on it. This year we're doing white/red/green fun & whimsical paper, so our cards are white with a red and green wreath, and I printed the addresses instead of hand-writing them this year, so I made them red and green and a fun shape. DH's best man and his family are Jewish, and Hanukkah starts Sunday, so they are getting a Hanukkah card instead of a Christmas card, and I printed their address so it looks like a dreidel. Haha.

That's a very cute idea! I wish I had the penmanship to write the addresses pretty or in shapes but only manage a little swirl here and there and even then.... haha!

We also included pictures of ourselves, and it's just the two of us. We did it last year, too, so don't feel weird! Haha. Last year our dog was in the picture with us, though, but I couldn't get him to cooperate this year so we just used a photo of us from Disney and I signed it "Love, Josh, Megan, and Mason".... I'm currently taking bets for how many of our family members will assume Mason is our unborn child (we're not expecting haha, but we aren't really close to a lot of the family members that were sent cards since they don't live in town - but since they came to the wedding I felt obligated to send them cards, haha - so I have a feeling that without a picture of our dog, the people who don't ever get to hear about him won't realize "Mason" is our dog).

Oh my gosh! That is too funny! I am in a similar boat sort of-- At Thanksgiving, my SIL was asking about my Christmas cards and I said I'm not telling because I want people to have the full cute reaction... Unfortunately my actual wording was something to the effect of having the "winning Christmas Card of 2015." Her face dropped and she scream, "You're pregnant!?!" And since then I am constantly trying to convince her and other family members that no, the Christmas card is not a baby announcement... and that DH and I totally drank a bottle of wine at T'giving so one would think logic would prevail, but so far no one seems 100% convinced.....

Actually, my married initials equal PEA and when I was a newlywed I had a small craft business called "Sweet Pea"!

That is adorable!!!

Dec 4

Santa's List day!!

View attachment 138502

Strange as it sounds, I am house sitting for 5 days the week leading up to Christmas and it's while my mother is in town (she usually stays for a month :crazy:)--- So she gets to have my house to herself and DH and I get a break at this house on a lake. I am anticipating some good reading out by the lake and a much needed break from my mother!

As for goal-- I am at a lovely 0% for this week. My lunch habits have been awful (take out everyday -- I haven't been getting a break at work). And I know that's what squashed my progress. If it's not one thing, it's another. I have to make sure the stars are all aligned to get that scale moving. And that does not include anything I had for lunch this week. Completely my fault. I am going to try to pack lunches Sunday afternoon to help keep my from take out next week as we finish our big work project.

That will probably be sewing a bunch of Christmas blankets for all of the kitty cats in my family and maybe some for our local shelter. Should be a nice, relaxing "me" time - unless my own cat gets yappy, which is fine by me. ;)

That is a lovely idea!!!

Dec 4

Well, I actually had planned to take November and December to have nothing but "me" time, at least during the day while DH is at work. The plan was to take these two months to regroup, work on a portfolio, work on my Etsy, get back on track with my sleep schedule, my eating, and my exercising, then jump head first into job-hunting in January. So much of the last year was tied up in wedding planning and dealing with a job that was legitimately making me sick that I really needed a break. We had enough in savings to cover rent for 3-4 months, and DH's checks would cover our other bills, so we both agreed it was the thing to do. But I've been so stressed about not finding a job, being absolutely broke, not wanting to go back to work, etc. that I haven't actually enjoyed my break. It's been a lot of stressing, sleeping on a weird schedule (not more sleep, just sleeping all day and staying up all night now), and now starting to apply to jobs that I know I will hate. Sigh. I am getting to spend a lot of time with my puppy, though, which in my opinion makes it all worth it.

I ordinarily really enjoy Christmas shopping for other people, but I didn't this year, because it was really stressful. We brought back a TON of stuff for our families when we went to Disney (and in doing so, passed up several souvenirs we wanted for ourselves), and we told them that those were their Christmas gifts even though we gave them to them when we got back instead of waiting until December (which we totally should've done in hindsight). Sure enough, we received Christmas lists from them, at which point not giving gifts would start a big thing, so we had to come up with a way to get everyone Christmas gifts - and I mean, everyone, because you can't give one person something and not give someone else something, because then people get offended and it starts a big thing. So we had to use the Bed Bath & Beyond credits that people gave us as wedding gifts (instead of gifts from the honeymoon registry we set up) to buy Christmas gifts for family who have already been given their Christmas gifts. I spent the weekend scouring the BB&B website trying to find things that would work for people but also not drain the credit since it had to stretch over several people. So our families are getting two rounds of Christmas gifts this year, one using the majority of our honeymoon money, the other using the majority of our wedding gifts, DH and I aren't getting each other anything for Christmas, and we're trying to figure out how to stay above water in the coming months. Blah.

I guess my "nice list solidifier" today is coming here and venting instead of taking the stress out on anyone, hahahaha. :rotfl:

Well, what I am doing for myself this year was the decision I made last December to consciously cut back on my commitments over December. I used to have a cookie baking marathon with my mom and aunt, we all just can't physically do it anymore and so this year we are just getting together and each bringing two recipes and enjoying the time together. I also passed along my families traditional Christmas gathering at my house to another family member. We're currently, I bought a Groupon package and I'm treating myself to having my nails done twice this month, and a commitment to get my steps in daily which will overall help me feel better

Love this! Good for you for knowing your limits and cutting back so you can actually enjoy the holiday! I'm so glad you and your mom and aunt will still get to have your cookie time together - what a fun tradition and such great memories to have, even if it has adapted over the years!

I just "love" them too! I'm actually really looking forward to he new program*. But the tracking. You have found the perfect GIF!!!

*this may have been in the old tracker and I just never noticed it. The current version has entries for squirrel, horse, and kangaroo. If those become required foods, I'm out! :)

Well, yesterday, it is possible that I left work early and went home for a nice long nap! One that I desperately needed!! I would like more naps but they are a pretty rare option for me. I've added a short meditation break to my daily routine - just 1-15 minutes - and it is really helping!

Oh no! Squirrel... Horse... Kangaroo... That sounds awful! Haha. All of you WWers are making me want to join again. I very briefly and unsuccessfully tried the at-home version last year.

Love naps! So glad you were able to work one into your schedule. There are few things a nap can't fix, in my opinion. Sleep does the body good in a variety of ways! LOVE the short meditations every day. Do you do anything during your meditation time - play soft music, read, lay down, turn out the lights?

Anything on the nice list won't happen until December 16th - cannot wait for finals to be over! Perhaps the Disney World trip will count as a "me time" activity?

We're heading to Disneyland tonight for our last hurrah before going to Disney World. Starting tomorrow I go back into the 'study bunker' and prepare for my last two finals...ever!

Have SO MUCH FUN at Disneyland tonight!! And yes, Disney World TOTALLY counts as your "me time" - enjoy EVERY SECOND of it. I'll be insta-stalking you for sure ;) LOL

49%!!

Well, it feels a bit like cheating because I think my start weight for the month was too high. But I take the number anyway as it is really motivating to see a nice big start. If I would take Wednesday's weight as start weight, I would still be at 9%. So not bad at all for two days, one of them including the office Christmas party.

Me time: I live on my own for the most time (long distance relationship), so I have a lot of me time. But I tend to not spend quality me time. I will try to take 30 minutes tonight to read a book or take a hot bath and just do something nice for myself, instead of doing a million things and still nothing. But first: dinner!!

Hey, any loss is a loss in my book! Even if your number was artificially high in the beginning, you aren't still at that number right now, so it counts! Hoping you get some QUALITY time to yourself tonight! How is the weather where you are? Do you get beautiful snow or anything?

That's a very cute idea! I wish I had the penmanship to write the addresses pretty or in shapes but only manage a little swirl here and there and even then.... haha!

Between you and me and everyone here, haha, I totally cheat! I am not a fan of my handwriting, and a bit too OCD for my own good, so any actual lettering I do in Photoshop, print out on the envelope in very light grey ink, then go over in pen. Otherwise the time it takes me to do envelopes would quadruple, haha. I don't do it for everything I mail, thank goodness!

Oh my gosh! That is too funny! I am in a similar boat sort of-- At Thanksgiving, my SIL was asking about my Christmas cards and I said I'm not telling because I want people to have the full cute reaction... Unfortunately my actual wording was something to the effect of having the "winning Christmas Card of 2015." Her face dropped and she scream, "You're pregnant!?!" And since then I am constantly trying to convince her and other family members that no, the Christmas card is not a baby announcement... and that DH and I totally drank a bottle of wine at T'giving so one would think logic would prevail, but so far no one seems 100% convinced.....

Haha, oh no! Well hopefully the situation turns out well for both of us. Christmas cards, or anything else done via mail, would definitely not be my method of choice for revealing news like that... The mail service in my area is spotty (which I could forgive if we were in some rural location but we aren't) and things often never make it where they're going or get there in a timely manner. I could just see half my family not getting their announcement and oh goodness.

Strange as it sounds, I am house sitting for 5 days the week leading up to Christmas and it's while my mother is in town (she usually stays for a month :crazy:)--- So she gets to have my house to herself and DH and I get a break at this house on a lake. I am anticipating some good reading out by the lake and a much needed break from my mother!

As for goal-- I am at a lovely 0% for this week. My lunch habits have been awful (take out everyday -- I haven't been getting a break at work). And I know that's what squashed my progress. If it's not one thing, it's another. I have to make sure the stars are all aligned to get that scale moving. And that does not include anything I had for lunch this week. Completely my fault. I am going to try to pack lunches Sunday afternoon to help keep my from take out next week as we finish our big work project.

Your lake getaway sounds heavenly! What a nice retreat for you and your DH, and the perfect sanity-saver during this crazy time of year. Enjoy it so much!

How is the weather where you are? Do you get beautiful snow or anything?

No snow... :sad2: grey, cold, rainy, foggy, highs in the mid forties. My boyfriend arrives soon and he is from Florida. The last time he was here during the winter it only snowed one night and that was it. I hope he is more lucky this time. Winter usually gets prettier in January, when it is colder and sunnier. At least that feels like proper winter. November and early December are just grey...

Evening all! I ended up with the day off and had SO MUCH to do, but of course didn't it all done. I wanted a clean house for DD's return, plus I'm scrambling to make sure that Advent calendars are in place (we were waiting until she came home to start them), our version of "Elf on the Shelf" needed to be fully prepped for daily visits, groceries to be bought, meal planning to do... you name it! Most of it got done today EXCEPT for the clean house.... but I plan to do a high-speed version in the morning before leaving for the airport at around lunch time.

Off to finish dinner and a few last chores before I call it a day! TTY tomorrow.............P

No snow... :sad2: grey, cold, rainy, foggy, highs in the mid forties. My boyfriend arrives soon and he is from Florida. The last time he was here during the winter it only snowed one night and that was it. I hope he is more lucky this time. Winter usually gets prettier in January, when it is colder and sunnier. At least that feels like proper winter. November and early December are just grey...
If it helps, that's how it is here, too! Just cold and grey and miserable. We had cold grey rain starting the day after Thanksgiving until yesterday. The sun finally came out but the wind is painfully cold, so you can't go out and enjoy it. But it still very much looks like fall outside - leaves everywhere and many colors still on the trees. January here is even worse, though - all the leaves are gone and everything is dead, and it's still just cold and grey and blah. We usually get "snow" once toward the end of February/beginning of March - and I say "snow" because it doesn't ever snow here. Not the gorgeous pretty white mass you think of when you think snow. We get ICE and SLEET and misery, lol. And sometimes we might get lucky and get a half of inch of snow on top of that. Winter is not my favorite time of year here. As far as I'm concerned, spring can start on January 1st. As soon as New Year's is over, I am DONE with the cold.

Between you and me and everyone here, haha, I totally cheat! I am not a fan of my handwriting, and a bit too OCD for my own good, so any actual lettering I do in Photoshop, print out on the envelope in very light grey ink, then go over in pen. Otherwise the time it takes me to do envelopes would quadruple, haha. I don't do it for everything I mail, thank goodness!

THIS. IS. BRILLIANT!!!!

You can check me off on the cold and grey list too. I left for DW on Nov 4th and came back on the 11th and it had entered into this weird season. I still have some PTSD from last winter though, so I'll take this for now. I don't want to be the snowiest city in the US again. A few 4 or 5 inch snows would be okay though, or those clear cold days that you mentioned.

Though I haven't turned my heat on yet which is a major win.

Dec 5

As you may or may not know, today is a HUGE day in Disney History.... the HUGE-EST! Happy Birthday Walt Disney!!!

happy-birthday-walt.jpg

In honor of Walt's birthday......what is your favorite Disney-inspired quote?

I am hoping that Oprah's money will make this a great new endeavor. I am excited for it but wished it worked. I'll stay positive over the next few days for sure!

Fingers crossed!

Oh man, it felt like I had Lewis Black in my head and my own little "anger" went off when I was unable to log food on both my phone and computer. :rotfl2:

OF COURSE Disney counts as ME TIME!! It's the very BEST KIND of ME time!!

Me time? I live alone with two bunnies so it's all me time haha. I'm trying to not get stressed out over work this holiday season and do as many random good deeds as I can. I know that sounds a little out dated, but making someones day easier or happier is always a great feeling. If I can't be totally joyful this time of year I'll be working on spreading around some happiness and hoping that some sticks!

I'm at 10% a little off target, but nothing horrible. It's only the 4th. So much time to work for that goal!!

I don't think that random good deeds EVER go out of date!! Good for you!!

49%!!

No cheating.... whatever the scale said day one is the number! Woo hoo on progress!!

Enjoy your TOGETHER TIME.... while ME time is important, when your loved one is far away most of the time, sometimes "ME" time is "TOGETHER" time!

If it helps, that's how it is here, too! Just cold and grey and miserable. We had cold grey rain starting the day after Thanksgiving until yesterday. The sun finally came out but the wind is painfully cold, so you can't go out and enjoy it. But it still very much looks like fall outside - leaves everywhere and many colors still on the trees. January here is even worse, though - all the leaves are gone and everything is dead, and it's still just cold and grey and blah. We usually get "snow" once toward the end of February/beginning of March - and I say "snow" because it doesn't ever snow here. Not the gorgeous pretty white mass you think of when you think snow. We get ICE and SLEET and misery, lol. And sometimes we might get lucky and get a half of inch of snow on top of that. Winter is not my favorite time of year here. As far as I'm concerned, spring can start on January 1st. As soon as New Year's is over, I am DONE with the cold.

I'm with you.... we can have snow from 12/23 - 1/2.... and then it can be GONE! Hate the winter with my heart and soul! I'm already tired of being cold and the real COLD weather hasn't even arrived yet!! In fact, I think that DD is bringing some Bermuda weather home because this week is forecast to be unseasonably warm with temps in the upper 40's and low 50's!! WOOHOO!

Hey all! SHE COMES HOME TODAY!!!! I am excited to see her like you cannot believe!

But so much I want to get done before I leave for the airport! I'm going to do my "set timer" cleaning method and plow through this house in record time! I did part of the kids' bathroom and part of the kitchen yesterday, so those rooms are ahead of schedule. Her room was vacuumed and dusted about two weeks ago.... I'll just put the clean sheets and comforter back on the bed (left the spares on for now, since the cat has been sleeping there daily) and I cleaned her fish tank last night. Laundry is caught up including folding and putting away (other than a handful of stuff drying on the rack). Most of the "picking up" is done, so most rooms just need a vac and dusting (other than the HEAP of video game/electronics that DS left in the middle of the living room floor!! :mad: Sorry..... just thinking out loud here!

Off to eat breakfast, refill the coffee and get to work!...............P

ETA: It is now 9:50..... stopping for an apple-and-tea break.... her room is done (I ended up vacuuming again), DS's room got a pick-up/vacuum/bed-made dash, kid's bathroom is done, hallway is dusted, mudroom and office are straightened up, Christmas-y smelling homemade potpourri is simmering on the stove, kitchen recycling bins are emptied, trash emptied...... I have one hour left to dust/vac/pick up the stairs, living room, dining room, and kitchen before I hit the shower. My room ALWAYS gets left til last and probably won't get done today, but I'm not worried about it.

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL DAY!..................P

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter