Went back to Weight Watchers..

mum4jenn

<font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<
I am a Lifetime member from way back in the 80s.Through the years I have gained it all back and added on even more. I have "gone back" several times and went back again this past Saturday.I have around 80 pounds to lose this time. I think I am off to a good staart though and I am determined to get through it this time. My dd will be 5 in a couple of months and I do not want her to be embarrased on down the line. I am sick of being fat and I really want to be able to buy some really cute clothes in the future. Wish me luck!!!

Good luck! I just signed up for the first time this week. It was past time!

Thanks for the support.I have done a good job this week but I do not know if I will weigh in this week or not.I will probably have to wait until next week.Money is very tight right now and I do not know if I can get up the money to go or not for this week.Since I am Lifetime I really only have to go once a month.

Good Luck on your journey. Your daughter will learn so much about healthy eating too!

I've been doing WW since 12/3/01 and have lost 43 pounds.

Count me in on needing to lose about 75-80 lbs as well. I'm trying WW on my own at home. I've had success in the past but just got off program. My DH and I are starting again today. We're determined to get healthy again. I'd love a PM buddy if your interested!!

I heard you on the cute clothes part! Think of how ravishing you'll look in a size 8! :D

I joined WW on April 18, 2002 and as of July 18th I've lost 29.8 pounds. It's really pretty easy and what I like is I can still have a can of pepsi at night.

Well,I have lost a total of 5 now! I got my little bookmark. I did not lose a whole lot this last week but since we went to Outback and I overdid it big time on their bread,I was glad to get a loss!!!

You'll be surprised how much that bookmark means to you. Over the coming months you'll be adding glittering stars. That's one of the things I like about going to meetings -- watching people get their bookmarks and stars and keychains and magnets.

As I always say, "It's the only place I go where people give me gold stars!" :p

So far I've lost 20 pds and have 20 more to go. Attending the weekly meetings have boosted my motivation level up to the point where I've been going to a personal trainer and have signed up for ballet classes! I can't believe I signed up for ballet, but I've heard it's a great way to tone and strenghten....it should be interesting, especially at my age (42). :p Ha!

Beginning ballet classes for adults? That sounds like fun!!

Congrats on your progress.

I've been a lifetime member of Weight Watchers now since 1988 - this October I'll be celebrating my maintaining of a bit over 100 pounds for 14 years! I didn't think it was possible, but promised myself that whatever happened during an "imperfect" day or week, I wouldn't give up and I would keep going.....it was fun to look at my Before and Afters photos at "landmarks" of my Disney world trips! As Walt once said - "If you can dream it, you can DO it"! Don't give up on the dream! Be well and ENJOY counting those points!

Wow, that's awesome! After reading your post I feel inspired to keep on going, I have 20 more pounds before I've reached my goal. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter