We're back. What a wonderful trip!

cuterlt

<font color=green>DH will do the laundry...when no
I am so sad that we're back. We didn't get to do everything I wanted to, or ride everything I wanted to, but I had some new experiences I will never forget.
We did goofy's kitchen for dinner - it was fantastic.
We did Plaza Inn character breakfast - really wonderful.
We did Storytellers for breakfast - great as always.
We saw the Candlelight processional - it was so unbelieveably beautiful. I wish we had gotten the package. About 1/2 way through I couldn't stand up any more and had to sit on the curb, but I could still hear it.
We spent one day with a 6 year old (the first time in many years I've spent time at Dland with a kid). That was a hoot - showed me many new things to appreciate.
It's a small world was wonderfully surprising, decorated for the holidays, and neat at night.
We saw a couple parades, but missed the fireworks.
We stayed at the Radisson Maingate, rented a car from Avis, took a train there and back from New Mexico. We also did Knotts for a day and went to the beach, and saw a shark!
The trip made me feel very old! and very out of shape. I'll try to get a trip report soon.
Please feel free to ask any questions!

Oh, don't feel old, we're all kids at heart ;)
Glad you had a good time, looking forward to the trip report.

Sunday afternoon and evening were pretty crowded because of the Candlelight processional. But rides were pretty easy to get on. I think the longest line we waited in was for It's a Small world and that was about 20 minutes or so. Otherwise, not bad at all....

I am glad you had a good trip. I wish I could go at christmas! I would love to see the decorations, but we won't take the kids out of school now that they are in high school/jr high, and just can't manage to get everyone off of work/school at the same time!! :confused3 But we did go to Silver Dollar City to see their christmas lights!!!! I think I like SDS almost as much as Disney! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter