• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Well done Pete...and welcome back..

It takes a real man to openly talk about your alcohol problem Pete. Good Luck in your treatment. Your in my prayers.

Very proud of you Pete. Knew you'd do what you had to do. Keep up the good work. You know who is looking over your shoulder & urging you on. Love Diana

Very touching. I'm positive Dian-er is right. :angel: What a special community you've built, Pete. Everyone here is behind you. Keep that in mind along your journey. :hug:

Very proud of you Pete. Knew you'd do what you had to do. Keep up the good work. You know who is looking over your shoulder & urging you on. Love Diana

Pete,

Your a better man than me!

"Believe in yourself and you are half way there!" (to your goal)

or in the words of Ms Poppins "Once begun is half done"

BTW ... while in Minnesota "Stay out of the damn lakes" They are probably freezing cold. No gators though ...

Bill

Welcome back, Pete! It's so nice to hear your voice. Good luck on your journey, you have a lot of people routing for you.

As a child of an alcoholic, I know that your family and friends are proud of accomplishments and want nothing but the best for you. I admire your honesty.

praying for you Pete!:hug: i just want to wish you the best of luck and it shows that you care about yourself that you took this kind of action. Dont ever let people judge you about your decision:thumbsup2

Pete, glad to hear you took back control of your life. You deserve a lot of credit, and group hugs, for recognizing the problem and doing something about it.
:grouphug:

Pete:

I give you so much credit for recognizing your problem and taking action on your own. My mother has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and refuses to acknowledge it or do anything about it. It has completely torn our family apart. As a component of her disorder, she also suffers from Obsessive Compulsive behaviors, one of which can at times be drinking too much. I wish she would take a lesson from you and get the help she so desperately needs! Your strength is a delight to see in our society today. Know that we're all here for you if you ever need us! :grouphug: ::MinnieMo

This was just what I thought when I caught up with the podcast today :love:

Pete you are surrounded by good people that you rightly call friends. It is clear that with Walter's love and support that you are on the right road.
We had no right for you to be so honest and open. But glad that you felt it appropriate to do so. Well done sir :goodvibes

Pete-
You have my upmost respect. It is a very difficult move you've undertaken and I applaud you for it!!
My one piece of advice---"NORTH FACE JACKET"....the name says it all. Take advantage of what life throws at you....enjoy your time in Minn. See theatre, enjoy all the natural beauty of the state, enjoy all the wonderful midwesterer's..........make it a great time!

Honestly Peter, I think what you did is amazing. I'm pretty sure there are people out there that frown upon u right now, but I think to get help for a problem and to fix it before it is completely untouchable is great. I know I'm very proud of you, and wish all those who need help would seek it before it's too late.
Hope to see you soon! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter