We're had a great vacation!

muskokagirl

Designated WDW Planner
Hi Everyone !

Just drove home after our flight from Buffalo. (Southwest). Not a hitch ! Had the best time of our lives !

3 nights at the Boardwalk Villas. It was beautiful, wonderful view overlooking the BoardWalk and Epcot fireworks ! And when sis joined us with her two kids we had 4 nights at the French Quarter . We had a great first floor connecting rooms and a fabulous location near the pool and food court here. The kids loved the pool here and at Riverside.

Had a wonderful time in the parks . Only used 6 days of my 7 day hopper BUT did get to blizzard Beach on our plus or yeah and Pleasure Island ...while the kids and their older cousins went to see Harry Potter at AMC (3 hrs)... dinner at Planet Hollywood and then checked out Motions. What a time we had.

And we had our breakfast with the princess (just lovely), had dessert at 50's Prime Time

It was our first time to Disney and we were so pleased with how well Disney took care of us. Any questions fire away...I'll do my best.

It's nice to be home too.

:wave:

Sounds like you had a great trip! How was the princess breakfast? I'm thinking about doing this next time :p

Welcome home, muskokagirl! :wave: Always nice to hear of people having such a great time in Disney. :) Bet you can't wait to get your photos developed! :teeth:

Welcome home,muskokagirl.Sounds like you had a great first trip.:D

Don't you love the snow we shipped in just for your return!:rolleyes:
We also loved the Princess breakfast, we saw Mary Poppins, Belle, Princess Aurora, Pocahontas, Jasmine.
Who was at your's?

Glad I took today off to do the laundry... and a little DIS boards.

The Princess Breakfast was very special for DS and DD. The kids made their own autograph books and the princesses were very happy to see special pages made for them.

We saw Belle (the sweetest), Cinderella of course who was very kind to our kids and we felt a perfect fit. Mary Poppins (who knew we were from Canada) said to DD ..my you have perfect manners, perhaps you could share you good manners with some of the children in the United States ... which pleased DD and said sure ! lol

Prince Charming.. well.. he was signing our kids autographs but still talking to the table beside him (DS did not interrupt) so he really didn't even notice my son's special page for him and signed another (Oh well). And Snow White my DH's fav was a little hurried but did have her picture with kids and then DH on his own. Very funny for my kids !

We were very surprised at the meal itself. We all cleaned our plates (a first). My goodness the apple what ever you call it with the cream cheese YUM YUM YUM. And those potatoes were to die for !!!

We did not see Aurora which was DD favorite. She was a hard one to find for us as we later discovered. So we will have to see her next time, because there will definetly be a next tme !!

Welcome back Muskokagirl. :)

Everyone seems to be having fantastic trips, this is great!

For a first trip, was it everything you'd hoped for?

Your DH had his picture taken with Snow White? Very cute! :) :)

Glad you had a great time. Welcome home. I spent my high school years in Orillia-just down the road from you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter