Well I sold my DVC, and boy that was quick!

I have decided to get a VGS surgery in Mexico (weight loss) this summer and I decided to sell my contract at OKW to help finance it. It will be missed but I feel as though this is of more importance now. Might jump back in when the market cools down a bit later on, cause right now, it is hot.

The reason I say it is hot, I had the contract for 9 months maybe? Bought it for $98 a point, sold it for $115 a point in one day. The agent didn't even think we would get full asking price for it, but we did. We stayed one night at the BCVS, two nights at the AKL-CL and four nights at SSR. Awesome time was had. Not a bad investment I must say, but if we ever jump back in, it will be once the market cools down, lol.
Good luck on your surgery and great deal on selling so fast and making money.

I think I'm the sucka who bought that contract. Yes, I overpaid a bit. I didn't want to lose it to some other bidder over a measly $80. Yes, the Use year was important to me, it's easier to manage my contracts. Happy you are happy! We all win!
Congrats, I hope you love it as much as I did. Never did stay at OKW though, lol. But I did get in two nights at AKL-CL studio. That is by far the most memorable and the last place I thought I would have ever gotten into!

Congrats, I hope you love it as much as I did. Never did stay at OKW though, lol. But I did get in two nights at AKL-CL studio. That is by far the most memorable and the last place I thought I would have ever gotten into!
I hope everything goes well with your health endeavors! AKL-CL sounds amazing!!! I intend to stay at OKW some day, but mostly I'm using this contract to bump up my total points so I can take a decently long trip to Aulani next year, and still have a small trip or two to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter